NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Hey TRO - hows it going ?.....hope you are well

This is a nice strategy ....i like looking at lower TF charts when price is around the Highs or Lows of the higher TF bars......always means theres more possiblity of some action ....bigger players are watching .......the wick is an interesting spin .......my only issue is that the open and close prices are technically a little random.....whereas the high and low are much more price driven ......perhap think about using renko or range bars ?

Cheers
N

Hey TRO - hows it going ?.....hope you are well

This is a nice strategy ....i like looking at lower TF charts when price is around the Highs or Lows of the higher TF bars......always means theres more possiblity of some action ....bigger players are watching .......the wick is an interesting spin .......my only issue is that the open and close prices are technically a little random.....whereas the high and low are much more price driven ......perhap think about using renko or range bars ?

Cheers
N

Thanks NVP.

I use all time frames, since they are all data compression. Open/Close - traders pay attention to those levels.

Renko/range... not for me. But there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Nice "seeing" you again.

Thanks NVP.

I use all time frames, since they are all data compression. Open/Close - traders pay attention to those levels.

Renko/range... not for me. But there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Nice "seeing" you again.

understood.............good to see you active again .....talk soon

N