FOREX Market Reversal Levels

andrewkin

We are a small team of British mathematicians. We developed a trading strategy and system for a financial institution and have been running it, with variations, for five years.

In 2010 our client agreed to let us sell our S&R levels to other traders on subscription. We launched FOREX Market Reversal Levels (FMRL) at the start of 2011 on another forum. During 2012 it became inaccurate, probably because the natural price action of FOREX markets was being distorted by high levels of market manipulation.

In February 2012, after my angry responses to determined trolls, my membership of the forum was revoked. We have not offered our service since then.

Two things made us decide to try again, requests from a few of our old subscribers and properly functioning markets again.

This time round we are providing numbers for 28 currency pairs, gold, oil, Dow, S&P, DAX and FTSE.

Subscription is GBP30 a month and subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.

The first month is free so that traders can evaluate it for themselves before it costs them anything.

These levels are not intended to be used on their own and will be most useful to experienced traders who can compare them with the S&R levels they currently use.

We plan to publish the current FMRL levels on EURUSD H1 charts every day here.

All of the old thread can be found by searching for … FOREX Market Reversal Levels.

We do hope our levels will help you trade more accurately.

Before the moderators decide whether on not to delete this thread, can you explain why if you have a solid technique available to successfully trade the markets why you would go to the trouble of marketing and selling it - rather than just rake it in by trading it?

It might be worth your while posting up a few of your s/r levels for a sample of markets over the next couple of weeks just so people can get a grasp of how useful they are.

Before the moderators decide whether on not to delete this thread, can you explain why if you have a solid technique available to successfully trade the markets why you would go to the trouble of marketing and selling it - rather than just rake it in by trading it?

It might be worth your while posting up a few of your s/r levels for a sample of markets over the next couple of weeks just so people can get a grasp of how useful they are.

FMRL is a small part of our system which can fit into any other system. On its own it discloses nothing about our system. We decided to charge in the hope of avoiding novice concerns. We made a number of mistakes at FF which we do not intend to repeat. So we will not suggest ways of using our levels nor how profitable FMRL might be. We have pitched subscription with a free month and no penalty for leaving before payments start. Also we hope to publish a EURUSD H1 chart with all the levels every day. Had I been able to include image and links you would have it up on T2W now.

I suggested a sample rather than just eur/usd as even though the most popular pair, not everyone trades it plus it gives us all an idea just how universally useful your levels are.

You can include images and links providing they do not overtly advertise a commercial site.

Your software will not let me insert an image.

Sorry! Was Chrome again. And I wasn't using the paperclip. Would like to post one of these every morning.

FMRL on EURUSD H1

EU0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The monthly and weekly presumably apply across the current week, but what of the daily levels shown. Do they apply just for this day? If so, I look forward to tomorrow's screenshot and see how they handle.

Yes, new every day. Will post tomorrow morning UK time. Had enough today. See you ...

FMRL on EURUSD H1 10 December 2013

The FMRL numbers are used to indicate where we expect a price direction is most likely to be supported, meet resistance or to reverse.

Here are today’s FMRL lines for EURUSD

EU2.jpg

Might have been more useful to condense the Y-axis to show the levels above the then current level when you posted this morning. I assume there are/were levels above?

OK. Just had a look. Was the flack you got on the previous website because of the distance between each of your s/r levels? Apart from the outliers well away from current price level, there appear to be levels every 5 to 10 pips.

It might be a better service if you just had two levels, one above price, and one below. Easier to measure performance too.

You mentioned they didn't perform well in 2012. How are you determining this, and how have they performed in 2013?

Last edited:
FMRL on EURUSD H1 11 December 2013

The FMRL numbers are used to indicate where we expect a price direction is most likely to be supported, meet resistance or to reverse.

EU3.jpg

Please visit if you would like to know more.

To have 14 different levels suggests that there is a 7% chance of having the correct level any particular day. Do you not find that %ge just a tad low?
I'd almost prefer to stick with the 50% percentage of it going up or down at least that way the odds are stacked more in my favour
Well done to you however for finding such a low percentage accuracy rate, that must have taken some doing

View attachment 169152

Please visit NYSCo if you would like to know more.

That doesn't really answer my question.

How are you determining performance of these levels? You must have a metric for this, i.e. what constitutes a reversal and within how many pips of the line are you considering the line valid.

FMRL on EURUSD H1 12 December 2013

EU4.jpg

FMRL on EURUSD H1 3 January 2014

There are FMRL numbers for 28 currency pairs, plus gold, oil, Dow, S&P, DAX and FTSE.

Here are today’s FMRL lines for EURUSD on an H1 chart.

EU.jpg

FMRL on EURUSD H1 6 January 2014

There are FMRL numbers for 28 currency pairs, plus gold, oil, Dow, S&P, DAX and FTSE.

Here are today’s FMRL lines for EURUSD on an H1 chart.

EU.jpg