Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

And now closed again.

Sorry, might be my fault for 'flaming' again. I recieved an 'infraction' for telling that guy his use of the English language was hideous.

Dear soloquan,

You have received an infraction at BabyPips.com Forex Forum.

Reason: Flaming
-------
Dear soloquan,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum.

Sorry, might be my fault for 'flaming' again. I recieved an 'infraction' for telling that guy his use of the English language was hideous.

Dear soloquan,

You have received an infraction at BabyPips.com Forex Forum.

Reason: Flaming
-------
Dear soloquan,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum.

Don't apologise, that thread isn't anything to do with me. What makes you think it is?

There's still a video with audio on the following blog. There cant be too many Jock forex scammers out there. Perhaps some of the babypips crew could confirm.

David Robertson's FOREX Blog

It's the same voice / manner etc. Same guy.

Unfortunately, Babypips seems determined to protect this chump for some reason, so it's difficult to bring the fact to the membership's attention.

It's the same voice / manner etc. Same guy.

Unfortunately, Babypips seems determined to protect this chump for some reason, so it's difficult to bring the fact to the membership's attention.

Is there a Jefferson video somewhere? I heard there was but haven't come across it yet.

Is there a Jefferson video somewhere? I heard there was but haven't come across it yet.

Link at the bottom of this post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/146016-mr-spread-betting-back-becareful-everyone-7.html#post1932026

You'll need the VLC player to listen to it, the windows one just says there's a missing codec and I couldn't find it, so I just downloaded VLC and it works fine on there.

If you haven't got the player already, be aware it will try to put some sh1t on your computer - a new search engine, stuff like that. Just make a note as you go and uninstall the crap that you can't avoid when installing it.

Hi is he back again for a new round:

I think he has re surfaced under a new name:

FXJefferson

Learning To Be The Fisher And Not The Fish

David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Is this the same guy?

Mr Spread Betting

Cheers

Jeff

PS here is voice file of todays webinar sounds like same guy!!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/hP58vFXC/2012-08-03_0844_Free_Order_Flo.html?refurl=d1url

Any chance you can find another solution for posting that video/audio? That 4shared thing is horrendous.

i downloaded and listened to both and i think it a very strong possibility that it indead the same fella.

when i have time i'll try and rip the sound from each and upload to youtube. we can all easily compare the voice within the thread without any downloading.

i downloaded and listened to both and i think it a very strong possibility that it indead the same fella.

when i have time i'll try and rip the sound from each and upload to youtube. we can all easily compare the voice within the thread without any downloading.

(y)

Or PB if you pm me your email I'll see if I can send it over to you. I presume I can't upload a video direct to the site?

After I reported David Jefferson to Babypips admins for the third time:

"Hello

Yes, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are taking a look at it. But give us some credit, we're not letting him sucker people. Yes, at present, he's allowed to post, but what happens outside of BabyPips.com is a bit hard for us to control. We're going to look at his thread and do some more investigating.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention."

They're not even bothered that's the sad thing. The amount of threads that were shut down for no reason. There was one guy posting over there, The Leotard or something, had a thread shut down within five minutes for asking a question.

There was a 'lulzy' thread I saw, "David Jefferson Ate my Hamster" that lasted just as long. Now credit where credit is due, over here at T2W both of those threads would still be standing.

Like The Leopard here has said, the level of cringe worthy posts and people over there really makes you think that here we have it pretty good. Keeping within certain boundaries of course but even so I was shocked at some of the stuff going on there.

It even got to the stage where I suspected the admins and mods were actively protecting David Jefferson for some reason? Money? No can't be surely :LOL: