MYTrack down?

GreyingSurfer

173 0
I can't log in to MyTrack (directly or via Sierra) at all this morning (7:30-8:05, Tues). Is anyone else having problems?

I'm also getting logon screens popping up at intervals when I try, so I'm a little unsure if it's a login problem, or if they are just completely down.

Anyone else?

Lard42

51 0
Hi Peter,

I have logged on to both Mytrack and Sierra ok this morning. You might have just got a duff server or something.

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
Just that second came back!

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
Some sort of power loss in New York.Will I be able to get back the missing data?he didn't know.

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
There was a low power period which their UPS (uninteruptible power supply)! should have covered.One of the UPS batteries failed causing some of their systems to crash.So you must have a gap in your data.I tried edit intraday and lost more.I think they should have a facility to buy back the data a day later (cheap) and make it available for download.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock