Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

anyone who is spending more time posting selective tweets re positions/trade results/tips are clearly not trading - they are marketing to muppets who will forever be willing to handover their cash.

do they even have a website?

I just think anyone disciplined and accomplished enough to make £10k+ daily probably wouldn't feel the need to boast about it on twitter...

anyone who is spending more time posting selective tweets re positions/trade results/tips are clearly not trading -
How can you say that? There are a number, one in particular member on this site, that posts 100s of posts per day and they are an expert trader making a ton of money.

How can you say that? There are a number, one in particular member on this site, that posts 100s of posts per day and they are an expert trader making a ton of money.

if its the same person i know then you didnt read my post properly.....

posting selective tweets re positions/trade results/tips

if its the same person i know then you didnt read my post properly.....

posting selective tweets re positions/trade results/tips

OK. There's no need to be aggressive and unpleasant. It's not my fault you don't have a sense of humour.

Go and pick a fight with someone else, I'm not interested.

so you have called me unpleasant, nasty, & without a sense of humour........all from me merely suggesting that you may not have read my post properly.

yet i am the one picking a fight. right.

maybe you should log off from the internet to cool down for a bit.

Well I seem to have sparked outrage on his/her twitter feed (I guess @300trading is reading this thread ;) )

Apologies if you are the real deal... (tweeting your earnings every day is crass though)

A word of warning to everyone - it would be very easy to post basic technical analysis every day, place demo trades from those levels (you are going to get a reaction there 9/10 times), then post up screenshots of the winners and claim to be a pro scalper. Calling big levels is something anyone with an understanding of support and resistance could do. I dont know any traders who win every trade they take...

Im not saying those guys are - and they are offering a free service.. but in my experience, anyone earning £10k daily has better things to do in life than tweeting all day.

Certainly don't be fooled into handing over any money for any service until you see proof beyond screen shots that your chosen mentor is the real deal. Better yet, go at it alone and figure out how to trade from the vast number of resources that can be accessed for free online. You will never make consistent gains trading someone else's system.

Last edited:
@300trading does look similar in the amount of bull**** they come up with for account sizes.

Check out the picture. They made 30k today apparently :LOL:

They have an email address of: [email protected] :LOL:

When's the subscription coming? It must be soon. The guys making 30k a day will need £99 per month...

They're going for the old 'levels' trick, where they draw a billion lines and say "yeah look at that, called it" when one works.

Attachments

• 1212.png
    1212.png
    20 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
@300trading does look similar in the amount of bull**** they come up with for account sizes.

When's the subscription coming? It must be soon. The guys making 30k a day will need £99 per month...

They're going for the old 'levels' trick, where they draw a billion lines and say "yeah look at that, called it" when one works.

It is dave 'another tenants extra please' jefferson, same MO, same denials, same TA, same set up via twitter, same slap dash background to the scam, same abusiveness when someone sniffs.

Key thing is every year theres a new wave of muppets to hook. The method will never die til he gets locked up or worse (or best, depends who you are).

He's using fake accounts to back himself up as well. @G0rdanGekk0 and @Bruce01Wayne

Last edited:
The @tradingthedax is being wound down. The website has gone and the "public" account has gone.

It's time for a new persona. Will keep an eye on the@300trading.

Same MO:

1) Free levels / analysis,
2) Free emailing list (for the later subscription) sale,
3) Outrageous performance on a demo account (30k in a day :LOL:),
4) Announce a subscription service for all those who've been sold the dream.

Little things like doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your" - misuses them.

Last edited:

And there we go:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 251
I asked him on twitter to trade one of my demo accounts for 1 day, to prove that he could generate his returns. He refused, citing he's "Too busy".