Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Looks like he's been driven off, for now at least:

The Truth About Order Flow Trading & How To Trade It! - Page 18

I wonder how many suckers he managed to pick up while he was there though.

"Hi,

I wont be updating this thread anymore due to trolls, creeps and lowlife that have no life and better things to do than spam threads."

:LOL::LOL:

The irony is... he is the only troll, creep and lowlife spamming is own dirty little thread

you have to laff though at his desperate last gasp attempt to get his ad link in.

Last edited by Pipzilla; Yesterday at 02:40 PM. Reason: Advertising

:LOL:

wow this guys get Scottish people a BAD name !

probably sitting in his Glasgow council flat scamming people all over the world. GET A LIFE AND GET A JOB ROBERTSON !!!!

(y)

Or PB if you pm me your email I'll see if I can send it over to you. I presume I can't upload a video direct to the site?

You can upload various types of videos files here, the attachments window shows you the file types. It would be good to have both videos posted here so that the mugs from babypips can compare them. A few of them have been directed to this thread already.

You can upload various types of videos files here, the attachments window shows you the file types. It would be good to have both videos posted here so that the mugs from babypips can compare them. A few of them have been directed to this thread already.

I tried that last night PB as an attachment. It just went on and on for ages so in the end I gave up, but I'll try it again later.

you have to laff though at his desperate last gasp attempt to get his ad link in.

:LOL:

Not sure why he did this, because he is supposedly vetting everybody who joins his free forum "orderflowtrading.forumotion" to keep out undesirables.

91 people signed up until now. With maybe 15 real disciples who will die for him.

Sad how people can be so gullible when chasing a dream. (Or is it greed?)

Not sure why he did this, because he is supposedly vetting everybody who joins his free forum "orderflowtrading.forumotion" to keep out undesirables.

91 people signed up until now. With maybe 15 real disciples who will die for him.

Sad how people can be so gullible when chasing a dream. (Or is it greed?)

I imagine he's created quite a few multi-nics to boost numbers, attack people who get out of line and so on. :LOL:

Yup let's keep this as clean as possible ... this information posted here daily is to valuable for morrons and hatters, and also we need those guys Very Happy we need their money so we can win it to us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy..

Luis.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

From a guy called Zwara who I remember from BabyPips being one of Davey Boys strongest defenders.

Last edited:
I have done the first post for member analysis Smile

Torn between 78.80 and 79.00 right now.

Think Ill trade both levels bounce

Thank you for everything David, seriously you are WOW king

:LOL::LOL:

David is WOW king... yep all over your face mate when he takes your money.

Seriously you gotta join up, I don't care about trying to stop these fu**ing idiots anymore, they've been warned enough times, I'm there for all the sheer joy it brings me.

If you do sign up, probably best not to mention Davie Robertson. :LOL:

WOW King :LOL:.

I shoulda use that as my username. Although when I used Nicky Vaughn at BabyPips he was quick enough to silence me. God he's got some right henchmen over there at the minute though. I guess by giving them a bit of perceived 'power' they feel more confident and trusted and thus willing to trust him more.

I wonder if Davie knows the psychology behind all this or if he is just doing it because it works.

The thing that worries me is the kinda of people that he has following him are the same kind of people you hear about who have all committed mass suicide following some religious cult leader, except here you can see it played out in real time and the only thing that dies at the end is their bank balance.

Forum has been hacked.

Strange that when one of his calls has just hit their stops -18 pips.

Must be getting paranoid.

So do you guys really believe he is spread betting & Davie Robertson?

I heard both voices & I am not sure.

Forum has been hacked.

Strange that when one of his calls has just hit their stops -18 pips.

Must be getting paranoid.

So do you guys really believe he is spread betting & Davie Robertson?

I heard both voices & I am not sure.

I'm pretty sure. The voices sound identical to me and the MO is the same.

I'm pretty sure. The voices sound identical to me and the MO is the same.

Yep I suppose you are correct. I was just hoping that he would turn out to be a good guy. He sure can be quite convincing but I suppose all conmen are, that is their trick.

wow there is a live chat function over there,

lulz 24/7

I seem to infiltrated the gang quite well and they are trusting of me now :D