Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

He had a little moan at @300trading.

He's been hit hard by the pics of him using a demo account are floating around (see the bottom).

Alright folks

This is Dave Robertson (Sir Torrance) from twitter @TradingTheDAX

You will be wondering why I have emailed you, well fact is, I haven't, I have just copied you in on an email that I'm sending to that the **** @300Trading, and I know you are on his email list ;)

This prick set out right from the get go to suck you up and then charge for a service, his bull**** email he just sent out which I was forwarded by a client of mine is full of the common BS.

You see this sad **** spends his days in his bedroom pretending to be a trader and pretending to be a "trading group" while all along all he does is sets up multiple twitter accounts pretending to be me with false alias and pretending to trade.....listen, any **** can provide 15 levels and then tell you after the fact that they traded certain ones after price has bounced or broke.

If you want a LIVE trade call service then I offer one, entry price, stop loss location and targets all called 100% live on a private twitter account @TradingTheDAX plus full analysis and trade management all live. My clients will confirm this and you will likely know most of them from twitter, we didn't have a losing trade this week, in fact I have attached my EW analysis I provided to my clients on 6th MAY for DAX, FTSE. DJIA....feel free to compare my EW charts with the current charts to see how they worked out !

Anyway, back to this prick @300Trading, he is a sad prick on social benefits, looking to make money from you....do yourself a favor...ask him to tweet a full 3 year track record of trade results.....go on...ask him to post up 3 years worth of unedited trade results direct from his brokers...what kind of excuse will he give you that he won't do it?

The ****** is full of ****....seriously, you want levels, you want LIVE trade calls and you want a proper professional trader... thats me @TradingTheDAX

Catch ya later peeps...its Friday night and I'm off for a beer!

Don't forget to check out those charts..

Attachments

• Trading300.png
    Trading300.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 3.png
    3.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 253
  • Demo - DailyDAX30.png
    Demo - DailyDAX30.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Demo 2.png
    Demo 2.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
And yet again, more demo scamming. How thick are these people?

Attachments

• 300trading demo account.png
    300trading demo account.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 299
Haha looks like they've been hacked....or is it to give the appearance of being hacked to discredit following on from the above email. *grabs some popcorn

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Having lost about 150 points on the dow today, hes now changed his name to @Bettingoncharts

This is what he posted yesterday.

Right after the trade got stopped out, he removed the post.

Attachments

• bsc.jpg
    bsc.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Pretty sure @300trading and Dave Robertson were one of the same and @bettingoncharts is him once more.

It's the people who literally keep going back to him time and time again that's simply amazing. I can understand someone new being taken in, but several times? What is wrong with people?

Every time he changes his name, does he have to start from scratch in terms of building a following etc?
If so, how does he manage to get so many followers so quickly?

Why do theses guys pretend to be making like 20k per day, too? At least make it believable if you want people to believe your lies.

The more I think about it (which isn't much) the more I believe the 'hacked' tweets were just part of the process to discredit that account, particularly as he sent an email from his other account denouncing said account only a few hours earlier.

Pathetic really.

Every time he changes his name, does he have to start from scratch in terms of building a following etc?

Why do theses guys pretend to be making like 20k per day, too? At least make it believable if you want people to believe your lies.

20K/ day :LOL:

The average Joe is not interested in boring proper trading practices , they want excitement , they wont bother with someone making 2K / month , surely any job in the UK and you would do as much or better so cant blame them , they want +90% win rate , no drawdowns and amazing $ returns in a daily or weekly basis , but they wont wait more than that , so forget about a trader with a couple of months drawdowns .

20K/ day :LOL:

The average Joe is not interested in boring proper trading practices , they want excitement , they wont bother with someone making 2K / month , surely any job in the UK and you would do as much or better so cant blame them , they want +90% win rate , no drawdowns and amazing $ returns in a daily or weekly basis , but they wont wait more than that , so forget about a trader with a couple of months drawdowns .

One could say... Supply & Demand

Because the process is as following:

1) Do levels / calls etc and go on about the ones that work and forget the losses.

2) Use lots of demo accounts at silly leverage to show what "the dream" looks like so stupid people will think they can achieve that.

3) Do a free emailing list to gather specific clients.

4) Do a subscription service for levels / calls.

You can buy fake followers. I think £50 can buy you like 10,000 or somthing. There all just set up by spam bots or somthing