Mr spreadbetting thread

mrmenstig

i only came across the original thread by accident and just wondered what the outcome was overall. I searched on amazon and can only find used/2nd hand copies also you mentioned something about a forum is this still live and if so what is the public address please

i only came across the original thread by accident and just wondered what the outcome was overall. I searched on amazon and can only find used/2nd hand copies also you mentioned something about a forum is this still live and if so what is the public address please

The outcome was a lot of people got ripped off, Robertson then came back at least twice using false names and pulled the same trick again.

the outcome was that he made quite a few quid.
Didn't he post up his amazon statements on here once, bragging at how all of the
stupid people who had brought his rubbish had made him thousands and thousands of
pounds?
It was quite thought provoking in fact, to see how much money can be made.

Didn't he post up his amazon statements on here once, bragging at how all of the
stupid people who had brought his rubbish had made him thousands and thousands of
pounds?
It was quite thought provoking in fact, to see how much money can be made.

Yes he claimed to have made 25k from one of his scams I recall.

stupid people who had brought his rubbish had made him thousands and thousands of pounds?

Sadly a lot of the evidence has been air brushed out of existence :LOL: including the amazon statements.

The funniest part was that the course he was selling was plagiarized from a reasonably well known trading website, and available for free.

A load of muppets paid him 150 quid a pop !

The endorsement from various high profile t2w members probably helped :LOL::LOL:

robertsons amazon statements were likely falsified documents in any case. if they were real it would be a first something from him was real.

"plagiarized from a reasonably well known trading website" was it the case that his later stuff was proved to be blatantly just copied material from various sources? has anyone posted evidence of this for the amazon material? i can guess it wasn't his own work, but just curious where it came from. i do remember many were upset after he reneged on his lifetime support and dropped his amazon customers as he rolled out further products. there were probably at least 2 to 3 product rollouts, were the reviews for the amazon material or what came after? :confused: