My ZuluTrade Adventure

agree with a lot on the comments made,but I am blinded by the fact that he has to bust at some point using the strategy he does. Lets hope Im wrong but he is currently 500 pips offside and yet again hoping it goes right for him. And if his stop is 225 pips,how is that trading? Having said that theres nothing to say any trader with a perfect cant blow up as well,even if his stats look great to us, one bout off ill discipline and the follower accounts could be history.

Why will he bust eventually? Hes not taking 10 points and risking 200. I dont see the logic. Even if he gets wiped on these trades. He'll lose say 3400 pips on 17 positions. I think youre paying too much attention to how many pips he is up. 8k isnt a lot because of the duplicating. You guys need to stop paying such close attention to pips. Average pips per trade. And drawdown is most important. If he was trading just 1 position you would think he was doing really well. You're so blinded by the pips.

Why will he bust eventually? Hes not taking 10 points and risking 200. I dont see the logic. Even if he gets wiped on these trades. He'll lose say 3400 pips on 17 positions. I think youre paying too much attention to how many pips he is up. 8k isnt a lot because of the duplicating. You guys need to stop paying such close attention to pips. Average pips per trade. And drawdown is most important. If he was trading just 1 position you would think he was doing really well. You're so blinded by the pips.

it depends on how you look at things. He is aiming for a few pips and risking lots and adding in as he goes along. He has also left positions in over the weekends when major news would be due out. He has stuck to his methods and stops etc,so credit where due. But another 50 or 60 pips against him and he will be down over 1000 down which would be a huge amount of the followers accounts. I guess if people know exactly what they are risking and manage their accounts properly then he could handle a bust along the way, but they dont and will blame him when it goes wrong. i guess what im really saying is that he doesnt trade the way I do and therefore I assume its wrong. I really hope he doesnt blow up

it depends on how you look at things. He is aiming for a few pips and risking lots and adding in as he goes along. He has also left positions in over the weekends when major news would be due out. He has stuck to his methods and stops etc,so credit where due. But another 50 or 60 pips against him and he will be down over 1000 down which would be a huge amount of the followers accounts. I guess if people know exactly what they are risking and manage their accounts properly then he could handle a bust along the way, but they dont and will blame him when it goes wrong. i guess what im really saying is that he doesnt trade the way I do and therefore I assume its wrong. I really hope he doesnt blow up

What account are you looking at? Are we talking about the same account here? Hake Hake right? I'm not defending Kama-Spot. Hes useless.

:whistling

Looking to flip Eur/Usd fall near the 1.2920
I may exit my short before my limit.
I also might enter after or before.

One person's rules of trading may differ from another person, but that is not how someone should grade another's trading skills.

As traders, we look for consistency.
High returns and minimum drawdown? Well, that just depends how you trade.
(Could be small returns with large drawdown)

We should look for results.
Stay tuned. I will submit my results when I am top ranked

usdchfspikes.png

Only Alpari US...

:whistling

Looking to flip Eur/Usd fall near the 1.2920
I may exit my short before my limit.
I also might enter after or before.

One person's rules of trading may differ from another person, but that is not how someone should grade another's trading skills.

As traders, we look for consistency.
High returns and minimum drawdown? Well, that just depends how you trade.
(Could be small returns with large drawdown)

We should look for results.
Stay tuned. I will submit my results when I am top ranked

With the rate that you are going doubtful will take you more than a week or two for that (y)

man what happened?
-239 pips in open positions? and 1259 pips loss for two weeks? (n)
and you were doing so so damn good @some points....:sleep:

What's the LOGICAL EXPLANATION of so many SIGNAL PROVIDERS in ZULUTRADE opening many identical position at the same time? I dont get it.

Is it some kind of MARTINGALE SYSTEM?..

They open 3 identical positions in EURUSD, they start losing and open another 3 positions in the same direction??.. I have seen almost any SP in ZULUTRADE does that and I cant really understand what are they trying to do.

Any ideas?

most do it to get back what theyve lost as followers dont like loses. Some use it as part of their strategy. I often open multiple positions and take of as i go along

I doubt there is any logical explanation, more than the syndrome " monkey see, monkey do" imo.
they see the market sentiments and then go all along with the trend.

hes still well ahead and its only because of his great start that the dd looks bad and he has also increased the number of lots hes uses

was the conclusion of this thread that this guy just got lucky?

well luck is usually part of the game, but to get ahead of the game serious calculations are needed - you cant just open positions without stop/losses, right guys?

see, i've learned something after so much discussion here and there (y)

what do you think of this guy - any prospects of a good trading - The good life1..............he is a new face in the top ten....

you know, Ituglobal, you don't need to be among top ten in order to trade good!! people will still follow you...when you like you...thats why there is no correlation among the amount following and the ranking , sometimes i have seen it that it variates quite much.

Does anybody know what has happened to Hake Hake? He seems to have abandoned his open positions in Zulu Trade.

its so easy to set up on zulu,open several accounts,get off to a flyer but then ofcourse cant really trade.

well there are two versions either he went on vacation or realized he cannot make it with the zulutrade trading ! :LOL:
well it is not that easy after all ;)
btw, who are you following mate?

its so easy to set up on zulu,open several accounts,get off to a flyer but then of course cant really trade.

well this talks about their quality of being traders i think traders should be more careful ,after all its common logic - nobody will follow a reckless trader why then actually get into the point of acting like that :sleep: