NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

OK,Thanks

some peeps have been doubtful of TRO's approaches.... but time has proven his work to be sound. it takes a while to catch on.. like hours and hours and hours, but enough work will make the thing become easy to follow, and also... quite profitable..

5vxjf4.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

some peeps have been doubtful of TRO's approaches.... but time has proven his work to be sound. it takes a while to catch on.. like hours and hours and hours, but enough work will make the thing become easy to follow, and also... quite profitable..

How long does it take to "understand":

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

How long does it take to "understand" other methods?

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

Avery,

I know you rarely answer question here anymore, but could you explain what´s about the price within 20 pips of the daily low and this posted entry!?

It certainly was a valid setup after the daily low was made (around 16:30), but price is not within the 20 pips where the lines on the chart are drawn.

So does your message refer to the 16:30 setup?

Thanks in advance
VT

o8z7np.gif

My gauges show the opportunity - price within 20 pips of the daily low.

My charts show the results - the entry is marked with a horizontal line.

I have explained the RAT REVERSAL before but I'll do it again:

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

I use the M5 chart.

NO MERCY!

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

Attachments

• o8z7np.gif
    o8z7np.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 225
2ibkr2b.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

Avery,

I know you rarely answer question here anymore, but could you explain what´s about the price within 20 pips of the daily low and this posted entry!?

It certainly was a valid setup after the daily low was made (around 16:30), but price is not within the 20 pips where the lines on the chart are drawn.

So does your message refer to the 16:30 setup?

Thanks in advance
VT

If someone asks a reasonable question and I SEE IT, I will answer it.

The size of the wick on the daily candle is usually greater than 20. If you enter within 20 pips of the daily low, price usually will move up 20 or more pips from the low.

How do you know it IS the daily low? You don't!! All you know is it IS the daily low AT THE TIME. Sooner or later, it WILL be the daily low.

2iuerer.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily high - that is OPPORTUNITY

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA:

1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES

2) RED CANDLE CLOSES

3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT.

STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

2chngxk.gif

Did you get in BEFORE price left the RAT ZONE?

Remember, TRADE WHAT YOU SEE...

If you SEE price reversing, then price IS reversing!

If someone asks a reasonable question and I SEE IT, I will answer it.

The size of the wick on the daily candle is usually greater than 20. If you enter within 20 pips of the daily low, price usually will move up 20 or more pips from the low.

How do you know it IS the daily low? You don't!! All you know is it IS the daily low AT THE TIME. Sooner or later, it WILL be the daily low.

Thank you for the answer!

I hope it is okay that I made a sceenshot showing what´s exactly on my mind.
Since I understood that the daily low is maybe just a daily low for a few seconds, minutes or hours I am not sure how to treat the daily low in a rising market.

So in my example from the 28 of May the low was made very early around 4 am GMT. From there EURUSD kept basically rising for 6 hours.

So does a rising market mean that we have only Longs if price is within a 20 pip range?

Attachments

• EURUSD 2010.05.28.jpg
    EURUSD 2010.05.28.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 390
Thank you for the answer!

I hope it is okay that I made a sceenshot showing what´s exactly on my mind.
Since I understood that the daily low is maybe just a daily low for a few seconds, minutes or hours I am not sure how to treat the daily low in a rising market.

So in my example from the 28 of May the low was made very early around 4 am GMT. From there EURUSD kept basically rising for 6 hours.

So does a rising market mean that we have only Longs if price is within a 20 pip range?

Do not over analyze.

The entry rules make no mention of "rising markets".

Do not over analyze.

The entry rules make no mention of "rising markets".

I am always twisting my head, but in this case I really only try to understand properly!

Over the last couple of weeks while trying to understand what you are doing, I got locked in the feeling that on a down day occasionally I am catching a falling knife because no one knows when the daily low is the daily low, but on the other side the rule to buy within 20 pips of the daily low pevents me for going on board if and when the daily low is set and the market turns.

So, are those signals on my chart I´ve posted no valid entry signals except the first entry?

Last edited: