Best Thread My Journal at a Prop house

cable making a lower low so a sign that this push up is running out of steam so stop moved up to 1.4525 locking in 25 ticks on the last 1/3rd of the position and 15 on 2/3rds for a worse case total of 55 ticks to one lot.

cable trade is closed out for a nice profit and EU just hanging a little.

Last edited:
EJ also setting up, been a slow start to the week but when it rains it pours!

This can be a nice opportunity to cover the EU short, as EJ is at resistance. So if euros turn around and we head down Ill have a valid short set up on EJ which would cover any loss on EU

EJ breaking out but not going to post the trade as its the same set up as EU. EU stop moved up to 1.2010. Hope you all caught a bit of the action.

Hiya mate. I've got a little AUDUSD trade for you. It's had a good run the last few days and i think its due a down spell. Take a look. Got the sell at 0.8357. target will be 0.8305 and potentially more if it breaks the bottom trendline.

Attachments

• audusdrange.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 204
  • AUDUSDrunningoutofsteam.jpg
    AUDUSDrunningoutofsteam.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 196
Hiya mate. I've got a little AUDUSD trade for you. It's had a good run the last few days and i think its due a down spell. Take a look. Got the sell at 0.8357. target will be 0.8305 and potentially more if it breaks the bottom trendline.

Alright mate,

What time frames are those? I think it looks pretty bullish mate making high highs, higher lows on the 4HR.

Attachments

• AU.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 191
Alright mate,

What time frames are those? I think it looks pretty bullish mate making high highs, higher lows on the 4HR.

Yea mate. Currently getting screwed on the trade. I guess im trying to pick the top of he trend.

Yea mate. Currently getting screwed on the trade. I guess im trying to pick the top of he trend.

Maybe get some fibs in and buy the dip if we get a retracement. Cant seem much going on untill after the news.

if you dont mind mate would you mind doing your hh hl lh ll on this chart and tell me where you would be looking for entries

thanks

992.gif

Hi Guys,

Just a quick setup I wanted to post on cable. 4Hr bias on is up with price making higher highs and higher lows. We have seen a nice move up on the day so just simply taken a fib form the low to the high on the 15min and am looking for a retracement in order to buy the up trends dip. Simple stuff that works well. :)

Attachments

• GU.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
  • GU2.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
no real retracements on those setups instead we are powering onwards and upwards.

Looking at a ranging eur/usd - lines at 1.2162 and 1.2298. waiting to see how it pans out.

Regarding Betfair, lots of us here get involved quite a bit, in this world cup backing the draw has been a great strategy, either because there has been no early goals so you can green up, or even if there has been a first half goal (england vs usa/italy vs paraguay) the other team have got back in, not too many games that looked to be even pre-kickoff where one team has run away with it. Do not recommend trying this with brazil v N korea later......

all depends how much time you have to trade it - if you are 100% focused on it then trading correct scores, half time scores etc. can be very profitable, same with unders/overs etc.

This world cup has been weird, premier league games and champions league games are priced up so well normally by the statistical raters that you are hard pressed to find great value bets. But for instance yesterday in the japan/cameroon game the japan price before they scored was 4.5 ish - joke seeing as cameroon were clearly clueless and japan were beginning to stick a few passes together and look threatening but the japan price never shifted really til they scored.

Anyway - EURUSD in a range, looking for breaks, waiting for ivory coast/portugal, good times

Attachments

• eurusd.jpg
    eurusd.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 193