NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

wrdf95.gif

Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20) or daily high (HiCl < 20 ) - that is OPPORTUNITY

k4fb11.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

5pn23k.gif

RESULTS.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

53psog.gif

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 2) RED CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books.

So true.!!

Hello All,

This is my first post.
I am not a native speaker.
I am a slow learner,
I have a new computer,
trying out a new trading platform,
I added a 2nd 24" monitor just yesterday
and I am currently on page 43 on this thread,

so please have mercy with me!

I did not ride out any of the signals, because I know that it is important for ME to make a few pips from the beginning, just for the ego and to gain confidence. I am papertrading this but still try to make it as real as possible regarding my fear and being a chicken.

If someone bothers to compare the times when the trades happened, you have to add 2 hours to the buy and sell times. As you can see I trade 0.2 lots.

First trade of the day AUS/USD was just a bad mistake because BUY instead of SELL.

Did I make other mistakes - YES many I am aware of and lots more which I have no clue about yet.

Usually when I make many mistakes I LOOSE money, this time I made mistakes, left much on the table and still MADE money.

Mr. TRO "THERUMPLEDONE" : THANK YOU is all I can say so far!

I honestly hope that you stay active on this thread so I can gather all the nuances which are still in the dark for me and allow me to ask alot of questions!

Thanks again
Viennatrader

Attachments

• Bild 1.jpg
    Bild 1.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Bild 2.jpg
    Bild 2.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 233
r7olz4.gif

RESULTS.

Note: The size of the daily bottom wick is usually greater than 20 pips. That is the reason you enter within 20 pips of the daily low.

e7cryh.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

Re: very good !

TRO Thanks for this strategy.It seems to me it can work anywhere in the card ,no need to check to be whitin 20 pips from the high or the low of the day.Also seems to work with Dax Ftse....I am right or just a dreamer?

The 20 pip area from the daily high/low is the optimal place to enter based on statistics.

This could work with the Dax Ftse if you do the statistical analysis of price.