Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Attachments

• twatter.jpg
    twatter.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 395
God I hope not :LOL:

Otherwise it means I might actually have to trade tomorrow

I think David Jefferson is gone for good. But I have a feeling that some time in the future someone will once again offer lucky newbies the chance to make lots of "paps".

I think David Jefferson is gone for good. But I have a feeling that some time in the future someone will once again offer lucky newbies the chance to make lots of "paps".

Help those loosing tarders turn paps into prizes

Take a look at his post on Donna Forum!!! Robert Jefferson goes by Rave55. He brags how much he made scamming others!!

Cheers

Jeff

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 6.13.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 6.13.25 PM.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 260
Take a look at his post on Donna Forum!!! Robert Jefferson goes by Rave55. He brags how much he made scamming others!!

Cheers

Jeff

I'd take his claims with a pinch of salt. He hasn't exactly got a reputation for honesty, after all. :LOL:

Cheers

Jeff

When I first read about him I just thought he was another scammer out to make whatever he could.

The more information I've found out about him and the more I read I really do think he is delusional. He actually believes the lies he tells and has spun a web of deciet for so long he is now the parody of whomever he is portraying at the time.

If I knew him personally I would urge him to seek psychological help as I pity him at times.

To be fair, we know he's a fan of photoshop.

Unless he really does have 8 million quid lying around in an RBS current account. :LOL:

What about his follower Luis? He must feel really stupid now? And to think he was bashing me!! LOL

Jeff

What about his follower Luis? He must feel really stupid now? And to think he was bashing me!! LOL

Jeff

I think luis lives in a different world. He was cursing on twitter cos there was now noone to teach him order flow trading.

Is Luis that Zwares or whatever his username was? If it is that guy has some serious issues too :D

Apart from the fact I couldn't understand a word of what he types, he comes across as desperate to make a quick buck. He is the scammers paradise right there. That guy is gonna get fleeced for a lot of money one day and I don't say this often but I hope he does because it might teach him a lesson and bring him back into the real world.

He will have his head between his legs on BB Pips. No one will give him the time of day anymore. He bashed us and we were here to really help him.

Jeff

I was unsure at first if he was one of Davie's pseudonym's or if he was a genuine poster on the boards. I see he's made 89 posts since Feb 2012 most of it incoherent babble but this one post:

"he is not my mentor HE IS MY FRIEND....

NOW BUG OFF"

in relation to David Jefferson really did make me laugh.

I would love to see him back on there apologising once he realises it's all been a con but somehow, I can't see it.

In actual fact jshear do you think you could get him to sign up over here? If you're still talking to him after he threatened to shoot you!

Amazing, if nothing else the lulz from someone like him around here would be too good.

If you're still talking to him after he threatened to shoot you!

:LOL:

It's not as big a barrier as you'd think. If I refused to talk to everyone that had threatened to shoot me at one point or another, I'd hardly say a word.

Family reunions would be a bit awkward as well, to be honest.