MyTrack data

rossored

Can anyone help? I'm using Sierra / MyTrack as many of us on here do, and due to the power failure on the east coast on thursday ( I guess ) my MT feed shows the price on YM futs dropping to zero ; hence my chart on auto-scale shows the range as 9350-odd to 0, and it's totally unreadable. Have tried using manual re-scaling but its a pain in the backside, have reloaded the charts and they just look the same.

The only chart thats any good is the 1min, and even that's useless before about 3.50pm BST yesterday...

So, as usual, its probably something simple that I'm too much of a doofus to realise, but any help appreciated,

muchos grassy bums

You have to use the Edit - Edit Data option on Sierra to find and edit the erronous data. Else delete a few days and let it reload.

As it happens my data for Q`U using the same packages is absolutely fine!

JonnyT

Thanks Jonny. I think I might rename you "MyTrack Guru" as you seem to answer all my q's ref MyTrack/Sierra!!

Interestingly enough, editing the data for Q`U, I have discovered the problem is also with my Dow cash charts too, for every minute of yesterday... :confused:

The issue is that the decimal point is in the wrong place for the low of every minute : ie the high shows at 9311.56746 for example, yet the low for the same minute shows at 93.0964535 or whatever. Has no-one else got this quirk with thier data?

I use My Track with AIQ and it was impossible to trade yesterday as like you the only chart one could see was the one minute in the afternoon but even then I think there was missing data. There was a problem recently with the charts when opened in the morning they would be missing a day or even two. They sorted that out and rather than start fiddling with it all when I have no idea what I'm doing I'm assuming that on Monday they will update it all.