My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

It's been a very easy day for a Friday. (Often my worst days)
EURUSD and AUDUSD have paid me well.

Hi scholfield

I have said many times recently that you can read price well off a 1 min chart in the "noise" or as I say at the "coalface"

I say therefore these results are very good - that's if you can put your hand on your heart and say that they are genuine results and are they on a real account like MM's or a demo like Sun's ?? - because I know for 100% certainty - both Sun and MM can do that - and have only shown genuine figures

That's up to you to confirm - but on the surface - then WD and have a good US session

Regards

F

Hi.
Yes real account like MM (and you?) of course. I don't have enough savings in the bank yet to be able to afford to live off of demo profits since I've not had a 'proper job' in a good few years now!! :LOL:
cheers

(y)

I can confirm that this is a 100% genuine statement for a live account . All scholfield's statements are .

Attachments

• 199872d1441967040-my-journal-pathways-improvement-dx.jpg
    199872d1441967040-my-journal-pathways-improvement-dx.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Day 27

All right, just returned & taken the Euro move. Stayed out most of the day..
So taken only 2 hours of trade.

PL: 9
No of Trades: 15
Win Rate: 66%
Largest Win: 4.9
Largest loss: 6.4

Happy Weekend to all.

Attachments

• ST 2.png
    ST 2.png
    13 KB · Views: 98
  • ST 1.png
    ST 1.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 94
All right, just returned & taken the Euro move. Stayed out most of the day..
So taken only 2 hours of trade.

Happy Weekend to all.

Hi Sun

I will be around for Monday and Tuesday and then away for approx 8 days.

Your performance last week was top class - but always expects blips and the odd set backs - as they will always happen during learning journey - but never worry or stress.

Keep focusing on your entry timings - with you ideally getting into a positive position of 1 or 2 pips within 20 / 60 seconds of entry with minimum pullback

You will know when you are spot on - but please never expect it with every scalp - but then if you are up say 3 or 4 pips of profit - never then let it go say 8 or 9 pips against you and having to bale out with minus 5 or more.

Out of every say 5 scalps you take every 40 -90 mins - you will get some wrong - even if you get out with b/e - but you should always catch a clean 6 -8 + pip move within 2 or 5 mins when we are in the busy periods etc. As you progress you might only cherry pick 2 or 3 scalps an hour on different pairs - but you will be reading and choosing the moves that should then move 7 -25 pips - ie at important interim S & R levels at KT's within a minute or so with multi quick LR crossing. This will be come more obvious when we move onto stage 3 with ideally 6 LR's

I am sure you know Major M and NVP and some of the other guys will try and assist if you have any queries etc when I am not here etc - but meanwhile feel free to discuss anything over next 2 days

All the best

F

Good Morning F.
I got your points.

Already getting blips. Will take a break now for an hour. Re try next hour.
When you will be on leave, i will keep posting my results as usual.

Today I made some binary option trades using LR cross overs. All bet timing was 10 mins, I traded mainly when both slower 2 LR are crossed & fasters are lined with it. Win rate was around 62%. I need 75% to finish as a winner on the competition.

So will keep practicing.

Regards
S

Last edited:
Although Last EU trade was profitable. Straight 8 pips profit.
View attachment 200032

excellent - can also respectfully I suggest we focus on this journal to assist and train Sun11 ?

I respect and understand what other traders are doing or making money or posting results ........but we are here to support Sun11 :smart:

cheers
N

well done - perhaps start your own journal alongside Tars :smart:

we are here to support and assist Sun11 ......specifically using Forexmospherians approach that Sun 11 requested

thanks
N

excellent - can also respectfully I suggest we focus on this journal to assist and train Sun11 ?

I respect and understand what other traders are doing or making money or posting results ........but we are here to support Sun11 :smart:

cheers
N

Thank you NVP...
Hope you will accept my friend request...:)

Regards

Day 28

PL: -5
No of Trades: 29
Win Rate: 52%
Largest Win: 8.1
Largest loss: 4.0

Today losses were within 5 pips.
Done for the day...

Attachments

• ST 1.png
    ST 1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 102
  • ST 2.png
    ST 2.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 93
  • ST 3.png
    ST 3.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 80
Today losses were within 5 pips.
Done for the day...

Hi Sun

Very pleased you kept your bad scalp losses to under 4 pips - its so important to cut them ASAP

I noticed you had one nice runner of just over 8 pips - I am confident over this next 2 weeks you will start to catch a few over 7 pips - and you may even catch the odd 10 + pip move.

Cherry picking the right scalps and also still concentrate on your timing - normally moves after the hr change should offer larger opportunities than on the half hr time window will be easier once you are at stage 3 and 4 - but for now just keep concentrating on tight stops and 3 to 10 pip targets etc

I don't really mind if you only do 10 trades a session or 40 - but suggest not every hour will give you 6 good scalps over 7 + pips etc - but ideally keeping between 15 and 25 per 4 -6 busy session hrs spread over 2 or 3 pairs is ideal for improving your skill level

Keep it up and have a good week

Regards

F

Hi Sun11 , thanks for you comment on my journal. My journal did no good so far , I hope we'll recover from this mess soon.
Im reading yours from the beginning , can be used as a blueprint for learning , practicing F's system . Keep up the good job , you're an outstanding student.

Hi Sun

Very pleased you kept your bad scalp losses to under 4 pips - its so important to cut them ASAP

I noticed you had one nice runner of just over 8 pips - I am confident over this next 2 weeks you will start to catch a few over 7 pips - and you may even catch the odd 10 + pip move.

Cherry picking the right scalps and also still concentrate on your timing - normally moves after the hr change should offer larger opportunities than on the half hr time window will be easier once you are at stage 3 and 4 - but for now just keep concentrating on tight stops and 3 to 10 pip targets etc

I don't really mind if you only do 10 trades a session or 40 - but suggest not every hour will give you 6 good scalps over 7 + pips etc - but ideally keeping between 15 and 25 per 4 -6 busy session hrs spread over 2 or 3 pairs is ideal for improving your skill level

Keep it up and have a good week

Regards

F

Couldn't like your post. I think I crossed my liking limit. :whistling
Thank you for the follow up. I have noticed, in an hourly bar in most of the cases, the hourly top/bottoms get formed within the first 30 minutes. Hourly change is effective.
I generally makes more than 25 trades only if i find good moves or i think, i can do more practice to reduce my losses. As of course in later stage this will improve.

Regards
Enjoy your vacation!
TC

Hi Sun11 , thanks for you comment on my journal. My journal did no good so far , I hope we'll recover from this mess soon.
Im reading yours from the beginning , can be used as a blueprint for learning , practicing F's system . Keep up the good job , you're an outstanding student.

You are most welcome!
Don't worry about that. When i started this journal. I have gone with those messes too. I had done lots of cleaning operation with the help of the moderator so that readers of this thread can get a clear picture, disser free. :LOL:

(When I started this thread, i receive 117 post within 48 hours, can you imagine? :cheesy:)

But we need criticizer also. They help us to see to our faults, help us to grow our patience levels, eventually helps us to do better. ;)

Not yet a good student as I trade on demo...I can't call myself a proper student yet....it's a long journey...so much to come...bad & good.

Thank you
Regards
Also Good luck to your learning...(y)

You are most welcome!
Don't worry about that. When i started this journal. I have gone with those messes too. I had done lots of cleaning operation with the help of the moderator so that readers of this thread can get a clear picture, disser free. :LOL:

(When I started this thread, i receive 117 post within 48 hours, can you imagine? :cheesy:)

But we need criticizer also. They help us to see to our faults, help us to grow our patience levels, eventually helps us to do better. ;)

Not yet a good student as I trade on demo...I can't call myself a proper student yet....it's a long journey...so much to come...bad & good.

Thank you
Regards
Also Good luck to your learning...(y)[/QUOTE
Great , so went through all of this too .
I don't mind if somebody is criticizing me or my activities , sure it can help me some way or another. This unwanted posters do not want to help . They want to undermine your self confidence , they want to distract you ,pull you down. Best bet is just get rid of them as soon as possible .
all the best ,
tdezo

Great , so went through all of this too .
I don't mind if somebody is criticizing me or my activities , sure it can help me some way or another. This unwanted posters do not want to help . They want to undermine your self confidence , they want to distract you ,pull you down. Best bet is just get rid of them as soon as possible .
all the best ,
tdezo

That's also a test too...Keeping your self confidence up on such situations takes the real deal. Good practice, helps in every stage of life. That's what F told me & that's what F is doing...:cool:

Day 29

PL: 25
No of Trades: 40
Win Rate: 62%
Largest Win: 5.7
Largest loss: 4.3

Honestly I could have more profits today. There was some real good trades on UCad last hour. But today we have rainy day in here & lots of lighting. My connection was slow & disrupting. That's why missed many good profits & some profitable trades closed as looser.

Number of trade is bit large, but if i omit the short useless scalps, then it should be around 25.

Attachments

• ST 1.png
    ST 1.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 169
  • ST 2.png
    ST 2.png
    47 KB · Views: 142