NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

20qkvbq.gif

Results.

2vljy2e.gif

Opportunity....

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

3) The TRAINING WHEELS only signals LONG trades ABOVE the weekly open and SHORT trades BELOW the weekly above. This bias keeps beginning traders, as well as experienced traders, out of trouble.

2ebg9zs.gif

RESULTS.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA:
1) RED CANDLE CLOSES
2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES
3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

2nsqr00.jpg

RESULTS.

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

1197bd2.gif

The first 2 green rat reversals were losing entries.

Do you see a reason not to enter those trades?

Hints: There are at least 2 reasons. Use your eyes to see - do not think about it.

It is amazing to me that you have no more naysayers, TRO!

LOL! Where did they all go?

Good job! I like it when naysayers have to eat crow. What you do is so simple, it probably blows their mind and they don't know how to respond. Oh, wait a minute! Are you SELLING something???? LOL!

'If price is not making a new high, then it must be making a new low.' Simply, brilliant. I love it.

Continue............. it is fun to watch. ;)

Oh, BTW - I like the Arrows much better. Looks cool!

2d6mctc.gif

MORE RESULTS.

Hi Tro, this may be a silly question re your rat reversal s/l rule which says it's always 10, which is
fine. Won't it be more sure that a real low reversal is not playing out when the day's
current low is taken out ? Since your entry is within 20p of the day's low, in reality, the
biggest loss will be 20+1+spread, with 1 being 1p below day's low (up to now) ?

Also I'm sure u have already thought of the Day Open-Low and others as a gauge as
well. If for example, the Daily's statistical average of O-L=40p and current Day's O-L is
only less than half of that, even though your ClLo may be showing within 20p, would u
use the Daily or larger TF stats as further filter or confirmation ?

BTW, I haven't tested your method so I am just asking newbie question here rather
than being arrogant and pretending I know it all. I just want to know if you only care
about single time frame for your rat trades since you only post 5m charts mainly for
rat trades and you post 1H charts for 00-25-50-75 trades, or if you combine higher tf
data, since you also show the MM indicators, showing what other tf candles colours
are, which is cool!

Thanks!!
SD

Last edited:
It is amazing to me that you have no more naysayers, TRO!

LOL! Where did they all go?

Good job! I like it when naysayers have to eat crow. What you do is so simple, it probably blows their mind and they don't know how to respond. Oh, wait a minute! Are you SELLING something???? LOL!

'If price is not making a new high, then it must be making a new low.' Simply, brilliant. I love it.

Continue............. it is fun to watch. ;)

Oh, BTW - I like the Arrows much better. Looks cool!

I am not too fond of the naysayers.....

This guy has done his best to contribute to the trading community, he has prepared indicators in different languages, offered free advice, and attempted to teach people a method that is consistently profitable....

He provides regular updates, adjusts his indicators to make them better, maintains a site for traders....all for free.

I think that is the sign of a real pro.. one who gives to the community freely.

IMHO