my journal 3

Wheat-to-Corn Ratio at 1.61

Great opportunity on Corn. Check it out, Corn, lowest price of the last 4 months:
corn.png

Wheat, highest price of the last 4 months:
wheat.png

Their ratio is now Corn/Wheat = 1.61
Whereas it was about 1, if we only go back to 4 months ago, in June. This is not going to last. Prices will have to adjust.

Check out their past ratio:
Dec2012-11.jpg

It is not going to last, and, given that Corn is so low, I would simply go long on Corn, rather than arbitraging, which would probably cause me a loss on wheat, given that it will keep on rising, most likely. These two markets are very correlated, usually (not in the last 4 months). What will probably happen is that wheat will rise another 500 dollars, and corn will also rise another 500 dollars, and their ratio will fall again to 1.2. The ratio will revert to 1.2, but if we go short on wheat and long on corn, we will make zero money nonetheless, because we'd be losing on wheat what we're making on corn, so be very careful, because the ratio can revert while wheat rises so that you don't make any money in the end. So it's best to just go long on corn, since it seems to be at the bottom.

If we look at the last 40 years, we see that, whereas wheat is now 300 dollars above the average price of the last 40 years...
wheat.jpg

... corn is only 140 dollars higher than its own average...
corn.jpg

Now is the time to get long on Corn (I've been long for months), and stay in that position for the next few months, if not even a whole year.

Last edited:
my quotes on leavening

The fact that muffins are so much easier than cakes tells us that rising has much to do with enabling heat to reach all parts of the batter.

Getting a cake to rise is like starting a fire: if you add too much heavy wood on top of the flame, it will be suffocated.

Fruits and other non-leavening ingredients are to leavening what hard wood is to the fire.

Yeast is to the cake what matches and paper are to the fire.

Today I made 15 muffins.

12 were:
2 eggs, 230 grams of wheat flour, 1 packet of yeast, 40 grams of sugar, 250 grams of ricotta, 2 apples, 1 banana, 40 grams of pine nuts.

They turned out very humid. Too humid. Next time I will only use 1 apple.

3 were:
1 egg, 40 grams of sugar, 100 grams of ricotta, 120 grams of cornmeal, 1 packet of yeast.

It rose fine, but maybe the yeast was too much and I could taste it. Next time I will use less cornmeal, even if it seemed liquid with just 100 grams of cornmeal -- that's why I added more of it. Also I will use less sugar. Half as much. Other than that, it was almost perfect corn bread. Maybe a bit too sweet, but mostly I am afraid that I was tasting the yeast.

Last edited:
All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
Written and spoken by Michael Rivero.

very well written and read - it flows very quickly and effortlessly

I havent seen this video before, cant vouch for the history to the letter because im not up to speed with it all, but it rings a lot of bells. Very nice!

Thanks for the feedback and I am glad you found something useful in the video. Michael Rivero also has an interesting radio show:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/radio

Crappy web site, but he's well-respected in the "conspiracy theorists" community (in other words he's a good non-mainstream media source).

http://www.silverdoctors.com/precious-metals-bullion-banks-making-a-killing-by-killing-sentiment/
Buying Back Paper to Accumulate Physical

On the surface, the mechanism by which the bullion banks accumulate metal appears to be hatched by geniuses — if it were not so completely illegal and immoral. Just because is it not “prosecutable” does not make it right.

Using their concentrated short position or corner on the short side of the market, the 4 biggest bullion banks in the commercial category of COMEX traders use essentially two methods to manipulate prices:

They use HFT (High Frequency Trading) to spoof algo-controlled (or weak) longs into selling

They take out the bid-ask stack (or put up enormous positions for sale) in low-volume, overnight trading, triggering stop-losses and more selling.

The result is the not only wild volatility in prices — moves that have very little to do with market size — but also a lower entry point buying opportunity for the bullion banks.

This will likely go on as long as these very same banks go unregulated and are celebrated by the investing community for their stellar price performance.

made cornbread

I succeeded.
Finally.

I made cornbread, in my own way. It tastes like it, even if I didn't follow their recipe at all - that is I did not follow all the recipes you can find online for North American Cornbread. They call for baking soda, a mix of all purpose flour (wheat) and cornmeal... much different from what I did.

Here's what I did.

I used the fruit mixer, as usual.

I placed 20 grams of sugar in it.
One egg.
I started mixing.
I added 100 grams of ricotta, always mixing.
I added 100 grams of cornmeal, already mixed with half a packet of yeast.

It came out liquid, but I knew that I had to go ahead nonetheless and place it in the oven, where I kept for only 20 minutes at 160 Celsius degrees.

It tastes perfect.

Oh, by the way, I poured the content in 3 muffins disposable molds.

Unbelievable, my mom is a dip**** indeed. She tried my recipe for muffins, except that she bought the wrong disposable molds, that instead of 13 cents each cost 2 cents, and now they're tipping over in the oven, their round shape is completely gone... we're lucky if they're just going to be of the wrong shape, but they're almost spilling all over the oven. She's a cheap dip****. Wanting to save pennies and there she is, having wasted an hour of work and all those ingredients just because she wanted to save 10 cents on the molds. I had predicted it all along that her molds weren't of the same quality as mine.

And "so we beat on, perfectionists against the current of idiots, borne back ceaselessly into chaos".

But after all, seeing people screw up because they didn't follow my instructions is indeed a great source of satisfaction, because it confirms to me the importance of being precise, neat, orderly, organized, punctilious.

OMG... this retarded mom of mine! Now she says "I have to go to the bathroom", and I bet you anything if it weren't for me, she'd probably let the muffins burn in the oven. Oh man, it's so frustrating to be around these idiots...

Last edited:
I gained 1 kilo after eating cakes every day for a month

Back. My addiction to baking is over. I felt it yesterday already. I knew yesterday's muffins would be the last in a while. Today I will not be baking anything for the first time in the last 30 days.

I wonder what my next obsessive activity, or addiction, will be. Anything but compulsive gambling.

http://imusic.am/artist/5175/119013

And in the meanwhile, like every day in the last six months, king world news is telling us that "chaos is now ready to explode as the west begins to collapse":
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/KWN_DailyWeb.html

But what you won't believe is that, after eating the equivalent of half a cake every day for a month, I have only gained 1 kilogram. I've been doing no physical exercise either. I merely went from 60 kilos to 61 kilos. Very odd.

http://imusic.am/artist/14243/129499

Right, let's not forget that I was using 20 grams of sugar for every 100 grams of flour. Basically I've just been eating bread and fruits.

And maybe I was so full from all these cakes that I've avoided meat, which is maybe partly why I didn't gain that much weight.

With sugar or without sugar, whatever you bake doesn't taste as good as if you bought it or someone else baked it. It may even taste better objectively, but subjectively you don't appreciate it as much after you know how it's made, after you bake it every day, and after you've spent so much work on it and especially, as I said, after you eat it every day for a month. But a big part of it is still the fact that you know how it's made. It's like a magic trick where you know the secret -- it's not that appealing anymore after you find out the secret.

Last edited:

Matrix 'desert of the real' clip from youtube. Nice description of the world 99% of people live in, not realizing how their minds are being manipulated by mainstream media and culture.

This is what mainstream culture is turning us into:

Last edited:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...re-happening-at-jp-morgan-will-blow-your-mind
The Crazy Things That One Whistleblower Says Are Happening At JP Morgan Will Blow Your Mind
By Michael Snyder, on March 16th, 2012

Rampant silver manipulation? Rampant gold manipulation? Rampant LIBOR manipulation? Hiding MF Global client assets? These are all happening at JP Morgan according to an open letter reportedly written by an anonymous employee of the firm. The whistleblower also warns of a "cascading credit event being triggered" by derivatives related to Greek government debt. Unlike Greg Smith at Goldman Sachs, this whistleblower has chosen to remain anonymous for now. According to the letter, the whistleblower is still an employee of JP Morgan and has not resigned...
Holy cow, this whistleblower was right.

excellent song and version:
http://imusic.am/artist/25188/388319

on the stupidity of children

A quick note and reminder to myself and everyone.

I am back in my room, and I am hearing my neighbor child, who's now about 5 years old, and all he's been doing for the past 5 years is this:

1. first 4 years, yelling all night and all day long, because his mom wouldn't treat him like the dictator he wants to be.
2. Now he's not yelling any more, but for the last 3 years, he's been running up and down, laughing with great joy (like the idiot he is), maybe with his parents or maybe to himself.

This guy is a total idiot, and most children are idiots, as most adults are as well. They're idiots as children and they grow up to be adults who talk about soccer most of the time.

I am very annoyed by having to live around regular people. I know there are children out there who at 5 years old can play musical instruments, read, learn things on the internet, ask intelligent questions to their parents. But not this one. This one prefers to run up and down his house, and bother his neighbors. And the idiot parents don't stop him, because they're probably of the type who talk about soccer, and read horoscopes. And to say that I am in a rich neighborhood. Imagine if I were in a different neighborhood. There'd be people banging on my wall just to annoy me, and if I dared to say anything, they'd threaten me physically.

Life is hard around (regular) humans. That is why, as a rule, I avoid humans. In the meanwhile, the jerk has kept running up and down throughout my post (he's been doing it for hours), and he sounds like a construction worker hammering something, or moving furniture.

I am suffering very very much.

cornbread/ricotta muffins

Big step tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll bring two of my muffins to work. No, you didn't guess it: I am not going to poison my colleagues. The reason why I am bringing two of them muffins to work is that these two fellas have kept hearing my stories on baking cakes and muffins for a month and keep telling me to bring some, so they can eat them. I told them repeatedly that I could very well poison them, on purpose, but they keep insisting, so, given that today they came out pretty good, actually awesome, I will bring them two muffins.

They for some reason taste like "formaggelle" (see http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardulas), which is what they bake in sardinia, with cheese. In fact I did use ricotta, but I didn't expect such a result.

Relative to yesterday, my only change is 1) that I bought a muffins baking pan, so I save money on disposable molds, and it baked better as well. And 2) that I doubled the sugar, so of course the recipe succeeded. The hard thing is to do something good without sugar. When you double sugar, almost anything will succeed, even if you take a dump and add sugar to it, it will taste great.

So, by the way, these weren't the usual fruit muffins, but the corn bread variety.

Here's the recipe.

Start the fruit mixer, as usual, while you add:

2 eggs
40 grams of sugar
120 grams of ricotta
60 grams of regular wheat flour + 60 grams of corn flour (cornmeal or whatever is called where you live) + half a packet of yeast (about 8 grams), all previously mixed together.

Pour the (liquid) batter in about 6 to 9 disposable muffin molds.

That's all. I kept them in the oven at 180 Celsius degrees for only 15 minutes.

So I'll bring two of them to my dip**** "friends" at work tomorrow, and if they don't trust me (which they shouldn't), then I'll eat them myself. So much the better, so I won't have to hear any more of their bull**** about how they want to eat my cakes.

http://imusic.am/artist/2363/6251

Last edited:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Rome, the dip**** 5-year old neighbor still running up and down his hallway, busting my balls.

In the meanwhile, I am listening to this excellent song by Serge Gainsbourg:
http://imusic.am/artist/12523/194533

Black trombone
Monotone
Le trombone
C'est joli
Tourbillonne
Gramophone
Et ballonne
Mon ennui
Black trombone
Monotone
Autochtone
De la nuit
Dieu pardonne
La mignonne
Qui fredonne
Dans mon lit

Black trombone
Monotone
Elle se donne
demi
Nue, frissone
Draisonne
M'empoisonne
M'envahit
Black trombone
Monotone
C'est l'automne
De ma vie
Plus personne
Ne m'tonne
J'abandonne
C'est fini

GBL almost ripe for a short, it's at 141.39.
NG almost ripe for a long, at 3.496.

Let's wait a bit longer though.

Big step tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll bring two of my muffins to work. No, you didn't guess it: I am not going to poison my colleagues. The reason why I am bringing two of them muffins to work is that these two fellas have kept hearing my stories on baking cakes and muffins for a month and keep telling me to bring some, so they can eat them. I told them repeatedly that I could very well poison them, on purpose, but they keep insisting, so, given that today they came out pretty good, actually awesome, I will bring them two muffins.

They for some reason taste like "formaggelle" (see http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardulas), which is what they bake in sardinia, with cheese. In fact I did use ricotta, but I didn't expect such a result.

Relative to yesterday, my only change is 1) that I bought a muffins baking pan, so I save money on disposable molds, and it baked better as well. And 2) that I doubled the sugar, so of course the recipe succeeded. The hard thing is to do something good without sugar. When you double sugar, almost anything will succeed, even if you take a dump and add sugar to it, it will taste great.

So, by the way, these weren't the usual fruit muffins, but the corn bread variety.

Here's the recipe.

Start the fruit mixer, as usual, while you add:

2 eggs
40 grams of sugar
120 grams of ricotta
60 grams of regular wheat flour + 60 grams of corn flour (cornmeal or whatever is called where you live) + half a packet of yeast (about 8 grams), all previously mixed together.

Pour the (liquid) batter in about 6 to 9 disposable muffin molds.

That's all. I kept them in the oven at 180 Celsius degrees for only 15 minutes.

So I'll bring two of them to my dip**** "friends" at work tomorrow, and if they don't trust me (which they shouldn't), then I'll eat them myself. So much the better, so I won't have to hear any more of their bull**** about how they want to eat my cakes.

http://imusic.am/artist/2363/6251

Wow, wow, wow...

I brought the 2 muffins to my colleagues and they just finished eating them. They said they were excellent. Not too sweet, not dry... just perfect. Much better than my expectations. Actually one of them was asking if instead I had bought them. But then I told them the recipe in every detail, so there were no doubts. One of them said that I am methodical and that is why I got good at this, and that next time I'll be able to replicate them exactly, because I know the quantities, the tools, and the time required.

I am very glad, and I am now promoting these two colleagues from dip****s to "best friends". For appreciating my muffins so much.

They liked them so much that I can't wait to get home and eat the other two that I didn't eat yesterday. I am not even going to heat them up. I want to eat them exactly how they did, to see what they tasted like and why they were appreciated.

Actually, maybe one of them is a "best friend" but still a dip****, or even twice as much. The reason he asked me if I bought them instead of making them is that he was wondering how on earth I had managed to wrap the mold around the muffin, whereas, as we all know, you pour the batter into the mold, and then the muffin leavens (rises) to occupy the mold, not viceversa. In other words, you do not build the mold around the muffin, but the muffin grows in the mold. But as i said, this "best friend" of mine is a dip**** -- or maybe he simply doesn't know anything about cooking.

Last edited: