Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time Dave was on (the first time at least), didn't he give away his stuff for free to "respected" members on T2W, and these "respected" members gave it the all clear? Then it turned out to be BS. Something to think on.

Don't think it was the "all clear", hotch. As I recall someone just looked at the manual and said it was ok as a beginners guide.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time Dave was on (the first time at least), didn't he give away his stuff for free to "respected" members on T2W, and these "respected" members gave it the all clear? Then it turned out to be BS. Something to think on.

From memory what he was selling was "basic" materials/info presented as a course/ manual, parts of which were almost certainly someone else's work.

Lets face it, it would have been basic would'nt it, as he was'nt exactly the sharpest tool in the box !

Childish is right. It's hard to feel sorry for people who actually pay money to this guy (and similar scam vendors) for anything he is selling. They either didn't google him in their rush to make countless millions or they ignored the issues...either way I just can't feel bad for them.

Peter

Childish is right. It's hard to feel sorry for people who actually pay money to this guy (and similar scam vendors) for anything he is selling. They either didn't google him in their rush to make countless millions or they ignored the issues...either way I just can't feel bad for them.

Peter

I would have limited (very limited) sympathy for total noobs who got taken in by him. Anyone with six months or so under their belt really has no excuse whatsoever.

But I agree overall - his victims only really have themselves to blame. It's probably just a simple case of greed.

Don't think it was the "all clear", hotch. As I recall someone just looked at the manual and said it was ok as a beginners guide.

LOL Jon, Davie had a hard on for you today, and no mistake. I assume you're not too badly bruised - given how thick he is, it's like being savaged by a dead sheep (apologies to Healey).

I think Hotch's recollection is more accurate. I looked up those old threads and Davie got some pretty generous praise actually.

Here's an entertaining quote from Mr SB:

"Can I also nicely say that my work is copyrighted and I will prosecute to the full extent of the law for breach of it. Just in case"

Indeed it probably was copyright - if only Davie had been the copyright holder! :LOL:

trade stopped out lol.

yeah, missed the target by a few pips and reversed. Bad luck. To be fair if the trade was properly managed it should never have been stopped out for a loss after getting so close to the target. I'm not defending MrScamMan but if anyone took the trade and was stopped out at 1.3140 shame on them.

Just my opinion.

Peter

yeah, missed the target by a few pips and reversed. Bad luck. To be fair if the trade was properly managed it should never have been stopped out for a loss after getting so close to the target. I'm not defending MrScamMan but if anyone took the trade and was stopped out at 1.3140 shame on them.

Just my opinion.

Peter

totally concur with the above Pete

Last edited:
Can't open it for some reason. Can you post it some other way?

Hi is he back again for a new round:

I think he has re surfaced under a new name:

FXJefferson

Learning To Be The Fisher And Not The Fish

David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Is this the same guy?

Mr Spread Betting

Cheers

Jeff

PS here is voice file of todays webinar sounds like same guy!!

2012-08-03 08.44 Free Order Flow Room.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - david Jefferson

LOL

Just read some of the posts on those other forums. Looks like he's been up to his old tricks.

Shame he doesn't do it here any more, the lulz are priceless. :LOL:

I guess he just cant help carrying THAT stink of his own nature with him... He got blown out of the water over on donna.

I wish he'd come back here and try another one - he's grade A entertainment. :LOL:

Unfortunately I think he's on the sh1tlist to get banned on sight, because he managed to get some pretty glowing praise for his ludicrous systems from some people who should have known better. Much better.

Plenty of red faces over the episode, and I doubt old Davie's going to be forgiven for that.