NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

1z6e1rq.gif

The EURUSD long at 1.2878 at 12:01 GMT today's is as good an example as any

Ok, I see the high only hit 1.2882. So that's a loser. But, I think we already had a long entry that hour, so per the rules, only one long and one short per hour.

Last edited:
no he will say you could have gotten out of that one for a 2 pip profit. i've tried this before.

NO.

The rule was 5 pip TP.

UKtradergirl, I still don't understand why you keep going on like this.

I am NOT changing the rules mid challenge.

So, if you can post a LOSING TRADE according to the rules, feel free.

But can we just stick to the facts and leave all the snide remarks out of this.

Xmess- good to see that by adding modifications to TRO's strategy it is working for you. I can see how you might have an edge by adding the filters in that you have- brilliant work.

You keep thinking that this is a system like you are used to using.

How many times must I tell you it is NOT?!?!?

The purpose of this is to get you to SEE what PRICE is doing. Once you can do that, you won't need indicators to trade.

Xmess can SEE now.

I havn't read through this whole thread.. I stopped at page 7 - and already I'm sick of all the garbage half you incompetent fools have to say. TRO's methods WORK. I don't understand how as soon as he posts he gets negative feedback and people questioning his method. He's not asking you to read, quite frankly it's in the best interest of the people who DO want to learn for you people who want to critisize to STAY OUT.

Let me clear one thing up (I don't know if this has already been said, as I havn't read the whole thread), the concept to 'Never Lose Again' DOESN'T mean you'll never have a LOSING trade. Yes, using these methods DO stack winning in your favor, but there WILL be losing trades. IN THE LONG RUN, YOU WILL, NEVER LOSE AGAIN. You ask for statements etc showing this working... there have been MULTIPLE posts of people making PROFIT AND SHOWING the proof. Do a little research, read through the other Never Lose Again threads and you will see. I don't know the forums rules for posting other links but on babypips forum Dragon posts his statements. He is one person whos done extremely well, and it's PROOF for you critics.

Now, I could sit here all day posting charts of successful trades, but I don't feel it should be necessary.. I have charts posted at kreslik.com. All I do is 'LINE TRADE'. ENTER THE DIRECTION OF PRICE, AND LET PRICE COME TO ME. If price is going down I WILL NOT GO LONG. If price is heading up I WILL NOT GO SHORT. The more you trade, the more you'll eventally SEE where price is heading and the more PROFITABLE trades you'll have.

Yes, the stats DO help. Think about it. If there has only been one situation where there was 8 GREEN H1 Bars in a row over say, the last 2 days. And you have in front of you 7 GREEN BARS and the 8th is forming, would you place an entry for long? If you statistically know theres very little chance of being an 8th GREEN bar, would you still place an entry for long?.. I don't know about you, but I would definately place a market order for a short trade maybe 5-10 pips (depending on the volitility of the pair) away from the candle opening price, OR, enter short at a HORIZONTAL LINE.

These methods DO work. TRO is trying to teach you. Is he asking for money? Is he selling indicators? Is he really, "MISSLEADING" you? If I recall correctly in one post he promotes to NOT use ANY indicators, as you DON'T need them.

I have charts posted at kreslik.com. All I do is 'LINE TRADE'. ENTER THE DIRECTION OF PRICE, AND LET PRICE COME TO ME. If price is going down I WILL NOT GO LONG. If price is heading up I WILL NOT GO SHORT. The more you trade, the more you'll eventally SEE where price is heading and the more PROFITABLE trades you'll have.

I appreciate your comments, agree and likewise appreciate TRO for sharing his methods and stats.

In the case of 8 green bars, there is very little chance of having 8 green bars in a row when NO green bars are showing.

However it seems to me that when there are 7 green bars already, then the chances are 50/50 for an 8th one.

In the case of 8 green bars, there is very little change of having 8 green bars in a row when NO green bars are showing.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

However it seems to me that when there are 7 green bars already, then the chances are 50/50 for an 8th one.

If over the last 2 days there has only been one instance of 8 green bars in a row and you have 7 showing with an 8th forming, stats say theres little chance of there being another green bar..

Yes, in terms of the candle being either green/red generally the odds will be 50/50.. actually the bar can be neutral too, so that changes the odds. BUT with stats showing that 8 Green in a row has only happened once over the past 2 days meaning its RARE to see 8G in a row, odds change, in favor for red.

Obviously, the longer the time period the better chances. Meaning if there had only been ONE instance of 8 Green in a row over 3 weeks and say, 5 instances of 7 Green in a row. And you have 7 green and the 8th forming, the odds arn't 50/50. You have more chance of seeing a red.

Last edited:
quite frankly it's in the best interest of the people who DO want to learn for you people who want to critisize to STAY OUT.

Quite frankly, thats a lot of nonsense.

If the suggested trading methodology (and I'm being generous in my terminology here) cannot stand up to criticism, then there is a big red flag already.

This is an open forum and should remain so - not some venue for some "guru" to gather acolytes.

As for posting charts of trades, they prove nothing whatsoever. There is absolulely no statistical validity in a cherry picked sample.

Reactions: BSD
This Is My First Post Here ! I Know Tro !

:
I havn't read through this whole thread.. I stopped at page 7 - and already I'm sick of all the garbage half you incompetent fools have to say. TRO's methods WORK. I don't understand how as soon as he posts he gets negative feedback and people questioning his method. He's not asking you to read, quite frankly it's in the best interest of the people who DO want to learn for you people who want to critisize to STAY OUT.

Let me clear one thing up (I don't know if this has already been said, as I havn't read the whole thread), the concept to 'Never Lose Again' DOESN'T mean you'll never have a LOSING trade. Yes, using these methods DO stack winning in your favor, but there WILL be losing trades. IN THE LONG RUN, YOU WILL, NEVER LOSE AGAIN. You ask for statements etc showing this working... there have been MULTIPLE posts of people making PROFIT AND SHOWING the proof. Do a little research, read through the other Never Lose Again threads and you will see. I don't know the forums rules for posting other links but on babypips forum Dragon posts his statements. He is one person whos done extremely well, and it's PROOF for you critics.

Now, I could sit here all day posting charts of successful trades, but I don't feel it should be necessary.. I have charts posted at kreslik.com. All I do is 'LINE TRADE'. ENTER THE DIRECTION OF PRICE, AND LET PRICE COME TO ME. If price is going down I WILL NOT GO LONG. If price is heading up I WILL NOT GO SHORT. The more you trade, the more you'll eventally SEE where price is heading and the more PROFITABLE trades you'll have.

Yes, the stats DO help. Think about it. If there has only been one situation where there was 8 GREEN H1 Bars in a row over say, the last 2 days. And you have in front of you 7 GREEN BARS and the 8th is forming, would you place an entry for long? If you statistically know theres very little chance of being an 8th GREEN bar, would you still place an entry for long?.. I don't know about you, but I would definately place a market order for a short trade maybe 5-10 pips (depending on the volitility of the pair) away from the candle opening price, OR, enter short at a HORIZONTAL LINE.

These methods DO work. TRO is trying to teach you. Is he asking for money? Is he selling indicators? Is he really, "MISSLEADING" you? If I recall correctly in one post he promotes to NOT use ANY indicators, as you DON'T need them.

Hello

This is my first post here. I just read this post that I am answering and by chance I personally know Tro and his method works. This post is unsolicited.

Just do your homework. It is Human Nature to be suspicious but Tro is the real deal.

Have a good evening all !:):):)

pierre23:

Please remember STATISTICS are history and PROBABILITIES are FUTURE.

There are no probabilities in trading .... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. We can only look at the statistics and say whether or not something is more or less likely to happen. If 8 green bars in a row is a rare occurrence, then we look to short. But we really can not assign a probability to it.

dcraig1:

Yes, it's an open forum. But open does NOT imply rude. Unfortunately, it doesn't imply polite either.

But I believe there are forum rules. The admins are giving some of you a lot of rope, IMHO.

The discussions should stay ON TOPIC.

Attacking the messenger is OFF TOPIC.

If you think my HORIZONTAL LINE trades do NOT work. Then, by all means, "cherry pick" losing trades and post them for all to see. I would prefer that to the flaming that has been occurring.

I have been posting M1 charts almost every hour showing what happened at the random horizontal lines from the challenge. Haven't been many losers.

Xmess- good to see that by adding modifications to TRO's strategy it is working for you. I can see how you might have an edge by adding the filters in that you have- brilliant work.

Thank you for your response :).
For my next trade (which will be tommorrow) I will use nothing. No indicators, no lines, no nothing... just dive in butt naked LOL!!
(warning could cause detremental damage to those imagining this LOL)

- The lines help me cause I am lazy to imagine them
- The Average H1 range helps cause I am lazy to use my EYES and SEE the range
- The spread thingy well that I do have to look it up.
- Well at the least I can imagine staircases LOL...

Anyhow... By being able to just SEE the priceaction I can trade using any platform or Hec... give me paper, pencil, and a phone (to get the data) LOL.
Damn I should try that... you never know there may some sort of internet outage LOL.

Anyhow this is fun... if anyone needs tips, help, etc let me know ([email protected]). I will gladly helpout. But remember in the end YOU need to figure out how this method works for YOU.

Case in point. I started doing the 5-10 TP but have progresses into the 50-70 TP cause by practice I developed conditions that I SEE and got confortable with PRICE doing its thing. Is it still scalping?? I am already starting to use the 4H timeframe to do some trades... I can see myself shifting over to the D1 timeframe..I wonder what my daily or weekly pips will be at that point?

Naw, what for! The ideal plan would be to up the lots and just go for 6-10 pips a day (much higher probability of doing that). We'll see, just having too much fun to stop at this moment.

Jess

It is not a question of human nature, it is a question of due diligence and critical thinking.

Though I often am suspicious of first posts defending "gurus".

When did I get promoted to "guru"?

Sounds like you're killing the messenger.

Quite frankly, thats a lot of nonsense.

If the suggested trading methodology (and I'm being generous in my terminology here) cannot stand up to criticism, then there is a big red flag already.

This is an open forum and should remain so - not some venue for some "guru" to gather acolytes.

Quite frankly I can see half of you critisize BEFORE you actually TRY to learn what TRO is trying to teach. Yes, this is an open forum, and CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm would be fair. But actually CRITISIZING the methods TRO is trying to teach before even attempting to comprehend what he's actually telling you is plain ridiculous. The 2nd page already people are putting down his methods. Now, tell me you wouldn't get pissed off with people judging your methods your trying to show to others when you KNOW they ARE successful methods.

As for posting charts of trades, they prove nothing whatsoever. There is absolulely no statistical validity in a cherry picked sample.[/

If the charts don't do it for you, I've already said, and TRO's already posted accounts of OTHERS having success, described in their posts. You can also see trade reports and STATEMENTS people have posted, showing their increasing REAL account size. If that doesn't prove anything to you, the only other thing would be to have an open mind and try and learn what TRO is showing you, and trade yourself. But I find that it would be too hard for you because it seems you have a negative attitute towards his methods.

Sometimes Common Sense Trumps Intelligence !

It is not a question of human nature, it is a question of due diligence and critical thinking.

Though I often am suspicious of first posts defending "gurus".

Please accept this post as positive and friendly. I can assure you that I have been a member here but that was my first post.

I see you have logic and intelligence but you already know that. Common Sense combined with intelligence goes a long way. Ego is usually what gets in the way.

You have the right to use or not use the information. You could be right based on how you see things. My only point was to say Tro (Not His Real Name) is a real person without hidden agenda's.

He had no idea that I even was going to post here.

I wish you good success and this is now my second post.

659y4y.gif

Looks like there may have been 1 or 2 losers a few hours ago. Looks like long entries at 1.3025 got stopped out.

I know some people will be so happy to see a losing trade.