NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

vq4qro.gif

RESULTS.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

2igd8nk.gif

RESULTS.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

TheRumpledOne,

I spent over 5 years on TradeStation and followed your posts there. First of all I am always impressed by your code writing skills, especially the dashboards. You are truly an amazing code writer. I was trading options at the time I was using TradeStation and learned how to write EasyLanguage, a little.

I am now trading FX and need to improve my skills to the point of supplimenting my income (I was laided off in December of 2008 and have not found work greater than $15.00/hr vs $100k.

Not only do I not want to lose again, I want to make money. This is to your point of just getting going.

Is the FX Inside Bar Dashboard available for download?

barrydlong,

la Quinta, CA

TheRumpledOne,

I spent over 5 years on TradeStation and followed your posts there. First of all I am always impressed by your code writing skills, especially the dashboards. You are truly an amazing code writer. I was trading options at the time I was using TradeStation and learned how to write EasyLanguage, a little.

I am now trading FX and need to improve my skills to the point of supplimenting my income (I was laided off in December of 2008 and have not found work greater than $15.00/hr vs $100k.

Not only do I not want to lose again, I want to make money. This is to your point of just getting going.

Is the FX Inside Bar Dashboard available for download?

barrydlong,

la Quinta, CA

No, it is not. But if you search the net, you can find out how to get it.

Hi,

I am reading through this thread and I have to say it all looks very intersting and I have the idea that I get an idea of the use of the method but I see multiple different methods being used in this thread. At this point I see you have switched to another method http://www.trade2win.com/boards/day...-lose-again-therumpledone-173.html#post946588
I also downloaded the files TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN, but the TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN ELD files doesn't exist anymore on Rapidshare. I also found the blog but as far as I can make up of it, it doesn't explain the latest method.

I saw your post:
"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

I am very interested to learn this method, so I will probably ask some silly questions in the coming days, I hope you will allow me :smart:

First question, could someone point me to the place where I can see an explanation of the latest method being used?

Blooming heckk..GBPCHF went tp 1.62...i lost a fortune on that ****er yesterday!

Hi Avery,

Great Thread :clap:

When you programmed your multi-time indicator for example:

Monthly Open against current close
Weekly Open against current close
Daily Open against current close
and so on, all the way to the minute.

Did you use the information from all different time zones on one chart?
or
Did you place one single timezone chart information into an array and calculated each of the higher open timezones by going backwards within in the array?

I hope this makes sense.

Just replicating your indicators in Multicharts.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Simon