My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

This is fxTrade platform, once you activate "show historical trades" it will show all the trades in the chart, you cannot cheat..... for what was explained to us previously the same is with the C trader platform......

With mt4 platform you can cheat if you like because you can show only what you like ....

GU 1m.

Thats true Fugz. Could put up a statement as well if its for the forum. I like it for a personal visual reference tho.

Anyways, that said, them hackers can mess with anything :sneaky::p

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 203
  • gu lulz.png
    gu lulz.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 188
I mean for the mt4 users. Not bringing yours into disrepute. Peace and lulz :D

Yes all fun mate........you did a nice job on that retouching...... You are right anything can be manipulated.....personally I do not see the point......but we are all different......fortunately.

Have a nice WE, bl@@dy hot here.

Attachments

• dark.png
    dark.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 829
F,
I'm maybe fanning the fire here but if there was a wish to show some screenshots, would the tablet make a picture from your trading screen without any risk of contamination?
The tablet could then edit real life info and leave the rest and post from said tablet.
Just a thought.
Cheers

Morning everybody,

Just log in, saw all post regarding manipulating statement. Well, I didn't manipulated any of my statement because, I don't have such photoshop skill, plus i don't have time & patience for it.:cool:

Today real account. Attaching it to myfxbook. Its really a nice platform for detail analysis, which I needed to understand my failures & mistakes.

I was thinking keeping daily target at 25 pips is not going to fetch me 500 pips per month. In order to do that, i need to keep 25 pips per on average. But ok that will happen over time. :) I hope.

Just praying God, not to blow up this account. :eek:

Leverage set tight.
Let's go..

Morning everybody,

Just log in, saw all post regarding manipulating statement. Well, I didn't manipulated any of my statement because, I don't have such photoshop skill, plus i don't have time & patience for it.:cool:

Today real account. Attaching it to myfxbook. Its really a nice platform for detail analysis, which I needed to understand my failures & mistakes.

I was thinking keeping daily target at 25 pips is not going to fetch me 500 pips per month. In order to do that, i need to keep 25 pips per on average. But ok that will happen over time. :) I hope.

Just praying God, not to blow up this account. :eek:

Leverage set tight.
Let's go..

Sun

I do not think anyone was accusing you of manipulating anything. It was a generalised talk about manipulations.

I think we all appreciate and respect your honesty in regard to this style.

In my view you and Keen have honestly tried this way of trading.

Fugzs

Sun

I do not think anyone was accusing you of manipulating anything. It was a generalised talk about manipulations.

I think we all appreciate and respect your honesty in regard to this style.

In my view you and Keen have honestly tried this way of trading.

Fugzs

100% agree with Fugazsy.

R.

100% agree with Fugazsy.

R.

manipulation is clearly possible if you are prepared to work hard at it

the only way to gain respect / Kudos at T2win is to offer up consistent market calls and analysis year after year ..........which is what a lot of people do ..........they have nothing to prove anyway

If I was EVER EVER looking for someone to impress me with how they trade (regarding learning their style) ...I don't give a fudge about track record

I want to eyeball their system and how proficient thay are at executing it trade by trade Live

the rest is B**SH*t :smart:
N

manipulation is clearly possible if you are prepared to work hard at it

the only way to gain respect / Kudos at T2win is to offer up consistent market calls and analysis year after year ..........which is what a lot of people do ..........they have nothing to prove anyway

If I was EVER EVER looking for someone to impress me with how they trade (regarding learning their style) ...I don't give a fudge about track record

I want to eyeball their system and how proficient thay are at executing it trade by trade Live

the rest is B**SH*t :smart:
N

@NVP

Are limit order traders okay.

4396528.jpg

It was short.

Btw, did you the dax long at 9781? Accuracy within 2 pips if you did.

Got rid of my weekend fix and my new short cut too quick.

Just no pullback to get back in short again.

Mind you being distracted with Corrie St at the mo.:LOL:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    70.7 KB · Views: 200
I also agree with CV's post: there is a lot of BS around..... do not believe anything what others say in regard to trading especially if they tell you they hold some kind of magic or their style is "the way", there are not secrets in trading.....as there are not in life.

If they do tell you their style is the way they are selling BS and they have not any idea how to trade, because if they did they would not spread BS.

Becoming a professional trader requires commitment and disciple, it is like becoming the top player of any sports, she needs to dig deep down in many places and the last thing she needs is BS secrets.

Only me of course

Fugzs

Got rid of my weekend fix and my new short cut too quick.

Just no pullback to get back in short again.

Mind you being distracted with Corrie St at the mo.:LOL:

I nailed it pips oclock before going for a little long n wrong ride, missed mi station (i blame meme maker). Dont mean you goto jump under the train tho, just get off at the next station eh.
Looking for knives sub 24

Attachments

• first.png
    first.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 214
I nailed it pips oclock before going for a little long n wrong ride, missed mi station (i blame meme maker). Dont mean you goto jump under the train tho, just get off at the next station eh.
Looking for knives sub 24

Good trade.

I also agree with CV's post: there is a lot of BS around..... do not believe anything what others say in regard to trading especially if they tell you they hold some kind of magic or their style is "the way", there are not secrets in trading.....as there are not in life.

If they do tell you their style is the way they are selling BS and they have not any idea how to trade, because if they did they would not spread BS.

Becoming a professional trader requires commitment and disciple, it is like becoming the top player of any sports, she needs to dig deep down in many places and the last thing she needs is BS secrets.

Only me of course

Fugzs

Agreed.

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3910-da-troof.jpg

Real 25-01-2016

Pl : -19.5
No of trade: 9
Win rate: 30%
25012016.png

Lost 10 pips in 3 trades on AU.
attachment.php

Why it happened cause 6994-6979 it created a range. Can I predict the range in advance. No..! That's why when I lost 1st trade on same pair on same zone. I shouldn't be taking the rest of the 2 trades in there.

Lets see, tomorrow I may not be to able to trade. Then wednesday perhaps.

Attachments

• Minus 10 in 3.png
    Minus 10 in 3.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,263
Pl : -19.5
No of trade: 9
Win rate: 30%
View attachment 215374

Lost 10 pips in 3 trades on AU.
attachment.php

Why it happened cause 6994-6979 it created a range. Can I predict the range in advance. No..! That's why when I lost 1st trade on same pair on same zone. I shouldn't be taking the rest of the 2 trades in there.

Lets see, tomorrow I may not be to able to trade. Then wednesday perhaps.

Hi Sun

The BTTZ tease area on the AU got you I reckon

Glad you stopped as you were not in the scalp zone today

Also shame you missed the feast from 6 30 am to 7 30 am plus - we had a busy hour or so early and that might have set you up better

I must spend more time with you on scalp timings etc - but dont worry as you had a good day on Friday and today as not been all easy at all

Thanks for you AU chart - shame you had not favoured sells more under 7005 - but then again - timing may have caught you out

So see you on Wednesday next

Regards

F