How To Become A Money Manager

bwge

Hello Guys

I am a reasonably successful trader, and last 5 years have consistently averaged 30% return on Equity.

i am considering going into Money Management, but the problem is I am UK resident and do not want to go through the route of regulation / compliance

i would charge Only 20% profit share so the client keeps 80% of profit! - Not Bad
But i would make bulk of my money from the Pip Rebate

I am unable to get a UK broker and dont want to go via getting regulated.

I have looked at other offshore brokers, like from Mauritius and Cyprus, who will offer me PAMM, but am not sure if i can trust these brokers.

Anyone here doing Money management?
if so any suggestions?

I only have a small trading Account - £30,000 and withdraw profit quarterly
With larger Capital I can earn from BOTH profits as well as Pip Rebates

Have had a look at ********, they can give me PAMM account - but somehow do not have confidence to trade offshore

To start with Most of the initial funding will come from family and close friends, and then with good track record can expand with word of mouth

will appreciate as much guidance as possible

So you want to manage other peoples money.
Why not just use a regular broker that is trustworthy.

So you want to manage other peoples money.
Why not just use a regular broker that is trustworthy.

agree with you, but all UK broker requires me to be Regulated and did not want to go through this hassle, ie with compliance etc

agree with you, but all UK broker requires me to be Regulated and did not want to go through this hassle, ie with compliance etc

I don't understand. It's like an athlete saying I don't want to be an athlete. You have to get it over with. Would you hire a plumber that told you "certifications? nah I didn't wanna hassle with that."

Hello Guys

I am a reasonably successful trader, and last 5 years have consistently averaged 30% return on Equity.

i am considering going into Money Management, but the problem is I am UK resident and do not want to go through the route of regulation / compliance

i would charge Only 20% profit share so the client keeps 80% of profit! - Not Bad
But i would make bulk of my money from the Pip Rebate

I am unable to get a UK broker and dont want to go via getting regulated.

I have looked at other offshore brokers, like from Mauritius and Cyprus, who will offer me PAMM, but am not sure if i can trust these brokers.

Anyone here doing Money management?
if so any suggestions?

I only have a small trading Account - £30,000 and withdraw profit quarterly
With larger Capital I can earn from BOTH profits as well as Pip Rebates

Have had a look at ********, they can give me PAMM account - but somehow do not have confidence to trade offshore

To start with Most of the initial funding will come from family and close friends, and then with good track record can expand with word of mouth

will appreciate as much guidance as possible

stick to what you are doing ..........?