NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

would you trade a method by someone who believes timeframe has no outcome on your trade, and believes a trend doesn't exist and is just a figment of your imagination? :sneaky:
QED

Um... a 'trend' is just price travelling from an area of demand to an area of supply. It is just your imagination (called cognitive bias) placing significance on this event that leads you to call this movement a 'trend.'

On the other point price will do what it does (see above) no matter what chart you happen to be looking at at the time. Again cognitive bias has you thinking something has significance when it doesnt.

And, no, I dont do what TRO does. I dont have the patience for scalping.

B.

Um... a 'trend' is just price travelling from an area of demand to an area of supply. It is just your imagination (called cognitive bias) placing significance on this event that leads you to call this movement a 'trend.'

On the other point price will do what it does (see above) no matter what chart you happen to be looking at at the time. Again cognitive bias has you thinking something has significance when it doesnt.

And, no, I dont do what TRO does. I dont have the patience for scalping.

B.

He says he's not a scalper! Read posts 2507 and 2508.

Regardless of what TRO considers himself, my points stand.

Im not sure what yours is. Can you elaborate?

B.

As far as TRO is concerned, I followed him closely for a long time. I do not believe that he has anything that is consistently useful for me, though. and have moved on to other things. As this thread seems to have woken up a bit, lately, I checked the posts, which was the reason for the comment.

Hello,
I am new to trading, little more than a month ago I got interested into learning how to trade forex (binary option),
read some tutorial online, some strategies on forums, and looking for a simple strategy to paper trade.

I found your simple method " Never Lose Again", thread on other forum, but can not understand what this really simple method is, managed to download all Videos related to trades from your YT channel, from the place I am, it is not easy to download YT videos, it is filtered and I have to find various VPNs to access YT, anyhow I did not watched all of them, tried to watch the basic ones, those that you talked about "Horizontal line"

I don't know if it is my poor English or what, since English is not my mother language, but I could not find exactly what to follow,:innocent:

do I need a horizontal line to realize if price is going up or down?
well, I can see that without horizontal line, just don't get the idea of using horizontal line, is this SweetSpotGold that shows RN is the key that I don't understand?

unfortunately I did not find any tutorial on pdf, to learn everything about this simple method, if there is one please direct me to it.
and I could not find any video other than TRO videos to show the method.

I could not find any website of yours with the step by step tutorial, if there is any, please let me know.

I don't understand the method from those written text on forums, when I read those texts, at the end I felt hanging there, with no clue.:innocent:

I get confused when watching your videos, TF is being changed frequently, and saying price is going up, now it is going down, if there is no difference between charts, then why not just stick with one TF and get to the point, and how to do it.

is it just me?
I am sure many have read this method since 2008, and some should have other way of explain it.

I watched many videos of yours, I hate to say this, but you have lost me.

I lost interest, but I said to myself well, why not ask him or people who know this method and trading it, maybe someone care to explain it properly.

perhaps some members who are trading this method successfully, have done a video like a live trading on a demo account, to show when to enter a trade, give some reasoning and so, since no need of any MA or other indicators, so it should not be very difficult to teach in a short video, or in a text with some picture to make it easy to follow.

I wish to see a short video that stays on one or two TFs, enter a trade, give reason why enter in that particular place or time, what stop loss to have and why, and wait to see the order has been ITM or OTM, hopefully it is not much to ask.

by the way is there any place on this forum or else that people who just trade this method hang around talk, and share pictures/videos?

appreciate your help.
thanks.

Clue ...read everything about support and resistance ......and read up on Candlestick patterns .....then take a look at TRO again and his price line

you mean trading isnt easy ?.....jees

No I never said that, I already mentioned that i am new to trading,
He does not say anything about S/R or other things, that is my point,

I know I have to learn about S/R , and other things, to do trading, here I am talking about a strategy or method he is teaching, he does not say to follow any of this.

No I never said that, I already mentioned that i am new to trading,
He does not say anything about S/R or other things, that is my point,

I know I have to learn about S/R , and other things, to do trading, here I am talking about a strategy or method he is teaching, he does not say to follow any of this.

Learn break outs - see WICK ZONES, BUY ZONE.

Learn reversals - see RAT ZONE.