Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

LOL "I have a contact list of various dealing desks which are based in Asia, France, London, Australia and the US which I personally pay over £3,500 per month for. "

I DON'T THINK SO SOMEHOW....

Let's see. Someone has just created this thread over there:

David Jefferson

Feel like adding something over there PB? I don't know the thread starter, but I'd imagine you won't be blocked from that particular thread. :LOL:

I started a very similar thread last night. Got shut down after 5 minutes for 'flaming' by a mod called pipzilla.

Here's my pm to him:

You remove my posts warning others of a potential scam artist at work because of flaming!

Babypips has really gone down hill. You let a con man such as DAVID JEFFERSON con others out of money and have the audacity to remove my posts.

I started a very similar thread last night. Got shut down after 5 minutes for 'flaming' by a mod called pipzilla.

Here's my pm to him:

You remove my posts warning others of a potential scam artist at work because of flaming!

Babypips has really gone down hill. You let a con man such as DAVID JEFFERSON con others out of money and have the audacity to remove my posts.

:LOL:

This thread has already been closed!

:LOL:

In addition to the above I decided to email the 'mod team' if you can call them that. A lose* fraternity of idiots if you ask me. Here is their response.

Thanks for the information. This is actually the first complaint regarding this user we've received. And we also see that he only has one thread in the forums started a little over two weeks ago.

We would hardly consider that an endorsement (which we don't give to anyone anyway).

It does look to be an active thread with many users voicing their feelings for and against David Jefferson. I see that our moderators have removed posts in that thread for various reasons, so they know the thread exists. I will discuss this matter with them for some background.

I would like to state that we are often faced with heated discussions between our members, usually regarding the credibility of another member. We ultimately like to leave it in the hands of members to decide who they want to trust, using the experiences of others to formulate that decision if they like. Now, if Forum Policies are broken, we step in. If there's foolproof evidence of a wrong doing, we step in. But most situations of credibility or value or worth aren't as clear cut as that. We like to use the SPAM email analogy here: SPAM email to one person is a waste of time and productivity drain, but in the right circumstance, to another it's exactly what he was looking for. Now we're not saying this is the case here; we'll need to do a bit of investigating.

We'll look into David Jefferson and his forum behavior and see if we've missed something. Please feel free to respond to this email with anything else you'd like to share. Thanks for your time.

--
BabyPips.com Support Team
[email protected]

Facebook - BabyPips | Facebook
Twitter - Forex Gump (BabyPips) on Twitter
Google + - https://plus.google.com/101834145845701195741/posts

It seems babypips is killing all the posts and threads that warn of scams. Their headline says, "The beginner's guide to forex training" but they allow such cr@p, scams, and con artists post away and feast off the newbies they are attracting. Something is amiss for sure.

Peter

Anyway, I don't really give a sh1t about babypips. I post here :)

Back to our regularly scheduled lulz...

Peter

My complete order/trade board today.....

***UPDATED***

GBP/USD Pending BUY order placed @ 1.5635 (buy stops), Stop placed @ 1.5625, Target @ 1.5650 (barrier). This Trade Hit Target For +15 pips

USD/JPY Pending SELL order placed @ 78.55 (78.50 is barrier), Stop placed @ 78.65 (yesterdays high), Target @ 78.30 Trade Stopped Out -10

These are scalps with a short term outlook. Will hold orders until the NY cut @ 15:00BST.

Been told from a contact in Asia who has just finished that there is good sized BIDS sitting on NZD/USD @ 0.8160-70. Thats also around the NZD high from Friday's NFP and other techs.

So incase the NZD actually makes its way down there today, I want to play those bids. There is no report of sell stops below market price, so not sure if it can test the bids, but I have my order there on the off chance that we can slap the good bids below.

Pending BUY order placed @ 0.8160, Target @ 0.8185, and the stop is 0.8150. I will leave this pending order sitting until North American close tonight. Left Order In Place Until N.American Close Tonight

IFR EUR/GBP "Bids tipped @ 0.7920-30 (0.7924 = Aug 3 high). 0.7925 option expiry today."......

0.7923 is last weeks low, 0,7917 is yesterdays low. If this zone is reached it will offer you a scalp trade to the upside. It is technical support combined with order flow.

Pending BUY order placed @ 0.7923, Stop loss @ 0.7910, Target not set... use a trailing stop. Start by moving stop to entry @ +8, then trailing it every +5 pips. Missed Entry By 1 Pip...Now Removed Order

Order will be left in place until NY cut.

USD/CAD Pending SHORT order @ 0.9975,(reported sell stops) Stop loss @ 0.9985 above yesterdays low, Target @ 0.9955(reported bids) Trade Hit Stop Loss @ Entry Price... 0 pips gained/lost.

Will leave order in place until the NY cut 3pm UK time.

All in all there was plenty of flow around. We were unlucky with the EUR/GBP missing our entry and USD/CAD not following through to the lower bids, those 2 would have made the real difference today.

Not a bad day, still profitable, but could have been better. Lots of ranges floating about in the markets just now.

Read more: The Truth About Order Flow Trading & How To Trade It! - Page 17

Jesus he can't even fricken trade. All that for 5 pips today! His legion of followers must be over the moon.

He even states he was unlucky not to have his order filled as it missed by one pip before turning. UNLUCKY?

Jesus they haven't a clue over there.

Except of course that isnt him, it's Alejandro Valverde the cyclist, image probably copied from here.

Gente | elmundo.es

Attachments

• robertson blog.jpg
    robertson blog.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 292
  • valverde.jpg
    valverde.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 247