Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

what is this thread all about ?

the guy is making money real time I followed him on twitter since 12.2014 and he made a lot of money !

you ladies who all joined 2012 show some class and do some real time trades instead of ****** off here

retail ******s !

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not see him vanish from the face of the earth under the name 'tri-x-x' after he blew up after getting the Dax all wrong and adding to it like a Mad-man until the embarrassment got all too much, and he deleted his twitter and made yet another new handle to try to con a few folk? lol

the guy is making money real time I followed him on twitter since 12.2014 and he made a lot of money !

you ladies who all joined 2012 show some class and do some real time trades instead of ****** off here

retail ******s !

great, so you have proof, pls post it.

also which twitter acct? he closes them once he gets found out......not the actions of someone who makes loadsa money trading eh.

& what exactly are you selling?

retail ******s !

Which one of his multinics have you been following? WHy do you think he has so many?

retail ******s !
And why do he delete tweets? ;)
Last one is from 29 Mars.

He is a criminal, the evidence is there. See spreadbetting magazine.
And thus tuscan, by association is either:
-his mate/mr spreadbetting himself
-an associate (also a criminal then)
-a joker
-combination of the above

And there goes tuscans reputation in one post. My bet is you are mr spreadbetting, based on the expletives and unsubstantiated backing of a tw@t.

So you work at a prop firm? Great, lets swap work numbers and discuss further........

@dipsripstrader he's back but I was blocked even before knowing about it.
Pls post some tweets on here for lulz.

Thanks for the info-all of these twitter fools are idiots-there will always be gullable people who believe that horse**** though.

Thanks for the info-all of these twitter fools are idiots-there will always be gullable people who believe that horse**** though.

Agree, but there will always be a few who are wise enough to do the research and keeping such threads current doesn't take too much time and could save those diligent ppl some dough.

@dipsripstrader he's back but I was blocked even before knowing about it.
Pls post some tweets on here for lulz.

Have checked out his time line and I couldnt find one tweet stating an entry but many stating exits. Ie he says "this area looks good for a buy" and will later tweet his profit when it's onside.

kudos to forum mods and admins, its not easy being one, even if the guy is annoying pretentious and what not, he hasnt broken any rules, but on the other hand we can just simply spread awareness but giving an opinion :)

I see this wally is now on the defensive on his Twitter and crying about how he is being trolled every day and how he is getting his solicitors on the case. He is also claiming he will bring a cease and desist against T2W. Hilarious considering he is one of the most abusive trolls I have ever seen. It wasn't so long ago he was threatening violence against people and their families whilst wishing cancer on everyone else.

I see this wally is now on the defensive on his Twitter and crying about how he is being trolled every day and how he is getting his solicitors on the case. He is also claiming he will bring a cease and desist against T2W. Hilarious considering he is one of the most abusive trolls I have ever seen. It wasn't so long ago he was threatening violence against people and their families whilst wishing cancer on everyone else.
he amuses me;)didnt f threaten to bring a case against t2w once:LOL:

No one is trolling him
This is why you cant trust him.
He isn't registered to take clients money and he uses fake trades on twitter to solicit business.

Attachments

• robertson.jpg
    robertson.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 511
  • robertson2.jpg
    robertson2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 390
Last edited: