My ZuluTrade Adventure

no doubt we will see a little retracing, but if we see a 500 pip day on EURJPY it wouldnt surprise me

Re-entered short on Usd/Jpy

Entry: 95.47
Stop: 96.8
Limit: 92

How does one justify that they are "trading" and not "revenge-trading"?
A robot would continually take the same signal, even if it was wrong, if it was still present.

well now you know, and it should be clear to others, this isnt trading, it is gambling

that can change of course, you can be a trader, but perhaps you prefer to be a gambler?

Attachments

• 2013-04-05_1033.png
    2013-04-05_1033.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 190
Still up overall, but does make you wonder. Trading against a sovereign never ends up well. This just shows that no matter what the technicals say you can't ignore the fundamentals.

Peter

well now you know, and it should be clear to others, this isnt trading, it is gambling

that can change of course, you can be a trader, but perhaps you prefer to be a gambler?

Why is everyone on here so quick to jump in a put someone else down. Looking at his stats and his equity curve he is actually doing pretty well. He opens multiple tickets so obviously if he gets stopped out then its going to show up as a lot of losing trades with a high pip count. All that's actually happened is he has been stopped out of 2 - 3 position. If each position is run by opening 4 tickets then its going to look like a lot of stopped out trades.

Also before every hates on this guy for opening multiple tickets, as I'm sure we all know with MT4 if you want to set different take profit levels then this could be one way of doing it as you cant set a limit to scale out a portion of a position. Further more the guy has actually used a stop loss instead of just holding on until the trade went back on side as people in this post said earlier a lot of these signal providers do.

The guy has had his trades live confirmed and people have made money, he has traded with stops, the risk to reward ratio is good with the worst trade being -164 and best being 288, a solid average win, nice looking equity curve and a 66% win rate. So what he got stopped a couple of times that by no stretch means he is "gambling". Personally I think he's doing well granted it has only been 6 weeks but if you think you're so amazing Jungles why don't you step up open an account and we can all see how well you do?

Gambling is when you're not consistent with your own ideas. Technical traders don't look at the fundamentals, which means it can go either way when a once a year news announcement happens like that. He's still up, so I'm not sure why you think he is gambling.

Pozzyp, HH, may very well have trading skills. But this week he was a gambler.

And now that he is attempting to attract followers, and potentially blow their accounts, it is right that he be subject to scrutiny, it's par for the course.

As to my results this week, here

And because I suspect you wont have a clue how to put 4% into perspective, you should read fact 3.

*Btw, HH has another 15 positions open, and it’s NFP in 45mins. If it goes in his favour, it is just luck, not trading. If it doesn’t……..thank goodness he’s on demo.

Why is everyone on here so quick

Why is everyone on here so quick to jump in a put someone else down. Looking at his stats and his equity curve he is actually doing pretty well. He opens multiple tickets so obviously if he gets stopped out then its going to show up as a lot of losing trades with a high pip count. All that's actually happened is he has been stopped out of 2 - 3 position. If each position is run by opening 4 tickets then its going to look like a lot of stopped out trades.

Also before every hates on this guy for opening multiple tickets, as I'm sure we all know with MT4 if you want to set different take profit levels then this could be one way of doing it as you cant set a limit to scale out a portion of a position. Further more the guy has actually used a stop loss instead of just holding on until the trade went back on side as people in this post said earlier a lot of these signal providers do.

The guy has had his trades live confirmed and people have made money, he has traded with stops, the risk to reward ratio is good with the worst trade being -164 and best being 288, a solid average win, nice looking equity curve and a 66% win rate. So what he got stopped a couple of times that by no stretch means he is "gambling". Personally I think he's doing well granted it has only been 6 weeks but if you think you're so amazing Jungles why don't you step up open an account and we can all see how well you do?

I think you have stated it quite well my friend!!!
See,I've been saying that for so long they accused me 1)of working for zulutrade and 2) for actually being multiple writers against my nickname.

Guys, looks there is another person holding the same opinions as mine ;)

Pozzyp, HH, may very well have trading skills. But this week he was a gambler.

And now that he is attempting to attract followers, and potentially blow their accounts, it is right that he be subject to scrutiny, it's par for the course.

As to my results this week, here

And because I suspect you wont have a clue how to put 4% into perspective, you should read fact 3.

*Btw, HH has another 15 positions open, and it’s NFP in 45mins. If it goes in his favour, it is just luck, not trading. If it doesn’t……..thank goodness he’s on demo.

ooohh well done what a great screen shot!! Thanks for helping me out with percentages as well it's much appreciated, I sure hope I can grow up to be just like you. Anyway I have more important things to do like go and play with my balls!!

Gambling is when you're not consistent with your own ideas. Technical traders don't look at the fundamentals, which means it can go either way when a once a year news announcement happens like that. He's still up, so I'm not sure why you think he is gambling.

That's one good reason why most of them lose. And good technical day trader would not have positions open before NFP, or at least would have scaled back a good portion of open positions. That kind of trading is just gambling. There is no skill involved.

He's doing well otherwise so I'm not condemning him. If I were a potential follower though I'd be concerned at these past 2 days. His draw down over the past 2 days, high to low has been near 40%.

Peter

:sleep: yawn !

ooohh well done what a great screen shot!! Thanks for helping me out with percentages as well it's much appreciated, I sure hope I can grow up to be just like you. Anyway I have more important things to do like go and play with my balls!!

Reactions: tar
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and everyone has their own reasons for doing so.

I find the criticisms a bit humorous and a tad motivational.

I believe in what I do, how I do it, and why I do it. Therefore I do it.
How you would have handled it (in hindsight) matters not to me.

I had a couple losses, it is not the end of the world.

On goes my adventure~

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and everyone has their own reasons for doing so.

I find the criticisms a bit humorous and a tad motivational.

I believe in what I do, how I do it, and why I do it. Therefore I do it.
How you would have handled it (in hindsight) matters not to me.

I had a couple losses, it is not the end of the world.

On goes my adventure~

Each to their own , re your shorts yesterday you entered your EJ and UJ shorts after BOJ big announcement not b4 , so the move shouldn't come as a surprise , just my 2 cents .

That's one good reason why most of them lose. And good technical day trader would not have positions open before NFP, or at least would have scaled back a good portion of open positions. That kind of trading is just gambling. There is no skill involved.

He's doing well otherwise so I'm not condemning him. If I were a potential follower though I'd be concerned at these past 2 days. His draw down over the past 2 days, high to low has been near 40%.

Peter

40% of what he made in 6 weeks. If it it was a year it would be a lot. It looks like he needs to be a little more concerned with fundamentals, I agree.

I know a lot of professional traders that trade NFP. They say it's just another day.

Last edited:

Hey P

no one asked him to start a thread.......so surely everyone is entitled to an opinion here ? :cool:

N

Reactions: tar
Hey P

no one asked him to start a thread.......so surely everyone is entitled to an opinion here ? :cool:

N
Given his stats. The fact that he places stops. His average winner is greater than his loser. He averages over 30 pips every trade. If you can see beyond the duplicating positions. You can see after 6 weeks hes doing extremely well. Knock him for trading over figures but if he manages to be consistly profitable are you going to always say its all down to luck and gambling or at some point going to inquire into how hes doing it. There will come a point, where you feel it is more than gambling and luck. Let the OP trade without so much judgement. Its only 6 weeks in. Its hard to build an opinion yet.

agree with a lot on the comments made,but I am blinded by the fact that he has to bust at some point using the strategy he does. Lets hope Im wrong but he is currently 500 pips offside and yet again hoping it goes right for him. And if his stop is 225 pips,how is that trading? Having said that theres nothing to say any trader with a perfect cant blow up as well,even if his stats look great to us, one bout off ill discipline and the follower accounts could be history.