My ZuluTrade Adventure

The first time when i came across the zulu trade service i got myself enrolled for the free trial and now after three years of trading experience i have become the signal provider there. :)

The first time when i came across the zulu trade service i got myself enrolled for the free trial and now after three years of trading experience i have become the signal provider there. :)

GOOD FOR YOU!
if you like share your signal with us, but keep in mind there are some good critics in this forum!
btw, happy to find another serious zulutrade user, btw what is your opinion - how is best to follow with MCM - of 100% or above or below ?

you know, Ituglobal, you don't need to be among top ten in order to trade good!! people will still follow you...when you like you...thats why there is no correlation among the amount following and the ranking , sometimes i have seen it that it variates quite much.

Robbert

Still struggling to navigate Trade2win. Got an email re: your response, but could not find your post on the site.

I know nothing of zulu. All the strategies I use, I have developed. I have a few 1000 hours in them now, they are working, so there is a very low probability I will begin a new learning adventure with all the wrong turns that do not show up on the road map.

I do not know what you have read, but I am looking for 2 to 5 passionate traders to trade this system, not to change it, to trade it. To to Trading Systems, High Probability Credit Options. When I get 4 I will create a new forum for trading. The only reason I have started this is because when volatility is low I can not find sufficient tickers to fill my portfolio - so I am normally heavily in cash. I am looking for more eyes.

If interested leave a message there.

Did not edit, so sorry for any typos.

Drake

Robbert

Still struggling to navigate Trade2win. Got an email re: your response, but could not find your post on the site.

I know nothing of zulu. All the strategies I use, I have developed. I have a few 1000 hours in them now, they are working, so there is a very low probability I will begin a new learning adventure with all the wrong turns that do not show up on the road map.

I do not know what you have read, but I am looking for 2 to 5 passionate traders to trade this system, not to change it, to trade it. To to Trading Systems, High Probability Credit Options. When I get 4 I will create a new forum for trading. The only reason I have started this is because when volatility is low I can not find sufficient tickers to fill my portfolio - so I am normally heavily in cash. I am looking for more eyes.

Drake

Howard?

Robbert

Drake

hello there Drake!

good luck trading. Sorry I can be of much help, but i am a follower (meaning I copy other trader's signals on zulutrade) and have found a pretty good working combination. :) zulutrade's a platform that you link your trading strategies and others like me, get to follow you with their accounts. should you consider becoming a SP there, i can be helpful of some working pips..other than than my market knowledge or trading tip are minimal.

hello there Drake!

good luck trading. Sorry I can be of much help, but i am a follower (meaning I copy other trader's signals on zulutrade) and have found a pretty good working combination. :) zulutrade's a platform that you link your trading strategies and others like me, get to follow you with their accounts. should you consider becoming a SP there, i can be helpful of some working pips..other than than my market knowledge or trading tip are minimal.

Hey would you mind letting us in in how you recommend we use Zulutrade? As in how many lots we give each trader, how to pick a trader, etc. Also do you follow the top traders?

Hey would you mind letting us in in how you recommend we use Zulutrade? As in how many lots we give each trader, how to pick a trader, etc. Also do you follow the top traders?

do not go for a provider that has very high win rate with a low target. i.e risks 250 pips to win 10. They will win most of the time but will eventually lose the lots.Look for steady growth with realistic drawdown. Zulus ranking encourages providers to always succeed so the figures are often misleading and only temporary. An extremely smooth equity curve is normally a prelude to disaster. Its probably easier that you ask us about particular providers and we will analyse them. You can look through my comments on this and the other zulu threads and see what has been posted and see what we mean. Look at when we were talking about kama-spot and you will see what I mean

zulutrade

i went on a website where traders post various trading systems, you are able to search systems and find out what return on capital systems made over various time frames. when i checked over a 4 year period most systems were managing 24% year about 1.8%/month

hello there,

i can only give you general ideas more than that will mean that i will be doing the account management for you...
i guess, the starting point is your account budget - the smaller it gets the smaller the number of traders to follow.. as for the lots - well, not higher than 0.1 per trade per trader, and the trades, imo, should not exceed max 3-4.
my advice to you - you wanna trade zulutrade, go open a demo and start getting to know the platform - what to use, when to use it, how to protect your account, stuff like this.
of course we are always here for discussions ;)

hello theere any good trader to follow? please share share share ..... :)
hope you all are closing the week full of pips one way or another....

All the best for your venture, i have also registered a new account in the zulu trade as signal provider and once am among the top 100 i will declare publicly. :D

Dear all. A while back some of you kindly got in touch to share your experiences of ZuluTrade, eToro, and Currensee for a newspaper story about the pros and cons of copy trading.

I’m a British freelance journalist.

Rather unprofessionally, real life got in the way over the summer and the research was left on the shelf.

However, I'm belatedly getting round to writing it now – it’s going on the Telegraph.

Again apologies, I don’t normally work like this.

I’ve got some nice views from the US, Algeria and Jordan… the only thing I missing really is more views from the UK which are always good if you write for the UK papers.

Any Brits out there tried using ZuluTrade, eToro, or Currensee. How was it? Brilliant? Rubbish? Did you make any money?

Any views appreciated.

Pls get in touch
David

[email protected]

http://davidrobinsonjournalist.weebly.com