My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Thank you Koen,

Unfortunately I stay less active in this thread now a days. Post live trades less for obvious reason. But I will keep posting my results periodically.

Good luck you too..
Regards
Sun.

Hey Sun

how is it going ...........I still keep in touch with peter and sounds like you are gradually getting there in your journey

its a long an winding path to becoming a profitable and successful trader .........so hang in there and you will achieve your goal over time (y)

N:smart:

Hey Sun

how is it going ...........I still keep in touch with peter and sounds like you are gradually getting there in your journey

its a long an winding path to becoming a profitable and successful trader .........so hang in there and you will achieve your goal over time (y)

N:smart:

Thank you NVP, I keep trying always & its improving.
I am mostly active in other place as you know ;)

Good Day
Regards

This Brexit week full free. Broker is not charging any commision. Good way to lure trader to lose money...:cheesy:

One major suggestion for F's followers. Try following KT F's template, it will help you avoid over trading. Which is a major problem for all.

Do it for a week, will see the difference, more discipline.

One major suggestion for F's followers. Try following KT F's template, it will help you avoid over trading. Which is a major problem for all.

dbba0c137b7b6413d24fb88e388afc85.jpg

f and friends were banned from the forum and he has never provided any proof of trades.it was all hindsight trading-mm blew several of his accounts-open your eyes-he was a liar(n)-their forum is as dead as a dodo now.

Even if I try to explain you will not understand it. Cause your mind is fully biased against them. I don't know about mm but I blow my accounts because of martingaling it's not F's mistake. This is what everyone does at the beginning irrespective of any strategy. As its sweet spot scalping so it will always be hindsight because of its speed. I don't want to go into any arguments. All I care is to get success.

Their forum is not dead they are in holidays.

Even if I try to explain you will not understand it. Cause your mind is fully biased against them. I don't know about mm but I blow my accounts because of martingaling it's not F's mistake. This is what everyone does at the beginning irrespective of any strategy. As its sweet spot scalping so it will always be hindsight because of its speed. I don't want to go into any arguments. All I care is to get success.

Their forum is not dead they are in holidays.
You may at some point start making money or you may not.You just have to know when to give up.What im saying is that sir g and f are living a fantasy and there is no evidence or proof that they make a bean.Just dont believe all that people tell you.I have always been honest on here and i am proud to say that i tried trading and actually came out ahead.I packed it in due to stress and the fact that it takes over your life.I do think that cutting losses is the key and riding your winners

You may at some point start making money or you may not.You just have to know when to give up.What im saying is that sir g and f are living a fantasy and there is no evidence or proof that they make a bean.Just dont believe all that people tell you.I have always been honest on here and i am proud to say that i tried trading and actually came out ahead.I packed it in due to stress and the fact that it takes over your life.I do think that cutting losses is the key and riding your winners

Yes here with some points I agree with you.

That's exactly the conclusion I arrived to last year when I was following his thread. I find it intriguing and weird they spend so much time and energy trying to convince people that they are super traders when they don't even trade demo.

Hi Sun

Are you winning using the KT?

Cheers
Oscar

Yes here with some points I agree with you.

Hi, Sun,

Not sure whether I have written here , before, but wish you well in your trading.

I came across, backtracking, your post 1418 and want to give you a rec for it. I'll do that on your latest post whether it is relevant, or not.

I never followed F, just defended his right to be able to post unhindered.

One question. Can his absence be explained?

Hi, Sun,

Not sure whether I have written here , before, but wish you well in your trading.

I came across, backtracking, your post 1418 and want to give you a rec for it. I'll do that on your latest post whether it is relevant, or not.

I never followed F, just defended his right to be able to post unhindered.

One question. Can his absence be explained?

As far as I understand he is banned from the forum. He received a lot of negative attention from a lot of people, including people who should behave neutral. So (understandably) the whole bunch left.

Hi Sun,

Apologies for intruding on your thread but what is KT F's template?

Good luck by the way - you seem open and receptive to new ideas and honest in your posts.

I'm sure you"ll do well if you stick in there.

Kind regards,

Swissy

As far as I understand he is banned from the forum. He received a lot of negative attention from a lot of people, including people who should behave neutral. So (understandably) the whole bunch left.

It is my understanding that Peter (fxmospherian) and major magnum (mm) were both banned after a long running despute with various members of trade2win.....some of whom were banned and others were allowed to remain

That was not a good time here for the forum and others were also caught in the crossfire

I would suggest that like Brexit and irrespective of the camps members were in we lay those times to rest and stop dragging up the past

Sun I'm always around for a chat if needed ....you know where,to reach me

Hang in there buddy :)
N