My ZuluTrade Adventure

I think you need to make up your mind on what exactly you wanna talk about - is it scalping is it not, or is just you have some problem with me. Cuz this is what you are showing...
One might actually wonder ............ :whistling

I think if everyone has a problem with you. You need to think about who or what is the problem.

So, you are actually scalping? Or trying to do so?

Robbert. You asked this question because Sainthake said there has to be a 15 second delay between each trade for the trade to count. Does this make sense now? He explained he wasn't averaging as the price doesn't move much in those 15 seconds. You assumed he was scalping. Because he mentioned 15 seconds between trades. Us live account guys know this.

Robbert. You asked this question because Sainthake said there has to be a 15 second delay between each trade for the trade to count. Does this make sense now? He explained he wasn't averaging as the price doesn't move much in those 15 seconds. You assumed he was scalping. Because he mentioned 15 seconds between trades. Us live account guys know this.

I actually did ask, re-read my thread. Thank you for the remark.
It was a question, not an assumption there is a difference. And even if I dont know, I am not ashamed of that, to ask that. I do not pretend to be an expert somewhere i am not.
anyhow, Sainthake is not of my interest as he is not a zulutrade SP. So there is no point in me discussing him.

Again, apologies for the missunderstanding. :cool:

I actually did ask, re-read my thread. Thank you for the remark.
It was a question, not an assumption there is a difference. And even if I dont know, I am not ashamed of that, to ask that. I do not pretend to be an expert somewhere i am not.
anyhow, Sainthake is not of my interest as he is not a zulutrade SP. So there is no point in me discussing him.

Again, apologies for the missunderstanding. :cool:

Sainthake SP's trader name is hake hake.

Short Usd/Jpy at 93.34
Stop: 95
Limit: 91

The retracement was not as significant as I hoped, but it hit the 61.8% fib ret of the previous drop.

Last edited:
Short Usd/Jpy at 93.34

The retracement was not as significant as I hoped, but it hit the 61.8% fib ret of the previous drop.

repesct saint and good luck.nice to see youve updated what your totall dd may be.Sadly it will put people off but you are being honest and that should come through in time.Performance very good so far,you ranking will greatly improve aqfter 3, and 6 months

Short Usd/Jpy at 93.34

I am editing my post and would like to say that i found you and your results are way above being impressive!!!
man, really nice trading!

Last edited:
Regarding the Eur/Usd trade as to why I entered
Untitled.png

I use many systems and many technical indicators, they all say the same thing.
Do not worry so much on how it works, I believe it depends on how it is perceived.

The Usd/Jpy trade
usdjpy1.png

Last edited:
Looking to short Eur/Jpy near 120.800

:Edit:
Entry 120.82
Stop: 122.20
Limit: 119

Last edited: