Mytrack - no feed

olwenh

I'm not getting any data from mytrack this morning. Anyone else - and does anyone have a suport # for them?

tks

Yep, I am also without data feed. Message on Mytrack chat says will be fixed in 10mins or so.

waytogo,

which channel did you see the message - i couldn't see one - hence my post here?

but missing data up to then - do you know if they will back fill? - i'm ringing them at the mo, but no reply

Olwenh

Channel 12 is the one for UK

Back working now, but or course missing data for this morning....

Ah life

They do backfill, sometimes. However, they haven't yet. Depending on what chart SW you are using you may need to take action to get it to backfill.

Sierra won't backfill if there is valid data at the end of the file. So you need to select Edit Minute Data from the right click menu and then Delete to end of file. You need to move the chart so the point you want to delete from is the right most point visible first. That will then delete the data and MT should backfill.

However, I've just done that and it only backfilled from 8:47 again, so clearly the earlier data is still missing at present.

thanks peter,

I have Sierra, so I'll try it later. If you get the data before, can you post that it's there?

o