Best Thread My Journal at a Prop house

Just to show my 60 Min EJ chart. Taken the fib from Fridays high to today’s low and looking for the retracement to get short.

Attachments

• Fridays High.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 193
Happy days EJ is finally off. Took out a little profit at +20 making the trade breakeven what ever happens. Lets now hope we get a big move down. Woop :D

little bit of trade management on EJ moving stop down to 108.70 so locking in some more pips. Trade is looking good.

Hi Guys,
That EJ that we took yesterday has setup again so looking to get some life out of this chart. Fib from Fridays high to the week low marking the sell off we say and price again turning around off the 50% retracement so nice shorting opportunity.

Thanks

Pozzy

Attachments

• EJ.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 220
Hi Guys,
That EJ that we took yesterday has setup again so looking to get some life out of this chart. Fib from Fridays high to the week low marking the sell off we say and price again turning around off the 50% retracement so nice shorting opportunity.

Thanks

Pozzy

Turned out to be a nice short Pozzy. Scaled out quickly so free trade now.

Yeah mate sold off nicely got the free trade and put some pips in the bank. All good stuff. GJ is starting to get on my nerves!!! keeps looking like its goint to sell off then changes its mind. :mad:

Turned out to be a nice short Pozzy. Scaled out quickly so free trade now.

Hi Guys,

Little EJ analysis for the day.

Got my 4Hr mapped out in pretty much the same way as Posted last week. Marked off some resistance and support levels and price just coming up to a minor resistance

attachment.php

Ive also fibbed this move up on the 15Min and we can use this for one of two things. The first is that if price turns around at the minor resistance and we get short then we can use it as a rough profit target and we can also use it if price retraces here as an opportunity to get long by buying the dip in a rally

attachment.php

Thanks

Pozzy :)

Attachments

• EJ.jpg
    EJ.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 873
  • EJ2.jpg
    EJ2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 885
Morning Guys

Sticking with the EJ theme as it is providing some nice trading at the moment. Below is an update of my 4Hr chart. Price reacting really nicely off the yellow resistance line we marked off and coming down and touching off my first level of support. If we break this level then got second level marked off and if we get through that then reckon we could go all the way to the base of the range.

attachment.php

Woop Woop (y)

Attachments

• EJ.jpg
    EJ.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 836
Some great overnight moves :D

GJ is the chart of choice for the day.

Some nice trend lines on the 4Hr and a reversal bar in formation at known resistance so setting up for a short. Either waiting for the reversal bar to complete and taking an entry from that or looking for price action on the lower time frames.

attachment.php

Thanks

Pozzy

Attachments

• GJ.jpg
    GJ.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 886
Even though the short has set up I just want to hold fire until the interest rate news is out. I don’t think there will be any change or a massive market reaction but would rather step aside and wait and there will always be another opportunity if we miss this one.

Hey Pozzy what do you think of the G/U at the moment?

Attachments

• GU.png
    GU.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 198
Hey Pozzy what do you think of the G/U at the moment?

Hi Mate,

looks good

I like to use the 15min for fibs like that but still the setup looks good. Fib of the move down to sell the rally. (y)

Price a little sideway on GU at the moment so not sure the set up will get you in today.

Same setup as the one we didnt take yesterday on GJ.

Im short at 134.25 with a s/l at 134.65
(y)

Attachments

• GJ.jpg
    GJ.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 217
Same setup as the one we didnt take yesterday on GJ.

Im short at 134.25 with a s/l at 134.65
(y)

Hi Pozzy
Can you please post a chart of where you got in because I would like to see what you saw.
If you don't mind

Thanks
wade

Hi Pozzy
Can you please post a chart of where you got in because I would like to see what you saw.
If you don't mind

Thanks
wade

Hi Wade,

It was just a 123 pattern, a reversal pattern at a possible point of resistance its a litte more aggressive than waiting for the 4Hr reversal bar.

attachment.php

First target was pain free but now just struggling a little.

Attachments

• GJ.jpg
    GJ.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,076
Stopped out for a break even trade. will take a re entry if it looks good.