Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

ChocolateDigestive

Feb 9, 2012
Italian/German 10 year govt bond yield spread widens out to 327 bps from 310 bps.

As I stated there is still un-triggered SELL STOPS under the 1.3135 level, and I feel the market will target this fresh supply area ahead of BID's lower down. So if the EURO is to push lower, then the following ORDER details should be punched in.

So therefore my TRADE CALL is to short the EURO/USD.

SHORT EURO/USD @ 1.3128

PLACE STOP LOSS @ 1.3140

TARGET @ 1.3100
interesting trading call.

something I have noticed with FX is that if price heads cleanly for a round number then it is virtually guaranteed to reach it - or am i talking complete bollox???

it seems to me that that a lot of participants want it to reach the RN for whatever reason. It is rare for price to turn around and reverse right before a RN in my experience. anyone comment on this?

VielGeld

Jul 27, 2011
interesting trading call.

something I have noticed with FX is that if price heads cleanly for a round number then it is virtually guaranteed to reach it - or am i talking complete bollox???

it seems to me that that a lot of participants want it to reach the RN for whatever reason. It is rare for price to turn around and reverse right before a RN in my experience. anyone comment on this?
That's been my experience, though I've seen plenty of cases where it hit the xx15~10 going down or xx85~90 going up and reversed.

Part of the reason why I don't mind not having an order book in FX. It's still predictable at times. :smart:

Hotch

Jul 8, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time Dave was on (the first time at least), didn't he give away his stuff for free to "respected" members on T2W, and these "respected" members gave it the all clear? Then it turned out to be BS. Something to think on.

barjon

May 6, 2003
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time Dave was on (the first time at least), didn't he give away his stuff for free to "respected" members on T2W, and these "respected" members gave it the all clear? Then it turned out to be BS. Something to think on.
Don't think it was the "all clear", hotch. As I recall someone just looked at the manual and said it was ok as a beginners guide.

Aug 21, 2004
Manchester
From memory what he was selling was "basic" materials/info presented as a course/ manual, parts of which were almost certainly someone else's work.

Lets face it, it would have been basic would'nt it, as he was'nt exactly the sharpest tool in the box !

wackypete2

Sep 24, 2008
New Jersey
Childish is right. It's hard to feel sorry for people who actually pay money to this guy (and similar scam vendors) for anything he is selling. They either didn't google him in their rush to make countless millions or they ignored the issues...either way I just can't feel bad for them.

Peter

Feb 22, 2012
Childish is right. It's hard to feel sorry for people who actually pay money to this guy (and similar scam vendors) for anything he is selling. They either didn't google him in their rush to make countless millions or they ignored the issues...either way I just can't feel bad for them.

Peter
I would have limited (very limited) sympathy for total noobs who got taken in by him. Anyone with six months or so under their belt really has no excuse whatsoever.

But I agree overall - his victims only really have themselves to blame. It's probably just a simple case of greed.