Need help with trading and stock markets.

Tim.on

Hi guys.

I am new to trading, but I have an elementary understanding of trading experience.
Let us tell you in more detail about myself: I am 16 years old from Ukraine and have problems with English.
The purpose of my visit to the forum is to find a mentor and people who are better than me and understand much more in the markets than they are willing to share knowledge with the newcomer.

If you want to help, write, I will be glad to feedback.

What trading have you done so far? What did you trade? How well did it go? What went wrong? What went right?

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3125551, участник: 883"]
Какой торговлей вы занимались до сих пор? Чем вы торговали? Насколько хорошо это прошло? Что пошло не так? Что прошло правильно?
[/ QUOTE] No problem . I traded cryptocurrency. I started trading in early 2019 and caught the growth of bitcoin in May, I was able to almost double my deposit (but this is luck). After I took profits, I started trading small movements and it was unsuccessful. I had a drawdown and from the initial deposit I had a profit of + -35% and it was almost + 100%. Then I went to where I didn’t need to go, but still I got there Minter, I could not even imagine that I would get a -50% landing there but I still haven’t fixed it. He also traded on margin at a certain moment, was able to make + 250% and after a while he poured everything and threw more money and received his investment back the first time and tomorrow the profit went to zero and brought this whole thing. Something like this))).

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3125551, участник: 883"]
Какой торговлей вы занимались до сих пор? Чем вы торговали? Насколько хорошо это прошло? Что пошло не так? Что прошло правильно?
[/ QUOTE] If you do not understand something from my answer, specify what exactly I will explain to you.

Do not trade bitcoin. It might be a scam or it might not, but better to trade something that is definitely not a scam.

Do not let anyone else trade for you. Do not use anyone else's trade suggestions or tips. Find a simple strategy you can understand and use without mistakes and use it when you have a high probability of winning.

[QUOTE = "Томортон, должность: 3125694, участник: 883"]
Не торгуйте биткойнами. Это может быть мошенничество или нет, но лучше торговать чем-то, что определенно не является мошенничеством.

Не позволяйте никому торговать за вас. Не используйте чужие торговые предложения или советы. Найдите простую стратегию, которую вы можете понять и использовать без ошибок, и используйте ее, когда у вас есть высокая вероятность выигрыша.
[/ QUOTE]. thanks. but the most difficult thing is to make your strategy with risk management and analysis of the news feed

[QUOTE = "Томортон, должность: 3125694, участник: 883"]
Не торгуйте биткойнами. Это может быть мошенничество или нет, но лучше торговать чем-то, что определенно не является мошенничеством.

Не позволяйте никому торговать за вас. Не используйте чужие торговые предложения или советы. Найдите простую стратегию, которую вы можете понять и использовать без ошибок, и используйте ее, когда у вас есть высокая вероятность выигрыша.
[/ QUOTE]. Can you advise good brokers who have various tools for trading?

We need to know more about what you're doing so that what you're doing wrong can be understood. But at this stage, I would simply advise using the simplest trend-following strategy you can find, and avoiding day-trading.

As for brokers I cannot advise. But I would go for the largest broker possible, based in the most regulated jurisdiction available.

Negative equity protection is good, so that even if a trade goes against you, you cannot lose more than your deposit.

Segregated client accounts are good, so that your money is kept separate from the broker's operating capital. So if they don't pay their phone bill, your money cannot be used to pay it.

In the UK there is a scheme to protect clients' deposits if the broker goes bankrupt. so you should get your deposited money back from the scheme if the broker cannot pay you because they have ceased trading and their bank accounts are frozen.

Apart from that, look for zero or low commission and narrow spreads - check spreads at different times in the day and especially the times when you wish to trade.

We need to know more about what you're doing so that what you're doing wrong can be understood. But at this stage, I would simply advise using the simplest trend-following strategy you can find, and avoiding day-trading.

As for brokers I cannot advise. But I would go for the largest broker possible, based in the most regulated jurisdiction available.

Negative equity protection is good, so that even if a trade goes against you, you cannot lose more than your deposit.

Segregated client accounts are good, so that your money is kept separate from the broker's operating capital. So if they don't pay their phone bill, your money cannot be used to pay it.

In the UK there is a scheme to protect clients' deposits if the broker goes bankrupt. so you should get your deposited money back from the scheme if the broker cannot pay you because they have ceased trading and their bank accounts are frozen.

Apart from that, look for zero or low commission and narrow spreads - check spreads at different times in the day and especially the times when you wish to trade.
Thanks for the answer and recommendation. Of the brokers, I only know Interactive Broker and United Traders. Can you give the names of good brokerage firms.

Hi guys.

I am new to trading, but I have an elementary understanding of trading experience.
Let us tell you in more detail about myself: I am 16 years old from Ukraine and have problems with English.
The purpose of my visit to the forum is to find a mentor and people who are better than me and understand much more in the markets than they are willing to share knowledge with the newcomer.

If you want to help, write, I will be glad to feedback.

Hi Tim.on,

I'll be glad to help a little.

I read above that you have started trading in cryptocurrency.

Whilst this can be very profitable, it is not without considerable risk.

The first thing I suggest you do is to make sure you understand the fundamental differences between cryptocurrency and fiat currency, not the least of which is how they are created.

If you'd like to learn more about cryptocurrency and how it relates to trading in other things, then reply and I'll post some educational links for you.

Best Regards,

VJ.
🏴‍☠️

[QUOTE = "MasterOfCoin, сообщение: 3125828, участник: 591785"]
Привет Тим.он,

Я буду рад помочь немного.

Я прочитал выше, что вы начали торговать криптовалютой.

Хотя это может быть очень выгодно, это не без значительного риска.

Первое, что я предлагаю вам сделать, это убедиться, что вы понимаете фундаментальные различия между криптовалютой и фиатной валютой, не в последнюю очередь то, как они создаются.

Если вы хотите больше узнать о криптовалюте и о том, как она связана с торговлей другими вещами, ответьте, и я опубликую некоторые образовательные ссылки для вас.

С уважением,

VJ.
🏴☠️
[/ QUOTE]
I will be glad to read you the information provided. I understand the difference between cryptocurrency and fiat money.

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3125730, участник: 883"]
Нам нужно больше знать о том, что вы делаете, чтобы понять, что вы делаете неправильно. Но на этом этапе я бы просто посоветовал использовать простейшую стратегию следования за трендом и избежать дневной торговли.

Что касается брокеров, я не могу советовать. Но я бы выбрал самого крупного возможного брокера, основанного в самой регулируемой юрисдикции.

Негативная защита справедливости хороша, так что даже если сделка идет против вас, вы не можете потерять больше, чем ваш депозит.

Сегрегированные клиентские счета хороши, так что ваши деньги хранятся отдельно от операционного капитала брокера. Поэтому, если они не оплатят свой телефонный счет, ваши деньги не могут быть использованы для его оплаты.

В Великобритании существует схема защиты депозитов клиентов, если брокер обанкротится. поэтому вы должны вернуть свои внесенные деньги из схемы, если брокер не может заплатить вам, потому что они прекратили торговать и их банковские счета заморожены.

Кроме того, ищите нулевую или низкую комиссию и узкие спреды - проверяйте спреды в разное время дня и особенно в те моменты, когда вы хотите торговать.
[/ QUOTE]
Могу ли я увидеть инсайдерские сделки как-то или где-то?

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3125730, участник: 883"]
Нам нужно больше знать о том, что вы делаете, чтобы понять, что вы делаете неправильно. Но на этом этапе я бы просто посоветовал использовать простейшую стратегию следования за трендом и избежать дневной торговли.

Что касается брокеров, я не могу советовать. Но я бы выбрал самого крупного возможного брокера, основанного в самой регулируемой юрисдикции.

Негативная защита справедливости хороша, так что даже если сделка идет против вас, вы не можете потерять больше, чем ваш депозит.

Сегрегированные клиентские счета хороши, так что ваши деньги хранятся отдельно от операционного капитала брокера. Поэтому, если они не оплатят свой телефонный счет, ваши деньги не могут быть использованы для его оплаты.

В Великобритании существует схема защиты депозитов клиентов, если брокер обанкротится. поэтому вы должны вернуть свои внесенные деньги из схемы, если брокер не может заплатить вам, потому что они прекратили торговать и их банковские счета заморожены.

Кроме того, ищите нулевую или низкую комиссию и узкие спреды - проверяйте спреды в разное время дня и особенно в те моменты, когда вы хотите торговать.
[/ QUOTE]
Могу ли я увидеть инсайдерские сделки как-то или где-то?

It is not possible to see insider trading. It is illegal in most jurisdictions.

But maybe you mean something else and my translation is inaccurate?

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3126138, участник: 883"]
Невозможно увидеть инсайдерскую торговлю. Это незаконно в большинстве юрисдикций.

Но, может быть, вы имеете в виду что-то еще, и мой перевод неточен?
[/ QUOTE]
Теперь перевод точный. В Интернете есть ребята, которые ходят на разные сайты (странно) и говорят, что инсайдеры покупают, поэтому нужно покупать.

Insider dealing does occur on some small-cap stocks but its very hard to detect. In some cases, there might be enough insider money to be able to move prices of these very small companies's shares. But be cautious about following these price moves - sometimes prices can move up very fast due to a shortage of shares to buy, and the holders then dump their shares onto the market, and price falls like a stone.

Find a simple objective strategy that allows you to follow large markets which cannot be easily manipulated against you like that.

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3126173, участник: 883"]
Инсайдерские сделки имеют место на некоторых акциях с малой капитализацией, но их очень трудно обнаружить. В некоторых случаях может быть достаточно инсайдерских денег, чтобы иметь возможность изменять цены акций этих очень маленьких компаний. Но будьте осторожны, следуя этим ценовым движениям - иногда цены могут очень быстро расти из-за нехватки акций для покупки, и держатели затем сбрасывают свои акции на рынок, и цена падает, как камень.

Найдите простую объективную стратегию, которая позволит вам следовать за крупными рынками, которыми так легко не манипулировать.
[/ QUOTE]
Вы можете привести примеры интересных стратегий для торговли, чтобы я мог приблизительно понять, что мне нужно искать.

The simplest strategy is trend-following. e.g. look for an uptrend, watch for price to fall back a little, then buy as price resumes its upwards direction.

On a chart, the pull-back starts from a new high, makes a low, after which price goes up again, higher then the earlier high. Eventually a new pull-back occurs. This shows as the classic sequence of higher highs and higher lows.

It helps in illustrating and assessing trends if you use one or two moving averages, but indicators are not essential.

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3126178, участник: 883"]
Самая простая стратегия - следовать за трендом. Например, ищите восходящий тренд, следите за тем, чтобы цена немного снизилась, затем покупайте, когда цена возобновит свое восходящее направление.

На графике откат начинается с нового максимума, составляет минимум, после чего цена снова повышается, выше, чем предыдущий максимум. В конце концов происходит новый откат. Это показывает, как классическая последовательность более высоких максимумов и более низких минимумов.

Это помогает иллюстрировать и оценивать тренды, если вы используете одну или две скользящие средние, но показатели не являются необходимыми.
[/ QUOTE]
Will you buy shares in marijuana companies? What is your opinion on what is happening in the stock markets. What do you expect from the markets this year?

[QUOTE = "Tomorton, сообщение: 3126178, участник: 883"]
Самая простая стратегия - следовать за трендом. Например, ищите восходящий тренд, следите за тем, чтобы цена немного снизилась, затем покупайте, когда цена возобновит свое восходящее направление.

На графике откат начинается с нового максимума, составляет минимум, после чего цена снова повышается, выше, чем предыдущий максимум. В конце концов происходит новый откат. Это показывает, как классическая последовательность более высоких максимумов и более низких минимумов.

Это помогает иллюстрировать и оценивать тренды, если вы используете одну или две скользящие средние, но показатели не являются необходимыми.
[/ QUOTE]
Will you buy shares in marijuana companies? What is your opinion on what is happening in the stock markets. What do you expect from the markets this year?

These days I only trade US index values and forex. Shares are too volatile for me.

If trading shares I would go for companies with the biggest market capitalisations and make sure I'm only long when the Dow is bullish. I don't take a view on individual share prices or forex exchange rates as far ahead as several months, but the US indices are likely to continue rising strongly: I will continue taking long spreadbets on the Dow.

These days I only trade US index values and forex. Shares are too volatile for me.

If trading shares I would go for companies with the biggest market capitalisations and make sure I'm only long when the Dow is bullish. I don't take a view on individual share prices or forex exchange rates as far ahead as several months, but the US indices are likely to continue rising strongly: I will continue taking long spreadbets on the Dow.
understood thanks