NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

I'd like to see something like this too.
For example, the entries/exits, percentage of wins/losses, and overall gain.

AAPL 90.5 91.5 win 1:0 1.1% 1.1%
APPL 90.6 89.9 loss 1:1 -0.7% 0.4%
RIMM 49.0 49.5 win 2:1 1.0% 1.4%
RIMM 49.2 48.8 loss 2:1 -0.8% 0.6%

I don't do that.

2r72gbd.gif

Get ready for next hour...

Greetings,

Weekly math, avg winner /avg loser * winning prob,- losing prob. Hopefully above .4
w/l =5 prob = .3 math = .8 = You write your own ticket anywhere with people lining up to pay you to trade.Problem being why trade for others,the reason Wall street has the worst traders.
cordially Ponce

Greetings,

Weekly math, avg winner /avg loser * winning prob,- losing prob. Hopefully above .4
w/l =5 prob = .3 math = .8 = You write your own ticket anywhere with people lining up to pay you to trade.Problem being why trade for others,the reason Wall street has the worst traders.
cordially Ponce

A gem.

Along with drawdown, the only thing a trader need worry about.

Made a couple of more trades today to close out the week. 5 trades today. A little to much per my preference. I used the H1 timeframe but in the pick used M30 so I could show the individual trades.

TOTALS: +51 -32 +33 +5 + 120 -20 +110 = 307 PIPS for the week.

Plus I left a lot pips after I go out of last trade. In these trades I decided to use -30pips mental stop loss since I had gained a good amount before.
(There are typo's on the image. The top entries are at 136.55 and exit at 136.88)
e6qaew.jpg

OH, I want to mention this. On two open trades WINDBLOZE took a dump, lucky I was ahead when that happened. Went to LINUX and problem solved.
I Will ad that to my list of do not trade:
1. If using windblows DO NOT TRADE

LOL
:)

1st trade of the week. GBPJPY on the H1 using the TRO FIB DYNAMIC SR and the MultiCandle with the SP_openline.

In a way I was already bias since last Friday. What I saw last Friday was that the GBPJPY pair was moving up. So I figured that the buyers were in control. I placed the TRO DYN FIB SR and I saw that there was a resistance around 170.05 or so (red dots). At that moment H1 and D1 were Green and I saw that it was nearing the 170.00 (pyscho Horizontal lines) and decided to place a long entry at 169.67. This time since I was already bias LONG I didn't check H1 range (which was ok) and the spread (varied from 5 - 11 pips). As I saw it the buyers were in control.

Once I was in the trade the long green candle took me up around +70 and decided to hang around. I was willing to let it drop to +20pips and call it a trade but it kept going up. Once it broker thru 100pips I waiting to see if it would pop up again and it didn't. There was a stall around +108 pips and so I closed the trade as it dropped to +105 pips

When I saw the new hour I saw the reaction of the candle (Short) and was tempted to take it, but I had already reached my 100pip day limit so NO TRADE.
1zoxjea.jpg