NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

971sle.gif

OPPORTUNITY...

no need for the PM boss, I was very pissed off at the circus that FF turned into on a few threads. I saw your name dropped a few times. I searched you and saw that you were banned.

I also have seen a few members banned over there for very little. So wanted to to ask you.... as long as you have have no connection to edge trader/ expatxxx or tudor girl or frankinpip, then no, we will not have a problem.

pip it.... :cool:

Seems like your mind is made up.

2rw8ggj.gif

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat."

P64 HOW WE DECIDE

Remember what H. Rearden said:

Now, 2 patterns of market behaviour happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

If price is NOT making a new high then it must be reversing from the high.

If price is NOT making a new low then it must be reversing from the low.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL TRADE

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red/black candle closes

3) green/white candle closes - note the high price of the green/white candle

4) enter long at the green/white candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

RED RAT REVERSAL TRADE

1) price within 20 pips of the daily high - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) green/white candle closes

3) red/black candle closes - note the low price of the red/black candle

4) enter short at the red/black candle's low price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

You are either a RED RAT, a GREEN RAT or a YALE STUDENT. If you do not understand the reason you can not be both a red rat and a green rat then you are YALE MATERIAL:

I'm very impressed w/your patience to repond to these rude people and do good to who are willing to listen what you have to say.
I lived in Tucson for 19 yrs and familiar w/the city.
One thing I wish you had was E mini tips since I don't know how to trade Forex.
I'm going thru all the pages of your thread to learn rite now.

Appreciate your posts very much.
Thanks.

I'm very impressed w/your patience to repond to these rude people and do good to who are willing to listen what you have to say.
I lived in Tucson for 19 yrs and familiar w/the city.
One thing I wish you had was E mini tips since I don't know how to trade Forex.
I'm going thru all the pages of your thread to learn rite now.

Appreciate your posts very much.
Thanks.

Hi. I head up a couple of MEETUP investing groups in Tucson. You are more than welcome to attend our monthly meetings.

The method is robust meaning it works across markets. You'll just have to run a frequency distribution for the instrument(s) that you trade.

Hi. I head up a couple of MEETUP investing groups in Tucson. You are more than welcome to attend our monthly meetings.

The method is robust meaning it works across markets. You'll just have to run a frequency distribution for the instrument(s) that you trade.

Great! Please let me know where and when. I live in Chandler now but I'll be glad to come down there.
Thanks,

Yoshi Y

TRO,
Would you tell me the place and time for your monthly mtg?
I am very interested. Also I want to visit my buddies in Tucson at the same time.
Thanks,
Yoshi

Hello TRO,

very interesting thread, thanks for starting it and for keeping it up. I did a couple of test Buzzard Reversals trades in the last two hours on EUR/JPY which netted me 40 pips (and I took profits within just a couple of minutes of entering the trade in both instances). I will keep practicing what you are teaching on this forum and see how I get on with it.

I wanted to ask you: regarding the rat reversal trades does the price have to be within 20 pips of the high/low to enter a green/red reversal or is that just a better setup in your opinion than, say, the price being 50 pips away from the high or low?

Thanks again and keep up the good work