MONEY Management UK resident

bwge

Hello Guys

I am a reasonably successful trader, and last 5 years have consistently averaged 30% return on Equity.

i am considering going into Money Management, but the problem is I am UK resident and do not want to go through the route of regulation / compliance

i would charge Only 20% profit share so the client keeps 80% of profit! - Not Bad
But i would make bulk of my money from the Pip Rebate

I am unable to get a UK broker and dont want to go via getting regulated.

I have looked at other offshore brokers, like from Mauritius and Cyprus, who will offer me PAMM, but am not sure if i can trust these brokers.

Anyone here doing Money management?
if so any suggestions?

Why are you looking at rebates to make money if you are able to make a 30% return ?

I am unable to get a UK broker and dont want to go via getting regulated.

How are you going to attract investors, without being regulated? Wouldn't that be the first thing they'll all want to know about, before even wanting to look at the independently verified evidence of your trading record? :confused:

At all the places like Zulutrade (there are many) you don't need to be regulated, to attract followers, and you'd be paid "per closed trade", in proportion to the number of people/weight of money subscribed to your signals, which is effectively a similar basis to "rebates", really.

Alternatively, if you qualify (purely on the basis of proven trading) somewhere like TopStepTrading, you can get substantial funding and divide the profits so that you get the 80% and they get the 20%.

(Edited to add: not sure why you've posted this in "Discretionary Trading": possibly you'd get more and/or more helpful responses elsewhere in the forum?).

Last edited:
Why are you looking at rebates to make money if you are able to make a 30% return ?

Good Point, but I do not have a massive equity , currently only Have £30,000 and I do not use lot of leverage and easily average £10K per year, and every quarter I withdraw the profits.

So If I had a big equity size I would earn more from profit share but also i can sizeable amount from pip rebates.

How are you going to attract investors, without being regulated? Wouldn't that be the first thing they'll all want to know about, before even wanting to look at the independently verified evidence of your trading record? :confused:

At all the places like Zulutrade (there are many) you don't need to be regulated, to attract followers, and you'd be paid "per closed trade", in proportion to the number of people/weight of money subscribed to your signals, which is effectively a similar basis to "rebates", really.

Alternatively, if you qualify (purely on the basis of proven trading) somewhere like TopStepTrading, you can get substantial funding and divide the profits so that you get the 80% and they get the 20%.

(Edited to add: not sure why you've posted this in "Discretionary Trading": possibly you'd get more and/or more helpful responses elsewhere in the forum?).

Thanks for the input, really appreciate it.
Will have a look at Zulu and also TopStepTrading.

The reason I did not want to get regulated route is I did not want the hassle of overheads/compliance and regulatory fees, been thru all this when i was an IFA,
plus I would not go all out for public to invest, mostly will start with Family and friends then thru word of mouth.