MyFxBook Copytrader

VielGeld

Experienced member
MyFxBook recently launched their own copytrade service. This thread would be to test it out and compare it to other services and see how it matches up. They claim they'll have risk management in their sights as prime motivator, so maybe there's something in it.

Any takers?

http://www.myfxbook.com/autotrade said:
"We don't allow demo traders to become signal providers
which will almost always end up badly for your hard earned money"

(y)(y)

Peter

Well, I've opened a demo. Selected 4 systems. 48 h later I read this:

"System Ping_EA_Hung was removed as it didn't comply with the AutoTrade program requirements. There are still trades of this system open in your account - if you wish to close the trades, you must do this manually. Refresh this page to remove this message after closing the trades in question."

I think that MyFxBook should have emailed me as fast as he was removed as a system.

Besides I'm unable to find a way to set SL or TP with them.

MyFxBook recently launched their own copytrade service. This thread would be to test it out and compare it to other services and see how it matches up. They claim they'll have risk management in their sights as prime motivator, so maybe there's something in it.

Any takers?

if they do not reward excessive overtrading (like some :whistling)

then sounds promising

N

Reactions: tar
are the top traders allowed to get any reward from the subscibers ?

assume thats the next phase of development ?

N

Well, I've opened a demo. Selected 4 systems. 48 h later I read this:

"System Ping_EA_Hung was removed as it didn't comply with the AutoTrade program requirements. There are still trades of this system open in your account - if you wish to close the trades, you must do this manually. Refresh this page to remove this message after closing the trades in question."

I think that MyFxBook should have emailed me as fast as he was removed as a system.

Besides I'm unable to find a way to set SL or TP with them.

they should have closed your trades..........teething problems :whistling

they should have closed your trades..........teething problems :whistling

OK but what if another system starts to go wrong.

How can I set SL?

As I said I'm unable to find it and their help section... doesn't really help (on this issue).

OK but what if another system starts to go wrong.

How can I set SL?

As I said I'm unable to find it and their help section... doesn't really help (on this issue).

I've got a response from MyFxBook:

Hello Kasber.

We are currently working on adding this option.

Thanks.