My ZuluTrade Adventure

I get your points , MAX DD will increase as well , but that doesn't change the fact that the numbers are inflated so in reality you didn't make 9K pips it is much less , plus that could be considered as a commission hunting practice .
BTW max open positions shouldn't effect your ranking but i'm not sure will ask Zulu .

The followers can set their own max positions per pair.

Yes, the pip count in actuality is less.
These dupes legitimately 1 entry position. If I could fix it, I would.
However, it is too late for me to change now.
The ROI, Drawdown, winning trade percentages, and average pips per trade are only affected very lightly.

The followers can set their own max positions per pair.

Yes, the pip count in actuality is less.
These dupes legitimately 1 entry position. If I could fix it, I would.
However, it is too late for me to change now.
The ROI, Drawdown, winning trade percentages, and average pips per trade are only affected very lightly.

Zulutrade could take action if they believe you're commission hunting .

Zulutrade could take action if they believe you're commission hunting .

Yes, they could. But I have seen traders with more than 19 max positions and more than 5 dupes on per trade with quite a bit of money following.

This is why followers have the option to set their own preference to following, I believe.

Yes, they could. But I have seen traders with more than 19 max positions and more than 5 dupes on per trade with quite a bit of money following.

This is why followers have the option to set their own preference to following, I believe.

Most of these providers space between entries ( positions not taken within minutes apart ) .

I understand your perspective. I personally do not like Zulu's ranking system.
Most if not all of the top Zulu Trader's profile is questionable.

Most of these providers space between entries ( positions not taken within minutes apart ) .

Exactly! this is the reason why we actually choose how to follow a trader.........there is lots of flexibility on the matter (y) reverse, lots , number of trades, pairs...etc.

Exactly! this is the reason why we actually choose how to follow a trader.........there is lots of flexibility on the matter (y) reverse, lots , number of trades, pairs...etc.

His average scalp is 51 pips.

Sorry, lost your point there .......i was talking in general not about an actual trader...
who are you talking exactly?

You asked if he was scalping. And his average pips per trade is 51 pips, so it's pretty straight forward that he's not scalping, and if you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you.

Decided to enter around the 1.2805
Stop: 1.275
Limit: 1.295
I do "discretionary" exits if needed.

good luck, what is the max downside on your trades from top to bottom.

Last edited:
His average scalp is 51 pips.

You asked if he was scalping. And his average pips per trade is 51 pips, so it's pretty straight forward that he's not scalping, and if you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you.

I think you need to make up your mind on what exactly you wanna talk about - is it scalping is it not, or is just you have some problem with me. Cuz this is what you are showing...
One might actually wonder ............ :whistling