NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Bunny:

It would be better for all if you stayed. Your presence shows people new to this thread that it can be done by someone other than me.

Just ignore the NEGATIVITY. DO NOT REPLY TO THEM AT ALL.

If you leave, THEY WIN!!

Thanks.

2j4riuo.gif

The histogram shows the high minus open and the open minus low.

2ahclye.gif

This version of the TRO HL HISTOGRAM allows the trader to enter a price and shows how many pips you could have made trading with the H1 candle if you entered at that price.

If you can not SEE IT said:
Don't take this as 'negativity': What realised (over a perios of x number of trades) Win/Loss ratio are we talking about here and realised risk to reward ratio? If we're trading statistically this data should be available.
Thanks

Don't take this as 'negativity': What realised (over a perios of x number of trades) Win/Loss ratio are we talking about here and realised risk to reward ratio? If we're trading statistically this data should be available.
Thanks

You won't get an answer to that question i'm afraid.

He did tell me however, to have a stop loss of 20. Then when i reached 5 points profit--- to move the stop to b/e then trail it 5 points behind. In practise this probably means most times you will be stopped at break even, or 5 points perhaps.

You do the maths--- the risk:reward doesn't look too good to me. You'd have to have a correct trade about 95% of the time. :LOL:

He did tell me however, to have a stop loss of 20. Then when i reached 5 points profit--- to move the stop to b/e then trail it 5 points behind. In practise this probably means most times you will be stopped at break even, or 5 points perhaps.

You do the maths--- the risk:reward doesn't look too good to me. You'd have to have a correct trade about 95% of the time. :LOL:

Ai. The trader who has to be right all the time is the trader that loses.

Hi All!

I am newish to this forum, but been around awhile on Babypips where I first came across TRO & his concepts. I've tried many systems..even Bunnygirls' :)....without much consistent success. Since TRO started the Never Lose Again thread, my results have been amazing, taking a $1k demo account and turning into over $5K in a month.
Granted it is only demo, but I'm soooo confident in this that I'm in the process of opening my live account now.

Here is an HTML statement of my trades since mid October...so just over a month. I use a variation of TRO methods to enter a trade, but once I'm in, then I just wait for it to be in profit to exit. I usually set a take profit level of 10, 15 pips which I find gets hit about 80% of the time within minutes. Other times, I close early if price moves too slowly, or take a loss now & then. I don't care if I miss out on a lot of pips. My goal is to get about 40 pips a day and increase my lot size. So far, this is working like a charm and I haven't paid TRO a dime, although I will out of appreciation once my live account is producing.

Hope to talk to some of you in TRO "Two Percent Club" in Paltalk soon. Just got back from Mexico yesterday, so still settling back in again.

Adios Amigos :)

Attachments

• DetailedStatement081119.htm
    108.4 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:
congratulations Sweet Pip, that's a very nice statement!! Perhaps it will keep the doubters quiet for a while, we'll see ;)

Some people have hang ups about whether traders that make calls are trading live or trading demo. If I had to chose between following someone trading demo or live, then I would follow a trader using demo every time.

Ask yourself how many times have you heard people moan that whilst they were on demo they made a "shed load of pips", but since they went live they blew their accounts umpteen times and are struggling to make a profit??? Think about it. So do you follow the guy who is making a load of pips or the guy that has blown his account 3 times already?

Bunny

Thanks Bunny :)

Well hopefully I'll be ahead of the guys and be the "gal" making loads of pips on my live account...went thru enough struggles on the demo account already until lately...LOL

Will update how it goes.

thank you rumpled

I've been reading this thread since joining the forum a few days ago, and am up to post #121 of 454. :-0
Rumpled, do you have a book or a web site? :D
My intention now is to skim through and make note of certain post #'s for review.

Thanks so much to you, Rumpled, and the rest of you who are so generously sharing your methods on this thread.

You are the ones I appreciate, and yours are the posts that I come here to read.

All best regards. :):clover:

Thanks

Just look at the H1 chart and count the number of times you could made a profit with NO CHANCE of being stopped out. Let us know your results.

I've been reading this thread since joining the forum a few days ago, and am up to post #121 of 454. :-0
Rumpled, do you have a book or a web site? :D
My intention now is to skim through and make note of certain post #'s for review.

Thanks so much to you, Rumpled, and the rest of you who are so generously sharing your methods on this thread.

You are the ones I appreciate, and yours are the posts that I come here to read.

All best regards. :):clover:

Just keep reading. You don't need to spend ANY MONEY at all to learn this. You can google THERUMPLEDONE and find more NEVER LOSE AGAIN threads and plenty of FREE information and indicators.

What's the reason you are still reading this thread? What's the reason you are posting in this thread? You don't seem happy. Why not find a thread that's more to your liking? That would probably be best for all concerned.

I told you what to do because you asked. I guess you don't want to SEE IT for yourself.

Just think how it would be if you drove a car like you trade. Would you ever get to where you wanted to go? If someone gave you directions and they were faulty or inaccurate, then what would happen? If the directions said GO RIGHT but you can clearly see you need to go left, which way would you go?

The whole point is to get you to SEE. Just ask Sweet Pip.

Hey are you the famous bunnnygirl that I have heard alot about on the net?
IF you are great to make your acquaintance.

OK, I've read most of this thread and I see the same ole discussion/confusions.

Allow me to post some of my recent trades.
Here is todays trade.

Here is an image of my entries using the HORIZONTAL LINES for today.
+79pips
(ignore the ProfitProtect EA That's stuff I was experimenting on)

OH BTW My trades are all Live and not squiggly lines were hurt :)
2ijitj6.png
[/QUOTE]

congratulations Sweet Pip, that's a very nice statement!! Perhaps it will keep the doubters quiet for a while, we'll see ;)

Some people have hang ups about whether traders that make calls are trading live or trading demo. If I had to chose between following someone trading demo or live, then I would follow a trader using demo every time.

Ask yourself how many times have you heard people moan that whilst they were on demo they made a "shed load of pips", but since they went live they blew their accounts umpteen times and are struggling to make a profit??? Think about it. So do you follow the guy who is making a load of pips or the guy that has blown his account 3 times already?

Bunny

Welcome back Jewls!

Hi All!

I am newish to this forum, but been around awhile on Babypips where I first came across TRO & his concepts. I've tried many systems..even Bunnygirls' :)....without much consistent success. Since TRO started the Never Lose Again thread, my results have been amazing, taking a $1k demo account and turning into over $5K in a month.
Granted it is only demo, but I'm soooo confident in this that I'm in the process of opening my live account now.

Here is an HTML statement of my trades since mid October...so just over a month. I use a variation of TRO methods to enter a trade, but once I'm in, then I just wait for it to be in profit to exit. I usually set a take profit level of 10, 15 pips which I find gets hit about 80% of the time within minutes. Other times, I close early if price moves too slowly, or take a loss now & then. I don't care if I miss out on a lot of pips. My goal is to get about 40 pips a day and increase my lot size. So far, this is working like a charm and I haven't paid TRO a dime, although I will out of appreciation once my live account is producing.

Hope to talk to some of you in TRO "Two Percent Club" in Paltalk soon. Just got back from Mexico yesterday, so still settling back in again.

Adios Amigos :)

bunnygirl, where are your trades? they are the best thing about this thread.
(nothing beats forward testing/trading)

bunnygirl, where are your trades? they are the best thing about this thread.
(nothing beats forward testing/trading)

Good morning Trendie thanks for your kind words, I'm glad it's helping somebody..... I'm just a little late getting started this morning - I'm sxpecting the Sky man any minute to arrive to fix our Sky box and I had to do a little dusting, well rather a lot of dusting.

here we go then, EURUSD opened at 1.2509, I'm taking what looks like the 2nd break at 1.2499 but at least it's the right level ...stop 1.2528

Bunny

taking a look at the eur hourl, I'm seeing a pinbar bounce off the ma20....possible target today is 1.2366 if it gets there.

Bunny