NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

eurusd stopped out at 1.2624 for +50 pips profit...personal running total for today 51 pips.

A big thank you to TRO for the pips!! cheers!

Have a good evening, see you tomorrow for more fun & games :)

Bunny

moving stop down to 1.2624 to lock in 50 pips :)

Bunny

Becoming a bit of a Deja Vu type of jour....

Are you by any chance related to the Bunnygirl of the famous BunnygirlFX system?

Now this is a good system and here is the PDF for free...

Attachments

• BunnyGirlFAQ.pdf
    338 KB · Views: 781
Becoming a bit of a Deja Vu type of jour....

Are you by any chance related to the Bunnygirl of the famous BunnygirlFX system?

Now this is a good system and here is the PDF for free...

that would be me ;)

Bunny

Bunny,

This pdf is from 2004 so have you now abandoned that approach in favour of now using TRO instead and if so why ?

Paul

that would be me ;)

Bunny

Hey welcome Bunny if you are the one and only eponymous hero of yesteryear.

I remember reading your trading threads many moons ago.

Fascinating stuff and excellent reading if I remember correctly.

Hey welcome Bunny if you are the one and only eponymous hero of yesteryear.

I remember reading your trading threads many moons ago.

Fascinating stuff and excellent reading if I remember correctly.

Happy Days

Bunnygirl

run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run :cheesy:

Catching up with the charts I see eur/usd made it to within 1 pip of the old 1.2565 target, so now that's over with I'm comfortable with taking either long or shorts again whichever the system signals.

Bunny

This hour opened at 1.2616, so here goes then, long eur/usd at 1.2628

Bunny

stop set at 1.2599

Last edited:
The last trade is still running long at 1.2628, the new hour opened at 1.2618, so I'm not moving the stoploss and I won't add either as it will be at the same entry level as previously. It's 10pm here so looking to take profit rather than add more.

From now on, if it's a help for anyone, at the end of each profitable trade I'll post the drawdown if any for the trade and conversly the possible profit that was to be had before the stoploss was hit on unprofitable trades.

Bunny

scrap what I said above, I've taken another long at 1.2628 as per the system, stop as before at 1.2599 but instead of taking half profits I can close a whole trade & let the other one run instead....to be continued......

Bunny

I've just closed one of the 1.2628 longs at 1.2642 for 14 pips profit....maximum drawdown was 14 pips....personal running total for today is +65 pips, the other long is still running

Bunny

The new hour opened at 1.2636....I'm NOT going to add any more longs :)...stop to b/e on the open long.

Bunny

on second thoughts, I should put my stop just below what would be the going short line at 1.2624 so that's what I've done for a maximum possible loss of -4 pips.

Last edited:
The long 1.2628 was closed for -4 pips .....possible profit before being stopped 15 pips...max drawdown was 10 pips.

Running total for the day is 61 pips. No more trading today.

The short was triggered at 1.2624 but not taken by me. Good night all, Happy pipping.

Bunny

Just a thought...for those averse to round number divisions 00 25 50 75 ....substitute with 12 37 62 87 or some others of your own choice :LOL:

Reactions: BSD
ATTACK THE MESSENGER!

I don't recall posting anything about the FOR SALE ebooks that I wrote until someone else mentioned them.

I have posted numerous times that you do NOT need anything but horizontal lines and candle colors. How can that be interpreted as selling ebooks?

Can't see anybody attacking you.

What I personally do not see the point of is a system that is designed primarily to soothe a need to be right, which is basically all a system is that has a stop loss of 25 pips, and a take profit of 5 pips.

But that's just me.

You get win after win after win, and the first inevitable eventual losing streak takes all of those away and then some.

Which is why a backtest of months is the very minimum for such a system like this to prove anything beyond some small entertainment value for some.

Let alone that after slippage its never going to work with size anyway due to slippage.

Another major problem is that you have never even once proven that even just one of your many many systems works by trading it live for a number of months at eg Oanda and then publishing the results every single day, albeit WITH AN INTRADY 1 min chart to show what happened after entry.

Which your one hour bars do not show.

Eg you say you COULD HAVE entered here for a quick scalp, but your one hour bar DOES NOT show that immediately after entry price bounced against you taking out your stop loss.

Just looking at your one hour bar all seemed fine and dandy, but in reality it wasn't.

See, my point is basically that you must be aware that most systems being peddled on boards are nothing but net losers, and that most times when people are making calls about these systems on boards they're simply fooling themselves in an attempt to fool others, and calls on a public board are really nothing short of a meaningless joke.

Just trade it live and be done with your critics once and for all.

Best marketing for you, and your critics shut up.

Walk the walk and all will be well.

Green H1 at 0.6450. Does that bar show a possible stop? NO!

2web1at.gif

Morning all, I'm still with you TRO, just waiting for the first entry on eurusd. That old trendline seems to be still holding

The 1 hour charts clearly show whether a stop was hit or not before profit...if the stop had been hit it would show that the line in the opposite direction was hit. See in TRO's chart above, the 0.6450 line has been crossed, current price shown is 0.6464 for at least 10 pips profit...but the 0.6425 was not touched, it looks like the lowes it went was around 0.6440.

Bunny