My ZuluTrade Adventure

robbert

Established member
575 7
Most of these providers space between entries ( positions not taken within minutes apart ) .

Exactly! this is the reason why we actually choose how to follow a trader.........there is lots of flexibility on the matter (y) reverse, lots , number of trades, pairs...etc.

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
Sorry, lost your point there .......i was talking in general not about an actual trader...
who are you talking exactly?

You asked if he was scalping. And his average pips per trade is 51 pips, so it's pretty straight forward that he's not scalping, and if you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you.

robbert

Established member
575 7
His average scalp is 51 pips.

You asked if he was scalping. And his average pips per trade is 51 pips, so it's pretty straight forward that he's not scalping, and if you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you.

I think you need to make up your mind on what exactly you wanna talk about - is it scalping is it not, or is just you have some problem with me. Cuz this is what you are showing...
One might actually wonder ............ :whistling

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
I think you need to make up your mind on what exactly you wanna talk about - is it scalping is it not, or is just you have some problem with me. Cuz this is what you are showing...
One might actually wonder ............ :whistling

I think if everyone has a problem with you. You need to think about who or what is the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock