My ZuluTrade Adventure

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
Yea, I have been busy rather climbing the ladder than worrying about followers.

But, yes thank you for noticing I will do just that.

I was rather expecting "real" traders to notice the strategy and method taking place
and not scalping, averaging in, or waiting until red turns to green.

feel free to join the live call thread and call a few out there

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Performance is inflated , many trades were taken at the same time .

sainthake

31 0
Performance is inflated , many trades were taken at the same time .

Yes, but even if you take that into account I have performed well. This is just a method to reach my goal.

Pip count doesnt affect your P&L as opening more trades creates a larger drawdown and lowers your rank so its a double edged sword.

Max open positions also affects your rank, so duping doesn't improve ones rank.

Unfortunately I learned that a little too late, so all my trades have to be duped going forward.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
I get your points , MAX DD will increase as well , but that doesn't change the fact that the numbers are inflated so in reality you didn't make 9K pips it is much less , plus that could be considered as a commission hunting practice .
BTW max open positions shouldn't effect your ranking but i'm not sure will ask Zulu .

jungles

614 67
Zulus ROI % is calculated as per the following formula:

Profit (pips) divided by

[(MaxOpenTrades x 100) + (MaxDD in pips)] x 100.

sainthake

31 0
I get your points , MAX DD will increase as well , but that doesn't change the fact that the numbers are inflated so in reality you didn't make 9K pips it is much less , plus that could be considered as a commission hunting practice .
BTW max open positions shouldn't effect your ranking but i'm not sure will ask Zulu .

The followers can set their own max positions per pair.

Yes, the pip count in actuality is less.
These dupes legitimately 1 entry position. If I could fix it, I would.
However, it is too late for me to change now.
The ROI, Drawdown, winning trade percentages, and average pips per trade are only affected very lightly.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
The followers can set their own max positions per pair.

Yes, the pip count in actuality is less.
These dupes legitimately 1 entry position. If I could fix it, I would.
However, it is too late for me to change now.
The ROI, Drawdown, winning trade percentages, and average pips per trade are only affected very lightly.

Zulutrade could take action if they believe you're commission hunting .

sainthake

31 0
Zulutrade could take action if they believe you're commission hunting .

Yes, they could. But I have seen traders with more than 19 max positions and more than 5 dupes on per trade with quite a bit of money following.

This is why followers have the option to set their own preference to following, I believe.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Yes, they could. But I have seen traders with more than 19 max positions and more than 5 dupes on per trade with quite a bit of money following.

This is why followers have the option to set their own preference to following, I believe.

Most of these providers space between entries ( positions not taken within minutes apart ) .

sainthake

31 0
I understand your perspective. I personally do not like Zulu's ranking system.
Most if not all of the top Zulu Trader's profile is questionable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock