Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Not meaning to sound like an @rse but anyone stupid enough to fall for this type of trap deserves being sponged. You don't have to be knowledgeable the industry to see a scam in the works. The only reason he keeps coming back is because he knows he has 6 months to a year before his name is dirt. It's quite an inventive business model because he has chosen an industry that allows him to get away with it without consequences

LOL

Way to go PB.

You're right, you've already had a few morons or shills attacking you. :)

And you've had a post deleted.

I do love the way that the people you try to help turn on you like wild animals. They are so desperate to believe that this chump is going to make them rich they can't bear even the slightest hint of reality. :LOL:

And you've had a post deleted.

I do love the way that the people you try to help turn on you like wild animals. They are so desperate to believe that this chump is going to make them rich they can't bear even the slightest hint of reality. :LOL:

is it robertson? the odd silly spelling errors points to it being him. i noticed the pb post deletion also, looks as though babypips only place that'll now host his stuff.

is it robertson? the odd silly spelling errors points to it being him. i noticed the pb post deletion also, looks as though babypips only place that'll now host his stuff.

That's what people are saying, anyway. PB's post was deleted although it is still quoted in the post of some chump attacking him.

Davie must be pretty thoroughly burned by now, but I guess they aren't too picky over at babypips.

It is truly amazing though how people can start a thread like that and quickly become a guru surrounded by devoted acolytes.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now he's put up a picture of a bank account statement with 8 million quid in it.

Daytrading "David Jefferson Style" ;) - Page 5

A few posts further on, someone else has posted the same thing with an extra 20 million in it to show how quick and easy it is to photoshop.

Davie, please come back. We need this kind of lulz over at T2W.

:clap::clap::clap:

I see he was intending to prosecute people via their IP address, perhaps a new way of serving a summons or something. Those guys are so dumb, one of them said he was giving up on forums for his own safety and that his wife was worried about the threats.

Can we get him back here? I haven't been properly threatened since that wino from Sky Hamilton said he had an AK47 and he was going to sort me out.

that's quite a web of deceit playing out there. where did he pick up the paying chumps? donnaforex? babypips? or twitter? they falling over themselves in the rush :clap:

Babypips I'd guess. Still he's an amateur compared to Pousa and Dillard, there are press reports that they took over $100 million. Australia must have it's fair share of fools too.

I see he was intending to prosecute people via their IP address, perhaps a new way of serving a summons or something. Those guys are so dumb, one of them said he was giving up on forums for his own safety and that his wife was worried about the threats.

Can we get him back here? I haven't been properly threatened since that wino from Sky Hamilton said he had an AK47 and he was going to sort me out.

lololol. I haven't had a death threat for over a month now :LOL::LOL::LOL:

that's quite a web of deceit playing out there. where did he pick up the paying chumps? donnaforex? babypips? or twitter? they falling over themselves in the rush :clap:

The saga's great fun isn't it? But it's annoying having to read about it all over the web.

LM, you must still have some pull with the powers that be. Can't you get them to unban one of Davie's nics (like Baronjon-Sucks-Ass or T2W-Sucks-Ass :LOL:) for a bit so we can get all the sport here in one convenient place? :D:LOL:

Unbelievable...

"I've read everything and I don't really care what people think. I want to learn from David, period!"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

He's gonna learn alright.

Peter

How does it work over there? I just tried to post and it said I couldn't because I've been put on ignore by the thread starter ("David Jefferson"). :LOL:

With features like that it seems like it's the real scammers' paradise.

We complain about T2W but this little episode at Babypips makes me think it really isn't all that bad here.

I don't post there I was just reading the thread for lulz. But you're right it really isn't that bad here compared to that stuff.

Peter

I don't post there I was just reading the thread for lulz. But you're right it really isn't that bad here compared to that stuff.

Peter

It's awful. I honestly didn't realise how good we have it here - gurus over there, well, words fail me how they can protect themselves.

There'll be a few sorry morons at babypips, that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: