Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

It's like a drug to him.

er like a drug which pays a salary, so nothing like a drug then.

with all the tech wizards about i am surprised hes not been hacked yet to reveal identity, then reported (or just gone & broke his legs).

I was referring to the fact that he keeps coming back time and time again. Reinventing himself in another guise. He really can't help himself.

I mean how many times is this now ? It's quite incredible the amount of reincarnations he's overseen.

I was referring to the fact that he keeps coming back time and time again. Reinventing himself in another guise. He really can't help himself.

I mean how many times is this now ? It's quite incredible the amount of reincarnations he's overseen.

i understand, ok i will continue the analogy - hes addicted to making easy money (his drug), he creates a new identity and does exactly the same as before cos noone is there to prevent it or catch him.....rinse & repeat.

so its not incredible at all, hes doing what humans have been doing since t+0. but this seems easier than most other scams -he has a whole new ignorant audience every year & it can be repeated incognito. so why would he not come back?

its not even that hard to cover ones tracks.

A few people on Twitter are alerting all those who follow him to his scams including this topic. It may not stop it but I bet it dramatically reduces his scam revenue.

Don't know if he's grown a pair, but he's posting his ****e under his own name at the moment..:LOL:

https://twitter.com/MrDaveRobertson

He just sent this email out.....

"Hi,

Davie Robertson here from twitter.

A few days ago my twitter account got hacked for the 3rd or 4th time, I had to contact twitter to get it unlocked and today I was able to get back on. To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty fed up with twitter, trolls are a waste of time and I see no point on being on twitter as its really just an unmoderated ground for lowlife to chuck abuse around on subjects they have no clue about.

Someone who follows me came up with the suggestion of a private SKYPE group, this sounds like a good idea as I can post more than the 160 characters what twitter limits me to, also I can fully control who is in the group and its much easier for communication.*

I know a few people will not be able to monitor SKYPE during the day because they have day jobs, so I will continue to post trades on twitter.

Recent results/trades I have provided have not exactly been amazing, I have had lots of distractions...trolls just one of them, but I'm looking to make this change over to SKYPE and limit my activity on twitter to rectify this and get back on track.

My offer to you is that you come on over to SKYPE and see what I can really do on the DAX as a day/swing trader for the next 2 weeks, I can't guarantee you a trade/trades every day as it all depends on the market conditions, however, we should mange to pop out around 150-200 points per week at the minimum on slow weeks.

I will do this for the next 2 or 3 weeks every day to let you see my performance, if the SKYPE/Twitter suggestion fits you and you like my performance, then the service will only be £64pm going forward after the 2-3 weeks. If not, then no problem and good luck in the future.

To follow me on SKYPE just email me back with your SKYPE name and I will send you a contact request then add you to the private group once you accept it.

Cheers"

Blames his poor trading on trolls lol, what a numpty.

^be carefull because if you delete his posts it opens a link that gives your exact home address:rolleyes:

Davie boys reinvented himself again as @61Point8Percent - He's trading option this time! Beware!

Seems to have been around forever. Is he actually able to make a living by getting enough people to constantly scam and then reinvent himself?

PS - I see spanish89 is back on twitter after a long break. I imagine another blow up on the oil crash?

Still pretending to be a girl. Now saying that the twitter break was due to a divorce from 'her' 'husband'. Still claiming to be an ex JPMorgan trader. :LOL:
Maybe trying to get the odd person to 'mentor' on skype??

Attachments

• spandelme.jpg
    spandelme.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 978
PS - I see spanish89 is back on twitter after a long break. I imagine another blow up on the oil crash?

Noooo Reaaaaallyy ?!?

Haha.

Always good for some epic, mind boggling entertainment ole Spanish was.

I believe Spanish Style Stops (often lovingly abbreviated to $$$) is now fully accepted and wide spread trading lingo.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seems to have been around forever. Is he actually able to make a living by getting enough people to constantly scam and then reinvent himself?

Still pretending to be a girl. Now saying that the twitter break was due to a divorce from 'her' 'husband'. Still claiming to be an ex JPMorgan trader. :LOL:
thanks for the lulz-ill follow:cool:

yep, said he stopped trading in october, though i pointed out his nov tweets (which she had deleted, but forgot that when ppl had replied to them the timeline still exists). he was 30k down in nov shorting the dow - with the best BS comments - to paraphrase 'never has the dow gone up this steep w/o a correction' - i was gonna add that it has pullbacked on many timeframes/cos its not pullingback on your tf then that prob best to be careful shorting, but thought it futile. he claims lost only 13k on that trade, deleted some of other average downs.

been blocked from davy jeffs/robertson - he hasnt learnt to control his aggression - as soon as someone questions him he calls them a 'wee cnut' & his cover is blown, its funny if he wasnt scamming ppl.

Isn't it all just demo money anyway? He was living in a flat on hosusing benefits and just doing part time bouncing work I thought? I like a good rags to riches story as much as the next man, but no way does someone go from nothing to being able to afford to be throwing around £30+ per pip punts on oil.
The fact that he lies about being a girl would imply that it's hard to believe a word he says! lol

yes of course its demo, but he says he has 26k account, he wld have been margin called way before his last 2 dow shorts in nov.
If hes offering mentoring and anyone is stupid enough to enquire how does the pretending to be a girl thing go from there?
hes clearly a fake cos no girl posts that much w/o at least posting a selfie........

nostalgia:
Quote from spanish89:

Errrr yesss you do realise that thts not actually me in that photo though mate....!! :p hahaha

As much as i wish it was,
the real me is a 24year old Latino man who's got a shaved haircut, big muscles, and works as a bouncer inside nightclubs on weekends to perv on the knickers of slutty 18year old bimbo babes!! :D :cool: :p

However rich middle-aged men who are trading newbies looking to learn are for more excited about sending money to the fit 19year old girl in that photo if SHE is willing to teach them how to trade,
compared to how excited they would be if they knew who the real me was n looked like! :cool:

Like i sayed, this is business.

I market myself to attract and provide my customers with what they want,
and they provide me with the money each hour that i want. :p

Latest twitter account.. "@ATATrading_"

He's blocked me already and i have't even trolled him yet!

latest twitter account.. "@atatrading_"

he's blocked me already and i have't even trolled him yet!

2015-03-22_20-00-57.png

rinse & repeat the scottish tw@t is back on one of his many hundreds of twitter profiles.