My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

I got 38 pips today under 27 trades. But actually its less than 24 trades. Cause extra trades are for loss locking method...

19-04-2016.png

I martingale just one time today..draw down 6.61%
Have to admit if someone trades properly with GJ,GA kind of pairs, then they can produce 70-90 pips per day..
Largest loss today was 6.9 pips.

Morning All,

I think now I trade with a hybrid strategy & its fun. I am using clear charts & basic price action along with relative strength & something discretionary with 1 min chart.

N1.png

GBPNZD

Last edited:
Hi Sun,

Great to see some consistent results.
What would you say you have changed to achieve this?

Well done

Hello Nick,

Thank you. But No I am not changed yet. I still do some martingale to keep my daily account balance positive everyday. I currently walking in path of other side of the river. I need to get back to the right side by avoiding this double lots.

But even with martingale I need to earn big to recover all of my losses. For example today I earned 44 pips straight with GA which saved my day.

22-04-2016.png
This trade took 1 hour to reach to my target during 11:00 UK time. Which is actually a slow time.

So only good change in here is large pip trades. This saves all the time even if I don't do any martingale. I think right allocation of S/R levels does the job i.e when to hold & when not to hold or push further.

Still all GBP based pairs are the most profitable on my portfolio...

GBP & JPY this two currencies is very interesting...:rolleyes:

I will be off for 3 days in next week...
See you after the break...

Have a nice weekend...

Regards
Sun.

Is my stuffs are too bad? ;)

EA intraday structure.png

Live example. I exited this trade early because trail sl hit. But It moved 25+ pips.

Last edited:
Stopped listening to F and co is my guess :LOL:

Hi CV,

I have a huge question bank & I do play devil's advocate sometimes for good reason. But one thing I can say, he is still answering to my questions kindly & providing time. So I am thankful for it. I can not disrespect his concept neither him as a person.

My method can be different, but the concept is same. His advice for trading cross pairs & avoid major pairs is proven correct most of the time. Also trading dynamic is useful. There are so many things, still learning..You can not fully ban a concept isn't it?

Regards

Hi CV,

I have a huge question bank & I do play devil's advocate sometimes for good reason. But one thing I can say, he is still answering to my questions kindly & providing time. So I am thankful for it. I can not disrespect his concept neither him as a person.

My method can be different, but the concept is same. His advice for trading cross pairs & avoid major pairs is proven correct most of the time. Also trading dynamic is useful. There are so many things, still learning..You can not fully ban a concept isn't it?

Regards

Well said sun.....and good to see you are evolving your own system.....take the best bits from others and walk your own path

Now your journey is truly beginning

N:smart:

Well said sun.....and good to see you are evolving your own system.....take the best bits from others and walk your own path

Now your journey is truly beginning

N:smart:

Thank you NVP...:)