NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

The 11pm 2nd & target stopped out at b/e. Monday 00.00 went short at 1.2624, and here's what happened next....

Bunny

29glspk.png

First target was hit for 9 pips, 2nd & 3rd target stopped out at b/e. 2 out of 2 so far...to be continued, but not tonight, it's half past midnight & time for bed. see you tomorrow.

Bunny

Are there any volunteers to post some charts and numbers too if you've got the hang of how it works? I don't want to be tied here all week, I don't mind posting now and again, but for me to post every hour is going to be too much.

Bunny

Hi Bunny,

I'm with ya...I'll try to post some charts too this week...sometimes it's hard because I usually set a t/p but before I can get my chart posted, my t/p gets hit and the trade is over...LOL.I think I mentioned that I like to set it to 10 or 20 pips, but it's discretionary too :)

My live account should get finalized this week...being in BC Canada, I have a few extra hoops to go thru including getting used to a new platform which is not Mt4. Of course at the moment FXCM is having some login problems since the opening...arrgh!

Isn't it funny how there always seems to be someone who has to criticize something? They have nothing to add so all they do it try to take away from someone else.

You post a chart showing what you did but you didn't post it fast enough for them. Or it's not the time frame they want to see. Or something else.

If you don't have anything CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD TO THIS THREAD... THEN MYOFB!! LEAVE US ALONE!! We don't want you and we don't need you. We can think and decide for ourselves. Go start your own thread and show us all just how great of a trader that you are. We'll come visit your thread and see what you have to offer. But as far as this thread goes ENOUGH ALREADY OF YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!

As my delightful son got me up at 5am this morning I have managed to find some time to write the EA.

Now - this is an early version and it hasn't been tested much but I'm off out in a minute so if someone wants to run it for a while and report any bugs then please do. I may or may not get time during the day to do much more - but hopefully can look again this evening.

You can set the lines to any value you want (and if you want less than 4 lines then just set one of them to -1). You can also set the SL and TP.

First thing I noticed was that my provider (ODL) would not let me operate with a TakeProfit of 5 - be interested to know what others allow.

Attachments

• TRO - NLA v1.mq4
    16.3 KB · Views: 372
If it works, not only will it be 'never lose again'- but it will be 'never lose again the easy way- no effort required!'

Fantastic! Can't wait to put it to work on my demo account.

Isn't it funny how there always seems to be someone who has to criticize something? They have nothing to add so all they do it try to take away from someone else.

You post a chart showing what you did but you didn't post it fast enough for them. Or it's not the time frame they want to see. Or something else.

If you don't have anything CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD TO THIS THREAD... THEN MYOFB!! LEAVE US ALONE!! We don't want you and we don't need you. We can think and decide for ourselves. Go start your own thread and show us all just how great of a trader that you are. We'll come visit your thread and see what you have to offer. But as far as this thread goes ENOUGH ALREADY OF YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!

Sounds like a spammers paradise!!! :LOL: ;). Be able to post complete baloney, without receiving any criticism?! come on, get real!!

I have pulled your TRADE ENTRY SYSTEM to bits and have nothing more to add. If people are stupid enough not to take notice of our warnings, then so be it!

I have nothing more to add to your thread/s.

I have not placed you on my ignore list yet. However,i have not ruled out doing so in the near future. :)

As my delightful son got me up at 5am this morning I have managed to find some time to write the EA.

Now - this is an early version and it hasn't been tested much but I'm off out in a minute so if someone wants to run it for a while and report any bugs then please do. I may or may not get time during the day to do much more - but hopefully can look again this evening.

You can set the lines to any value you want (and if you want less than 4 lines then just set one of them to -1). You can also set the SL and TP.

First thing I noticed was that my provider (ODL) would not let me operate with a TakeProfit of 5 - be interested to know what others allow.

I've had a quick look at this in real time

It goes against the grain for me

My initial instinct to improve this strategy is to wait for the hourly candle to close below/above a significant line - an S+R level that is meaningful to the day's trading action

THEN place the trade in the direction of the candle BUT at the next significant S/R line; ie WAIT for the retrace

For example at 9am GMT EURUSD HI closed red below OPEN 1.2608 and 1.2600

Place SHORT order at 1.2608

STOP at 1.2637 which is PDH

TAKE PROFIT at 1.2550 = PIVOT

Therefore potential loss = 29 potential profit = 58

I can live with that

Also if one is trading on H1 candles then the trade needs time to develop

Scalping FX is a fool's game IMO

A few quick amendments.

1. It should now take profit at 5 by closing the order rather than through an auto TP - so initially the TP is set to the SL - but it should close out when the wanted TP is met.

2. It should be set up now for the zupcon challenge by default.

Please Note: Very little testing of this has taken place so far, and I'll be away for a while again.

** EDIT: There was a big bug in the code which will teach me for rushing things! Should now work.

Attachments

• TRO - NLA v1.1.mq4
    16.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Stopped out:)

Would need to run at least 100 trades before I would risk any real dosh

Have neither the inclination or the time sadly.

Good luck to all ye scalp merchants

may your blood pressure remain low...

This mornings fun and games, basic rules, only two trades per hour allowed, 1 long, 1 short, 20 pip S/L, 5 pip target, close if change of color on 1 hr candle. Scores on the doors are:

10:09 Long +5
11:02 Long +5
12:07 Long +5
13:01 Long +5
14:00 Short -10 (Closed on change of candle color)
14:05 Long +5

No discretion used, just letting the EA do its thing

Last edited:
v1.1 had a bug (stoploss was takeprofit!)

Anyway for anyone running v1.1 - please download again.

It does now open orders. I have just seen as part of the Zupcon challenge....

12:00 - Price touched 78 as red bar Sell opened, it turned green immediately - so EA exited out as per the rule for loss. As a note it would have continued for the full SL.

So far (for me) : -5.

Just found a another blooming bug so will post an update again soon (is anyone using it??). New hour - same issue of whipsaw again.

13:12 - Price touched 78 as green sell bar, it turned around and formed a red bar at opening price of 74 - so Exit as per the rule for -4.

So far (for me) : -9

Come to think of it though, this thread title is more slick than i 1st thought.

I leniently assumed it means, in the general sense, that yes you will have the odd losing trade, but overall you will be a winner. Although if we were to take the title literally, you would expect zero losing trades ever......

However,
says nothing - about winning overall, or, about a winning trade - again..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, the most basic thing to ask about any system/method is - assuming it actually works ! - WHY does it work?
Without understanding EVEN WHY it should work, there is no point in testing or investigating it. Just another cul-de-sac.
Richard

Sounds like a spammers paradise!!! :LOL: ;). Be able to post complete baloney, without receiving any criticism?! come on, get real!!

I have pulled your TRADE ENTRY SYSTEM to bits and have nothing more to add. If people are stupid enough not to take notice of our warnings, then so be it!

I have nothing more to add to your thread/s.

I have not placed you on my ignore list yet. However,i have not ruled out doing so in the near future. :)

PLEASE IGNORE ME!!!

Come to think of it though, this thread title is more slick than i 1st thought.

I leniently assumed it means, in the general sense, that yes you will have the odd losing trade, but overall you will be a winner. Although if we were to take the title literally, you would expect zero losing trades ever......

However, says nothing - about winning overall, or, about a winning trade - again..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much do you actually read?

What is losing? Ending with less than you start, right?

So if you end the day, week, month, or year with more than you start, you are not losing, right?

TRO,

My f'ing computer crashed this afternoon so I can't compare what you say with the EA yet. I don't know if anyone else ran it - would like some feedback if they did (especially if there are any bugs that need fixing).

One thing I did note on the few trades I saw was that it got out quickly as there were retracements back to the H1 open price. This may be a good thing or bad - can't tell yet. I will say that conforms to the cut your losses quickly thinking though.

I may get the EA up again soon and have a look - although it may be tomorrow now for me.

TRO,

My f'ing computer crashed this afternoon so I can't compare what you say with the EA yet. I don't know if anyone else ran it - would like some feedback if they did (especially if there are any bugs that need fixing).

One thing I did note on the few trades I saw was that it got out quickly as there were retracements back to the H1 open price. This may be a good thing or bad - can't tell yet. I will say that conforms to the cut your losses quickly thinking though.

I may get the EA up again soon and have a look - although it may be tomorrow now for me.

Away from home at the moment, so installed ODL's version of MT on a mates laptop, placing orders 5 pips from market wont work so you get a 130 error. Knocked up a quick EA based on rules but using 0,25,50,75 lines, +5,+5,+5,+5,-10 (retrace to open), +5, -12 (retrace to open), +5,+5, -8 (retrace to open) and -15 (retrace to open) minus 10 for day