NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

2uog95t.gif

RESULTS.

24dkhev.gif

RESULTS.

How many times do you have to see something to believe it?

I show you the OPPORTUNITY when it is there. All charts timestamped.

I have posted the entry rules.

I post the results.

What else is there?

2eeztpc.gif

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

Hi TRO,

hope all is well in sunny Arizona...quick question, by "mistake" I loaded both the TRO_RAT_ZONE indicator and the TRO_Multi_meter_candlecolor indcator on one of my charts. While one indicator was showing a "green" bias for H1 the other one was showing it as being Red. Do you know why that happened? Sorry if its a stupid question, I have little to no experience with MT4 and indicators

Thx

Attachments

• gbpusd_04092009.gif
    gbpusd_04092009.gif
    21 KB · Views: 319
Hi TRO, Where can I get your indicators?

Also does this only work on Forex?

You can find my FREE MT4 INDICATORS by using your favorite search engine.

This works on any instrument... HOWEVER, you must run a frequency distribution to know how far price usually reverses off the daily highs/daily lows so you can time your entry.

Hi TRO,

hope all is well in sunny Arizona...quick question, by "mistake" I loaded both the TRO_RAT_ZONE indicator and the TRO_Multi_meter_candlecolor indcator on one of my charts. While one indicator was showing a "green" bias for H1 the other one was showing it as being Red. Do you know why that happened? Sorry if its a stupid question, I have little to no experience with MT4 and indicators

Thx

2vkcodg.gif

Looking at your chart the D1 high and D1 low are both 0. Either you don't have the latest version or there is a data problem. I just checked the code and it looks OK. I did notice I forget to put the W1 bias in the upper left hand corner so I fixed that. You know where to get the updates.

Sorry to sound stupid on this but ive noticed that I can donate cash to you for yearly updates and advice? are these updates more worthwhile than the free ones? I understand that you post alot of code for free and i dont have a problem with you charging. would just like to know what the difference is?

Thanks!