NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

ab2mtx.jpg

Avery,
i think you're wasting your time and effort.
several quotes from the Bible spring to mind, but in a nutshell, you're wasting time and effort on those who are so blind they shall not see .

there's one somewhere that says something like "dont throw your pearls before swine" which springs to mind.

nice one :). i suppose it would be worth putting up with all manner of comments from obnoxious people if you were raking in the $$$'s selling the suckers your ebook.

we get it, you don't like the system, do you need to flipping stalk him all over the internet

ffs

since you bring up the subject... why do you think Avery feels a need to open threads on practically every trading website in existence ?

is it normal behaviour to do so ?

since you bring up the subject... why do you think Avery feels a need to open threads on practically every trading website in existence ?

How do you know this!?

You ARE stalking him...

:LOL:

Define normal.

Is it normal to stalk him across the internet and get your panties in a twist because you don't understand/like his strategy?

zupcon, you seem to be overly concerned that someone might buy an ebook from me.

If someone buys something from me, or anyone else, does that cause harm to you in some way, shape or form?

Obsession?

Feel a need?

Are you trying to read my mind? Trying to figure out my motives?

How else would I let people know about my FREE indicators and methods?

Avery,
Thank you very much for sharing your ideas and passion about trading with the rest of us.
Nevermind any naysayers, they are a sad lot anyway.
Hopefully for their sakes they will learn to enjoy life some day.

I'm looking forward to more your posts and messages.

Oh and I post all over the internet too. What the heck. :D

Hi TheRumpleOne,thanks for making me notice this interesting method
I have looked into this method and it seems to be valid, i am keeping the main rule about the wait for 3 green bars in a row(10min chart) and then go short on the next red bar.

I am adding some other things to this to make it even better, as entrys and exits are very fluid and not easy to pinpoint as 10min chart is a big timefram in my opinion. I am using a much smaller timefram to get me into the trade with a small stop and it also provids me with a exit. So if its a runner i will catch most of it, if its not a good trade, my moneymanagment will make sure its a breakeven trade and not a looser.I have achived a 75% winning rating with automating it with some modifications, and i am very impressed.I am using it as a scalper in my bread and butter automated system. Its really a nice addition to it.

Anyways, i would like to thank you for showing me this interesting patern, was right infront of my noose, but never dide see it.

For those who are negative to the method i think its cause the thread is called Never loose again, and this method do have loosing trades, like everyhing nothing is perfect.but this one have a high percentage winning rate if done correctly.
But using it right of the box like presented, i can see anyone who are automating this will get bad results.Cause why scalp it when there is a potential a big move you can have, having fixed targes for this method is not a good idea as you will giving away alot of ticks. Cause when you have a few loosers the big movers will make up for it.

Anyways, thanks for the method and good luck to you (y)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy