More Spanish89 Lulz

(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:37:27)
i cant wait for it mate.. :)

i did 5years at an extremely strict military school, so know how it all works.

gna be great tho being even higher rank than marines. :)
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:37:41)
u and phil wana joing with me??
Dave says: (16:40:46)
thanks for the offer
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:14:07)
why are ppl saying that the marines is a higher rank than paratroopers??! :-O:S:S
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:14:20)
and that nicola is saying its ''easy to get into''..
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:14:37)
do u have a username on there so i can go and have an argument for abit?? lol
Dave says: (17:14:56)
lol
Dave says: (17:15:07)
I can relay your posts
Dave says: (17:15:12)
for a few minutes
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:15:48)
k 1stly for henics 1st post about me being 'scared to arrest ppl'...
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:15:51)
genics*
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:17:41)
im not ''scared'' to arrest anyone.

What i said before was that i wouldnt arrest anyone unless it was extreme emergency since i work in surveilance unit,
not as a 'local pc walking the beat'.

and so i dont get given handcuffs or baton or cs spray that they get

(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:19:18)
they wear protective bullet vests too.

wheras i wear a suit,
and all the kit that i get is my warrant card, cameras, audio recording device, police and townlink radios.

(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:20:14)
since its not my job to make the arrests as im not kitted for that or insured for that.

So i have no reason to make the arrests

(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:22:23)
And to nicole (elitejets) who is meant ot be my friend as she says on msn she is... ;?:(

so let me get this right...

he wants to be a marine but he's too scared to go to the interview on the bus on his own...

or have I missed something ?

(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:24:52)
who says ''its not impressive''
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:25:14)
the paratroopers is the highest anhd most elite of all the special forces units! *lol
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:25:33)
if she thought marines was high she should do some research as we outrank them
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (17:26:32)
and post this to show ppl just how ''easy'' the 8months training is.. :) *https://www.4para.co.uk/index.php?view=article&id=49:p-company&Itemid=30&option=com_content

I did not say it was "easy" to get into ... You still have to pass basic training
Accepted into training means accepted to do the assesment, or p company.

Last edited:
how are the para's a higher rank than the marine? there completely seperate. whay im saying is the paras are **** compared to the marines :D

Why are apples better than oranges ... depends on your background
Why does he think the paras are the most elite Special Forces and not the SAS or SBS

Why are apples better than oranges ... depends on your background
Why does he think the paras are the most elite Special Forces and not the SAS or SBS

several of my friends are royal marines, i would cop a beating if i said anything other than paras suck haha

and its no good you chatzy guys trying to teach spanish how to spoof his ip, the idiot only went and tried logging on with a banned nick and we spotted wot he was up to in a flash ...doh!

idjuts!

spanish in tampa, florida! lmao!

:D

Spanish in the army? He might finally get disciplined. He goes on about his military school. It doesn't show in his personality at all. I see zero influence from such an academic background. I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying they failed.

On the plus side (for him), after exiting the army in 10 years time, he might actually make a decent trader after all. And maybe he will understand the error of his ways and do something good for the community.

Spanish in the army? He might finally get disciplined. He goes on about his military school. It doesn't show in his personality at all. I see zero influence from such an academic background. I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying they failed.

On the plus side (for him), after exiting the army in 10 years time, he might actually make a decent trader after all. And maybe he will understand the error of his ways and do something good for the community.

Im not sure you can teach self-discipline and integrity.
I agree with you about the plus side though.

I know a bloke who used to be a Special Constable.

I got talking to a mutual friend, who said that the first bloke had "accidentally" let slip that he was in the Special Branch (something totally different, of course). The 2nd bloke wasn't a Brit, so may not have known the difference, and was probably easily impressed...