My ZuluTrade Adventure

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
That's one good reason why most of them lose. And good technical day trader would not have positions open before NFP, or at least would have scaled back a good portion of open positions. That kind of trading is just gambling. There is no skill involved.

He's doing well otherwise so I'm not condemning him. If I were a potential follower though I'd be concerned at these past 2 days. His draw down over the past 2 days, high to low has been near 40%.

Peter

40% of what he made in 6 weeks. If it it was a year it would be a lot. It looks like he needs to be a little more concerned with fundamentals, I agree.

I know a lot of professional traders that trade NFP. They say it's just another day.

Last edited:

sainthake

31 0
eurusdchartdaily.png

What would you do?

Great set-up soon sometime this week.

NVP

Legendary member
37,785 2,109
Why is everyone on here so quick to jump in a put someone else down. Looking at his stats and his equity curve he is actually doing pretty well. He opens multiple tickets so obviously if he gets stopped out then its going to show up as a lot of losing trades with a high pip count. All that's actually happened is he has been stopped out of 2 - 3 position. If each position is run by opening 4 tickets then its going to look like a lot of stopped out trades.

Also before every hates on this guy for opening multiple tickets, as I'm sure we all know with MT4 if you want to set different take profit levels then this could be one way of doing it as you cant set a limit to scale out a portion of a position. Further more the guy has actually used a stop loss instead of just holding on until the trade went back on side as people in this post said earlier a lot of these signal providers do.

The guy has had his trades live confirmed and people have made money, he has traded with stops, the risk to reward ratio is good with the worst trade being -164 and best being 288, a solid average win, nice looking equity curve and a 66% win rate. So what he got stopped a couple of times that by no stretch means he is "gambling". Personally I think he's doing well granted it has only been 6 weeks but if you think you're so amazing Jungles why don't you step up open an account and we can all see how well you do?

Hey P

no one asked him to start a thread.......so surely everyone is entitled to an opinion here ? :cool:

N

Reactions: tar

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
Hey P

no one asked him to start a thread.......so surely everyone is entitled to an opinion here ? :cool:

N
Given his stats. The fact that he places stops. His average winner is greater than his loser. He averages over 30 pips every trade. If you can see beyond the duplicating positions. You can see after 6 weeks hes doing extremely well. Knock him for trading over figures but if he manages to be consistly profitable are you going to always say its all down to luck and gambling or at some point going to inquire into how hes doing it. There will come a point, where you feel it is more than gambling and luck. Let the OP trade without so much judgement. Its only 6 weeks in. Its hard to build an opinion yet.

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
agree with a lot on the comments made,but I am blinded by the fact that he has to bust at some point using the strategy he does. Lets hope Im wrong but he is currently 500 pips offside and yet again hoping it goes right for him. And if his stop is 225 pips,how is that trading? Having said that theres nothing to say any trader with a perfect cant blow up as well,even if his stats look great to us, one bout off ill discipline and the follower accounts could be history.

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
agree with a lot on the comments made,but I am blinded by the fact that he has to bust at some point using the strategy he does. Lets hope Im wrong but he is currently 500 pips offside and yet again hoping it goes right for him. And if his stop is 225 pips,how is that trading? Having said that theres nothing to say any trader with a perfect cant blow up as well,even if his stats look great to us, one bout off ill discipline and the follower accounts could be history.

Why will he bust eventually? Hes not taking 10 points and risking 200. I dont see the logic. Even if he gets wiped on these trades. He'll lose say 3400 pips on 17 positions. I think youre paying too much attention to how many pips he is up. 8k isnt a lot because of the duplicating. You guys need to stop paying such close attention to pips. Average pips per trade. And drawdown is most important. If he was trading just 1 position you would think he was doing really well. You're so blinded by the pips.

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
Why will he bust eventually? Hes not taking 10 points and risking 200. I dont see the logic. Even if he gets wiped on these trades. He'll lose say 3400 pips on 17 positions. I think youre paying too much attention to how many pips he is up. 8k isnt a lot because of the duplicating. You guys need to stop paying such close attention to pips. Average pips per trade. And drawdown is most important. If he was trading just 1 position you would think he was doing really well. You're so blinded by the pips.

it depends on how you look at things. He is aiming for a few pips and risking lots and adding in as he goes along. He has also left positions in over the weekends when major news would be due out. He has stuck to his methods and stops etc,so credit where due. But another 50 or 60 pips against him and he will be down over 1000 down which would be a huge amount of the followers accounts. I guess if people know exactly what they are risking and manage their accounts properly then he could handle a bust along the way, but they dont and will blame him when it goes wrong. i guess what im really saying is that he doesnt trade the way I do and therefore I assume its wrong. I really hope he doesnt blow up

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
it depends on how you look at things. He is aiming for a few pips and risking lots and adding in as he goes along. He has also left positions in over the weekends when major news would be due out. He has stuck to his methods and stops etc,so credit where due. But another 50 or 60 pips against him and he will be down over 1000 down which would be a huge amount of the followers accounts. I guess if people know exactly what they are risking and manage their accounts properly then he could handle a bust along the way, but they dont and will blame him when it goes wrong. i guess what im really saying is that he doesnt trade the way I do and therefore I assume its wrong. I really hope he doesnt blow up

What account are you looking at? Are we talking about the same account here? Hake Hake right? I'm not defending Kama-Spot. Hes useless.

sainthake

31 0
:whistling

Looking to flip Eur/Usd fall near the 1.2920
I may exit my short before my limit.
I also might enter after or before.

One person's rules of trading may differ from another person, but that is not how someone should grade another's trading skills.

As traders, we look for consistency.
High returns and minimum drawdown? Well, that just depends how you trade.
(Could be small returns with large drawdown)

We should look for results.
Stay tuned. I will submit my results when I am top ranked

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
What account are you looking at? Are we talking about the same account here? Hake Hake right? I'm not defending Kama-Spot. Hes useless.

sorry i was looking at kama

robbert

Established member
575 7
:whistling

Looking to flip Eur/Usd fall near the 1.2920
I may exit my short before my limit.
I also might enter after or before.

One person's rules of trading may differ from another person, but that is not how someone should grade another's trading skills.

As traders, we look for consistency.
High returns and minimum drawdown? Well, that just depends how you trade.
(Could be small returns with large drawdown)

We should look for results.
Stay tuned. I will submit my results when I am top ranked

With the rate that you are going doubtful will take you more than a week or two for that (y)

robbert

Established member
575 7
man what happened?
-239 pips in open positions? and 1259 pips loss for two weeks? (n)
and you were doing so so damn good @some points....:sleep:

Argentum

13 1
What's the LOGICAL EXPLANATION of so many SIGNAL PROVIDERS in ZULUTRADE opening many identical position at the same time? I dont get it.

Is it some kind of MARTINGALE SYSTEM?..

They open 3 identical positions in EURUSD, they start losing and open another 3 positions in the same direction??.. I have seen almost any SP in ZULUTRADE does that and I cant really understand what are they trying to do.

Any ideas?

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
most do it to get back what theyve lost as followers dont like loses. Some use it as part of their strategy. I often open multiple positions and take of as i go along

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock